follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin price dumping before Bitcoin halving?  (Read 5296 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Why is Bitcoin price dumping before Bitcoin halving?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:47:20 PM »
Current update why bitcoin price dumping before halving because FTX sold their bitcoin assets, its very bad news due many bitcoin still hold by FTX and bring large impact with bitcoin price drop drastically.
I also read this news, FTX decided to sell their Bitcoin. I don't understand why FTX sells their Bitcoin now. They must know we are heading the Bitcoin halving and the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly few months after the halving. It is quite strange that they sell their Bitcoin. Do you know what their reason to sell the Bitcoin? Is it caused by the order from the government? Or what?

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 11:47:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7637
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 06:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 02:27:45 PM »
The Bitcoin halving moment is often an event eagerly awaited by the crypto community, because it can affect the new supply of Bitcoin entering the market. Historically, some previous halvings have been followed by periods of significant price increases.

However, it is important to remember that the crypto market remains highly dynamic and is influenced by a variety of factors, including market sentiment, institutional participation, technological developments, and global economic factors. The correction process after a bull run is also a normal part of the crypto market cycle.

Watching for signs of change in April - May is a wise move, and being aware of crucial moments in the crypto market will help you make more timely decisions.

⚠️ Publishing text written by an AI bot is a type of plagiarism. Anyone who is interested in the bot’s opinion can ask the bot a question himself, so there is no need to publish the bot’s texts on the forum.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2024, 05:02:52 PM »
Current update why bitcoin price dumping before halving because FTX sold their bitcoin assets, its very bad news due many bitcoin still hold by FTX and bring large impact with bitcoin price drop drastically.
I also read this news, FTX decided to sell their Bitcoin. I don't understand why FTX sells their Bitcoin now. They must know we are heading the Bitcoin halving and the price of Bitcoin will increase significantly few months after the halving. It is quite strange that they sell their Bitcoin. Do you know what their reason to sell the Bitcoin? Is it caused by the order from the government? Or what?
It is possible that FTX is selling its Bitcoin assets in very large amounts, perhaps because they need a very high injection of funds; they also know that the right moment to sell Bitcoin is when the price has reached its highest, but this can also be done by an exchange if you wish. made bad news to make the Bitcoin price collapse again, and FTX will take advantage of this moment to buy again when they manage to bring the Bitcoin price back to $20k again and will buy as much as they can. FTX sells Bitcoin at an exchange rate of almost 1 million USD, which means this is quite a large amount of money for the exchange. This halving will be a very important consideration because no one knows how the Bitcoin price will move in the future because the existence of this ETF, which is approaching halving seconds, seems to have a bad impact on Bitcoin.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2024, 06:04:27 PM »
If you reflect on 2021 in January Bitcoin has given a sign that it will pump and for 2924 it is almost the same from the tragedy, news and candle waves and has even passed the ATH in January 2021.
This is a summary of the differences for January in 2021 & 2024 even though this month's candle has not yet closed
BTC January 2021
ATH 41950
L 28130
BTC January 2024
H 48969
L 38555

https://coinmarketcap.com/id/currencies/bitcoin/
From this we know that BTC has already passed the highest price in January 2021
Have to be a little patient waiting for the highest price of the annual halving

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:18:37 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2024, 11:51:53 AM »
It is normal for the Bitcoin market to go up and down all the time.  As has always been the case in the past, we've seen the Bitcoin market dump around half in the past.  I think you can use this opportunity now.  That means the market price of Bitcoin is entering the lower territory.  And the current bitcoin price is $40k I think that bitcoin price is still normal if one invests now it will get extreme value within this year.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 12:26:01 PM »
It is normal for the Bitcoin market to go up and down all the time.  As has always been the case in the past, we've seen the Bitcoin market dump around half in the past.  I think you can use this opportunity now.  That means the market price of Bitcoin is entering the lower territory.  And the current bitcoin price is $40k I think that bitcoin price is still normal if one invests now it will get extreme value within this year.
I agree. It's quiet normal to see up and down trend in the cryptocurrency market given the fact of volatility. One reason is price manipulation by big players and the other reason is the correction. But instead of stressing yourself into that I think making it as an opportunity to buy and sell will make you profitable than getting scared of it.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:08:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:49 PM »
It is possible that FTX is selling its Bitcoin assets in very large amounts, perhaps because they need a very high injection of funds; they also know that the right moment to sell Bitcoin is when the price has reached its highest, but this can also be done by an exchange if you wish. made bad news to make the Bitcoin price collapse again, and FTX will take advantage of this moment to buy again when they manage to bring the Bitcoin price back to $20k again and will buy as much as they can. FTX sells Bitcoin at an exchange rate of almost 1 million USD, which means this is quite a large amount of money for the exchange. This halving will be a very important consideration because no one knows how the Bitcoin price will move in the future because the existence of this ETF, which is approaching halving seconds, seems to have a bad impact on Bitcoin.
Have the issues with bitcoin price drop drastically because FTX selling their bitcoin fund, but how possibility with exchange have been collapse still hold many bitcoin assets. Actually more profitable if the FTX exchange still hold bitcoin since collapse last year and bitcoin price drop drastically under $20k. More than 100% profitable earned by FTX exchange after scamming thousand hundred users and I don't know why they not refund the user money.
Halving left three months and not matter with how many bitcoin sold by FTX because strong possibility with bitcoin price will bounce to higher.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:49 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 03:47:35 PM »
It is normal for the Bitcoin market to go up and down all the time. 
~
I agree. It's quiet normal to see up and down trend in the cryptocurrency market given the fact of volatility. One reason is price manipulation by big players and the other reason is the correction. But instead of stressing yourself into that I think making it as an opportunity to buy and sell will make you profitable than getting scared of it.

It's normal, because bitcoin is always volatile.
Big players have sold their bitcoin, but didn't know why.
Crypto is very interesting to me, because it's volatile.
We can buy when low and sell when high.
We can earn  profit from this moment.
If bitcoin will be more stable, I think there will be no fans.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 10:27:36 AM »

It's normal, because bitcoin is always volatile.
Big players have sold their bitcoin, but didn't know why.
Crypto is very interesting to me, because it's volatile.
We can buy when low and sell when high.
We can earn  profit from this moment.
If bitcoin will be more stable, I think there will be no fans.

Yeah , I heard  whales  sold their bitcoin in hug amount.
Grayscale sold their BTC around 500 BTC.
But I see He stop the sales.
Bitcoin price increase again now.
So don't be panic.
We should keep our bitcoin until bullish season.
Don't expect Bitcoin to be more stable, because Bitcoin's instability is what makes Bitcoin so popular.
We can gain profit from it.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2024, 02:52:13 PM »
There could be a number of reasons behind FTX's selling of Bitcoin holdings, the biggest being government pressure and any issue with the Sam Bankman case. However, FTX did not mention the amount of bitcoins it will sell, but there are more reasons behind FTX's bitcoins, but it doesn't seem necessary to mention it. When these institutions sell bitcoins, the market has a big impact and the market goes down temporarily, which we have seen firsthand with the sale of gray-scale bitcoins. However, Bitcoin market declines before Bitcoin halving have happened many times in past history.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2024, 10:06:05 PM »

There could be a number of reasons behind FTX's selling of Bitcoin holdings, the biggest being government pressure and any issue with the Sam Bankman case. However, FTX did not mention the amount of bitcoins it will sell, but there are more reasons behind FTX's bitcoins, but it doesn't seem necessary to mention it. When these institutions sell bitcoins, the market has a big impact and the market goes down temporarily, which we have seen firsthand with the sale of gray-scale bitcoins. However, Bitcoin market declines before Bitcoin halving have happened many times in past history.

We didn't know, why FTX sold their BTC. Maybe as you said, government pressure and any issue with the Sam Bankman case.
But no matter for us, we are bitcoin lovers will buy when low and start to hold.
Bitcoin was dropped at the past before halving.
I think , It's normal.
Several people said It's manipulation too, because whales want to buy in low price.
It's not big problems, we can buy and buy again...

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2024, 04:24:54 AM »
The first Bitcoin halving began in 2012, before the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin dropped significantly as investors were allowed to buy Bitcoin. 2016, 2020 produced similar historical signs of Bitcoin price decline. The price of Bitcoin has also fallen significantly during this halving in 2024, currently there are only 87 days left until the Bitcoin halving takes place. In the year following the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin rose again to its highest level. So currently I see the biggest investment opportunity in Bitcoin price before this Bitcoin halving. So those of you who are still without Bitcoin investment must use this opportunity to get huge profits in the future.

By looking at this chart you will surely understand.

photo link

Local Board Topic: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=316081.msg1479040#msg1479040
Dumping the value of bitcoin before it halves is indeed true. You mentioned in your comment 2012 and talked about Bitcoin price rise in 2016. But I think it has happened in the past. Current situation In 2024 I don't think the value of Bitcoin will drop much or halve. But even if it's halved, it's going to go up a lot in price before I think it's going to be over $10,000. However, I can't say for sure how much the Bitcoin price will decrease at the halving. But I'm guessing it will be half of its peak value. It's just an idea of mine.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2024, 06:19:37 AM »
The Bitcoin market is always volatile and it is always on the upswing so it is very difficult to say why the market moves down. But if you look at the price movement of Bitcoin before the halving, you will definitely see that it has gone higher. We have seen that last year the price of Bitcoin was very low but in the new year Bitcoin price has changed a lot and it is at high level now. So there is a possibility that Bitcoin will rise even more before the halving as it is in a good phase right now. I expect Bitcoin to be above $60k when it halves and has the potential to rise further after the halving.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2024, 09:23:53 AM »
The Bitcoin market is always volatile and it is always on the upswing so it is very difficult to say why the market moves down. But if you look at the price movement of Bitcoin before the halving, you will definitely see that it has gone higher. We have seen that last year the price of Bitcoin was very low but in the new year Bitcoin price has changed a lot and it is at high level now. So there is a possibility that Bitcoin will rise even more before the halving as it is in a good phase right now. I expect Bitcoin to be above $60k when it halves and has the potential to rise further after the halving.

me too, I also predicted and expect bitcoin will you touch $ 60K-70K during halving. If it happens, I think bitcoin so easy to hit more $ 100K at bullish season.
Bitcoin dump before halving because whales sold their BTC in huge amount.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2024, 09:48:03 AM »
me too, I also predicted and expect bitcoin will you touch $ 60K-70K during halving. If it happens, I think bitcoin so easy to hit more $ 100K at bullish season.
Bitcoin dump before halving because whales sold their BTC in huge amount.
I'm seeing the $100k as a target for the last 3 years or so, would be interesting to watch what happens if we fail to break that price. If we do break it, I'm sure we will go parabolic again, since fomo is a strong drug and most traders will use that as an opportunity to dump their bags. Hopefully, before that time arrives most people find a better solution to store their money so that another big shake-up like the FTX case won't happen again, although the chance is really low.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG