follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO  (Read 11596 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4396
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2024, 07:20:28 AM »
Perhaps it was a lure that make exchanges, such pairs certainly can not trade if you do not know what is happening, they at your expense made liquidity and earned on it, it is better to trade proven coins.

True. But, predicting the market is not easy. Everyone cannot do that. Moreover, if you want to make more profits, you have to take some risks, and that's what I tried. In my case, I was the one who lost 70% of the money. But, someone else got more than 70% in profit. Right? I already understand what mistake I made during the trade period, and I am planning not to repeat it.

Another exchange will list some pairs tomorrow, and I am planning to buy that coin early, even before they list it. I will get the coin from somewhere else and I will try to sell it on that exchange at a good price. I hope I won't repeat the same thing again.

You are right that you do work on mistakes, only in this way people understand the value of what they do, to lose 70% is certainly painful but it is not critical, even to lose 100% is not critical, the most important thing is not to lose hope and do not stop making mistakes and continue to continue and at some point to lose 70% will be others and you will take them away.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2024, 07:20:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2024, 07:50:13 AM »
I have had similar experience in the past when taking part in exchange launch pad.  Other crypto markets are very volatile upon launch so one would need be smart and wise enough to sell at that first  launch and that happens like upto 1 to 2 hours upon launch of that token and after then there is a decrease in price action or value of the token.

Yesterday, I took a chance to trade shitcoin right after the listing and tried to make some money. Unfortunately, It didn't work for me. Usually, shit coins move a lot when they get listed on some major exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. Yesterday, Binance listed a token named Book of Meme, and I tried to make some money trading this shit. But, Unfortunately, the market moved only a little and fortunately, I was able to recover my initial investment.

I've given up on buying shitcoin, especially new projects that have just been listed. I won't buy it again. because in the past I lost a lot because of shitcoins, even though there were also profits. but the losses are huge.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2024, 12:22:11 PM »
Yesterday, I took a chance to trade shitcoin right after the listing and tried to make some money. Unfortunately, It didn't work for me. Usually, shit coins move a lot when they get listed on some major exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. Yesterday, Binance listed a token named Book of Meme, and I tried to make some money trading this shit. But, Unfortunately, the market moved only a little and fortunately, I was able to recover my initial investment.
Same here brother, seeing that the price of bitcoin started to decrease, I saw that the whole altcoin market started to go down and then I also invested in a token like shitcoin. And currently, I am at a loss. Although it was my mistake, I invested in the hype, had no analysis of my own, and just went to give a signal. My point is that when I buy a coin the price of the coin goes down and when I sell the coin the price goes up  :( . Anyway, I currently have some of my dollars invested in PEOPLE to see if I am hopeful that my losses will be recovered. But currently the greed level is high, in my opinion it is better not to buy now, especially for holding.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:20:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2024, 02:30:35 PM »

Very well said. That's the best thing we can do for now, if we see some other people gaining profits from this bull run, don't get FOMO and never enter the market during the rally. Always wait for the right time to enter or if we really want to join the ride, wait for the pullback before investing. It's the wisest move to avoid having a huge loss, we might not be able to maximize the profit just like other people who have purchased while in the bear market, but it is better than buying at the highest price.

During FOMO, we can also benefit if you play short term. buy and sell as soon as possible when you make a profit. because it will happen quickly, if you are late you will be trapped and the price will plummet. but if you don't dare to take risks, it's best to invest in safe coins, such as Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana, and maybe polkadot.

The recent bullish market was merely an opportunity to risk personal funds by succumbing to FOMO. Coins such as BNB were at $400 but later surged to $600 in a matter of weeks. Ethereum, priced at about $3K, surged to $4K, and BTC, ranging from $62-65K for weeks, surged to $73K. These prices were worth taking a risk for, as anyone who tried would be swimming in substantial profits right now. ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline zeus911

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 04:39:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2024, 04:30:22 PM »

The recent bullish market was merely an opportunity to risk personal funds by succumbing to FOMO. Coins such as BNB were at $400 but later surged to $600 in a matter of weeks. Ethereum, priced at about $3K, surged to $4K, and BTC, ranging from $62-65K for weeks, surged to $73K. These prices were worth taking a risk for, as anyone who tried would be swimming in substantial profits right now. ;D

from this spike we can take advantage, by looking at the increase in the price of bitcoin ethereum and BNB, at least we can sell it then buy back during a correction like now from the profit from selling when bitcoin touched the new ATH $73K

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2024, 05:59:52 PM »
I've given up on buying shitcoin, especially new projects that have just been listed. I won't buy it again. because in the past I lost a lot because of shitcoins, even though there were also profits. but the losses are huge.

This is the point through which people often choose shitcoins because they provide huge profit at start and they attract people with such a huge return but after sometimes they turn into low value or zero value coins so I think we should not choose coins on the basis of huge price but we have to check the market capitalization before investment.

Shitcoins are created normally with great profit at the beginning but their losses are also very big as some people when gain profit from a coin then they increases their investment amount so in such greed they loss their large sum of money due to investment in shitcoins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 888
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:45:09 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2024, 02:43:03 PM »
Same here brother, seeing that the price of bitcoin started to decrease, I saw that the whole altcoin market started to go down and then I also invested in a token like shitcoin. And currently, I am at a loss. Although it was my mistake, I invested in the hype, had no analysis of my own, and just went to give a signal. My point is that when I buy a coin the price of the coin goes down and when I sell the coin the price goes up  :( . Anyway, I currently have some of my dollars invested in PEOPLE to see if I am hopeful that my losses will be recovered. But currently the greed level is high, in my opinion it is better not to buy now, especially for holding.

Haha. It happens to all of us bro. I have a good portion of Bitcoin, and I was planning to sell a small portion to take some profit when BTC is in the 75K range. Even if it did not hit 75K, I planned to sell at 73K the next day, and Bitcoin started to dump. Look at the market right now. We are straight 10K down from 73K. I know that this correction was necessary to build up a solid price. But look at the timing. I feel like it was personal. Otherwise, I do not see the reason why the market has to do the correction only when I planned to cash some profits? LOL.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2024, 02:43:03 PM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 906
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:00:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2024, 05:17:54 PM »
I have had similar experience in the past when taking part in exchange launch pad.  Other crypto markets are very volatile upon launch so one would need be smart and wise enough to sell at that first  launch and that happens like upto 1 to 2 hours upon launch of that token and after then there is a decrease in price action or value of the token.

This happened not only to you but also to everyone who purchased Shitcoin. Earlier I didn't understand much about investment so I used to buy such coins and wait for profit but buying these coins at that time was a wrong decision for me which I realized this time. I have lost enough money investing in Shitcoin that I don't want to lose money again. Investing in Shitcoins has a higher potential for profit but there is a lot of risk involved. Expecting profit if one's capital is not protected is nothing but folly. Even if the profit is relatively low, we should invest in coins that are reliable and can be trusted.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2024, 05:23:25 PM »
This happened not only to you but also to everyone who purchased Shitcoin. Earlier I didn't understand much about investment so I used to buy such coins and wait for profit but buying these coins at that time was a wrong decision for me which I realized this time. I have lost enough money investing in Shitcoin that I don't want to lose money again. Investing in Shitcoins has a higher potential for profit but there is a lot of risk involved. Expecting profit if one's capital is not protected is nothing but folly. Even if the profit is relatively low, we should invest in coins that are reliable and can be trusted.

I guess we all get matured at some point and we all had such a bad experience of trading shit tokens. I never paid attention to these shit coins. Do you guys remember when that Shiba Inu thing created hype, and people were buying it? They were considering Shiba Inu as a doge killer token, and the project was kind of successful, to be honest. But, I thought this was another shit token where I should not invest. Because it is too late already. One of my friends has a lot of Shiba inu, and he got xx times profit from that. But he got greedy and bought more when it was pumped already. He was supposed to sell it and cash some profits. He bought instead and made a loss. I am glad that I didn't fall for that.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2024, 05:31:55 PM »

I guess we all get matured at some point and we all had such a bad experience of trading shit tokens. I never paid attention to these shit coins. Do you guys remember when that Shiba Inu thing created hype, and people were buying it? They were considering Shiba Inu as a doge killer token, and the project was kind of successful, to be honest. But, I thought this was another shit token where I should not invest. Because it is too late already. One of my friends has a lot of Shiba inu, and he got xx times profit from that. But he got greedy and bought more when it was pumped already. He was supposed to sell it and cash some profits. He bought instead and made a loss. I am glad that I didn't fall for that.

Greed will make people lose a lot of things, because we have to think clearly and rationally when investing, especially in hype coins such as shb, dogecoin etc. Because not only your friend, I am also trapped in high prices on shitcoins.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 906
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:00:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2024, 06:11:32 AM »

Some of the coins you mentioned may have made a lot of profit by investing some money but I don't think investors have invested a lot of money in these coins. Investing money in Shitcoins is usually done thinking that the amount of money I am investing is lost from my total money.  Because a very small amount of shitcoins return our money. The coins you mentioned have pumped hundreds of times in recent times. In that case, those who invested $10 to $100 in all these coins have now earned $200 to $2,000 profit from their investment.  Although these coins have high profits, it is not safe to invest a lot of money in these coins.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• View Profile

« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2024, 07:10:21 AM »
Some of the coins you mentioned may have made a lot of profit by investing some money but I don't think investors have invested a lot of money in these coins. Investing money in Shitcoins is usually done thinking that the amount of money I am investing is lost from my total money.  Because a very small amount of shitcoins return our money. The coins you mentioned have pumped hundreds of times in recent times. In that case, those who invested $10 to $100 in all these coins have now earned $200 to $2,000 profit from their investment.  Although these coins have high profits, it is not safe to invest a lot of money in these coins.

I completely agree with that. Whenever I bought a small amount of shitcoins, I always sold them at a certain point because I knew that shitcoin won't pump forever. Shit tokens pump only in the hype, and once the hype ends, it may go to zero in a single week. As I said, one of my friends invested in that shit coin, and he got a nice profit. He is supposed to cash out his profit. But he invested more instead and that's where he was fucked up. I am glad that I did not invest any bigger amount.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4396
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2024, 07:12:53 AM »
In that case, those who invested $10 to $100 in all these coins have now earned $200 to $2,000 profit from their investment.  Although these coins have high profits, it is not safe to invest a lot of money in these coins.

I agree with you that investing money in such coins is very dangerous, but you wrote about (10-100) dollars, brother, this is not money)) that’s exactly what you need to invest in such coins so that you don’t feel sorry for losing them, but if something happens, then 1 an investment can cover hundreds of bad ones in other similar coins.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 863
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 02:14:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2024, 06:34:29 PM »

Very funny you know. Shitcoin sucks as the name implies and are pump and dump tokens fully projected by some few people who just wake up one day and begin to develop a project. Sometimes shitcoin pays and sometimes it just sucks. Although I have hady own share of the  the experience. Lots of shitcoin right iny wallet and project nowhere to be found all absconded living their shitcoin in various investors wallets making them loose huge amount of money. Ever since my last experience investing in shitcoin, I made up my mind not to have anything doing with shitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2024, 06:16:28 AM »
Greed will make people lose a lot of things, because we have to think clearly and rationally when investing, especially in hype coins such as shb, dogecoin etc. Because not only your friend, I am also trapped in high prices on shitcoins.
Unfortunately, greed is always present in humans, no matter who they are, they will definitely be greedy, but for those who care about other people and provide opportunities to share with others, this kind of greed will disappear, even if only a little. Meme coin as you mentioned has a very high risk and many people are trapped in meme coin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG