follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Repeat of the history or a prank?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Repeat of the history or a prank?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 10:50:53 PM »
That would be the most expensive prank ever. There are people who bought bitcoin to make it 69k and who didn't sell as well. Which means that they have spent a lot of money to just make a joke. If we are being serious, there is no way that we could consider this as a joke, its obviously just market movement. Obviously people could prefer to sell and get out at 69k as a "joke" instead of 70 or 68, but not just to make it 69, those are two different things. I believe that it will also get above 70k soon as well because the wall is getting thinner so its quite possible that if we try some more, we are going to get higher.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 10:50:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2024, 11:44:56 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
You can see the Bitcoin price can cross $70k today. It is totally not a prank.
If you only want to take profits at $72k, you can do it in the next few days. But I'm sure you won't do it because you must realize the price of Bitcoin will keep increasing. I'm sure Bitcoin price may be around $80k in the next month. Halving will trigger it to increase massively again.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2024, 11:53:41 PM »
Today BTC reached $69k and that's exactly $69k and then the price dropped. My initial target was $72k but i don't think that will happen anytime soon or not before the halving.
If you only want to take profits at $72k, you can do it in the next few days. But I'm sure you won't do it because you must realize the price of Bitcoin will keep increasing. I'm sure Bitcoin price may be around $80k in the next month. Halving will trigger it to increase massively again.

Definitely Bitcoin will even surpass $80k but that price will be reached after the halving. Probably before the end of the year, we should not be surprised to see Bitcoin at $100k and it will be a good position to take profit. Some people are already panicking to sell and take their profit because they feel that the market will dump any time soon, not realizing that the bull market will still continues until after the halving.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2024, 07:27:34 AM »
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run. Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?

After halving, bull run will occur which is a known fact, but can we still consider this bull run? If so, then is this the end of the road and time for reversal?

I think we will see more in the future but for now ... That's it...!

Bitcoin now can still grow a little bit, but this is not its maximum level and in this period and sooner or later there will be a correction and most likely more than one, if you look at the charts, it was only recently, not a big one, but it was and you can not expect only a constant upward growth.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2024, 10:36:22 AM »

Definitely Bitcoin will even surpass $80k but that price will be reached after the halving. Probably before the end of the year, we should not be surprised to see Bitcoin at $100k and it will be a good position to take profit. Some people are already panicking to sell and take their profit because they feel that the market will dump any time soon, not realizing that the bull market will still continues until after the halving.
Yeah but still there is a lot of things might happen before and after halving so I think that is what we should be preparing for right now. I think we will be having new sets or batches of millionaires in this season most especially if new ATH will come and I just want to congratulate them all for being patient. I bet Bitcoin will be hitting $85k-$100k this year or 2025 so yeah worth it to hodl.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2024, 04:18:06 PM »
I don't even know where to check it, but there is probably some sell wall at that level that prevents further price growth.
I don't think any website or tools can give you accurate data about how many BTC are in order. If you do not have an account in a centralized exchange, you won't be able to check it. If you check the order list of the centralized exchanges where users placed limit orders, you will see that there are already pending sell orders on 70K, 72K, and even 100K.

but in the period from March 1 to March 7, spot ETFs increased their share by as much as 50 000 BTC and have just a little less than 400 000 BTC. Of course, they buy through the OTC, but this will probably have an impact on the offer that goes through the open market, because buyers sell to those who want to buy, and BlackRock and Fidelity have a huge appetite and obviously do not intend to stop.
Even if they get BTC through OTC deal, It still has an impact on the market. I believe OTC supply also has a limit. There will be a time when they will be forced to collect Bitcoin from the market and the scarcity will continue to increase. I guess the day is not too far.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2024, 04:54:09 PM »
Maybe it's because ETFs are also part of this pump coming so quickly, but what is certain is that many people's hopes this year are that bullishness should occur like the previous halving. And many people speculate with the graphs printed at the previous moment that there is always a connection between halving and ATH. People who made mistakes in the previous halving should understand that at this halving moment there can be no mistakes. So it kind of boosts some people's confidence.

I hope this isn't a prank. and it seems like many people also think like me, hoping this isn't a prank.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2024, 04:54:09 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2024, 05:05:12 PM »
The price is staying around 66k for 3 days long. Just wait for a few weeks if it can't rise above 69k then it might not keep pushing up and this run come to an end.

The price is now above 68k$ which means that it  is going higher and don't be too conscious about price pump because price pump and dump are unpredictable. So we cannot estimate about price in just a week therefore keep calm until halving you will definitely see that price is going up.

Once again it touched 69k$ and then went down but now again it is pumping so if it was an end of Bull season then we will never see upwards movement at any moment. Steady rise is also a rise and we should be happy with it and now there is a time for halving so we will definitely see new ATH in price of bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:30:22 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2024, 06:31:56 PM »
~snip~
Even if they get BTC through OTC deal, It still has an impact on the market. I believe OTC supply also has a limit. There will be a time when they will be forced to collect Bitcoin from the market and the scarcity will continue to increase. I guess the day is not too far.

It is difficult to talk about an absolute limit here, because no matter how much BTC is on CEXs or OTC, that number can always change. We are talking here about numbers that very likely range (currently) from 2-3 million BTC in total that are for sale, and if ETFs continue to buy an average of 40 000 BTC per week it will take them months to accumulate all that is available, and considering that 19.6 million BTC have been mined so far, I believe that a few million more are waiting in the background.

What I want to say is that regardless of the great demand, there is still too much BTC on the market for such demand to push the price up.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2024, 07:13:38 PM »
But it is funny to see BTC reject again after reaching $69k which has happened before in the past bull run. Do you think we will not see a bull run again and this in the end and we may go into bear market soon or do you think BTC has more room to grow before halving....?

After halving, bull run will occur which is a known fact, but can we still consider this bull run? If so, then is this the end of the road and time for reversal?

I think we will see more in the future but for now ... That's it...!

Basically, the price of Bitcoin touched an all-time high before the halving. Although the price of Bitcoin has touched around $70k at the moment, if the current price goes by, the bull market is waiting for the Bitcoin price to take place after the halving. Every year Bitcoin sets new records during this bull run, certainly new records have been set this year and will be set in the future. So according to the current record, Bitcoin is definitely more likely to be 170k plus in 2025.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 850
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:48 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2024, 04:21:17 PM »
We are talking here about numbers that very likely range (currently) from 2-3 million BTC in total that are for sale, and if ETFs continue to buy an average of 40 000 BTC per week it will take them months to accumulate all that is available.

Do you think they will buy 40000 BTC per week on average? I guess they will dump a similar amount once they see that the demand has decreased a little. If they continuously buy BTC through OTC deals or from exchanges, we will see a massive ATH this year. I don't know what could be the ATH, but if stats are true, then we may hit 150K this year.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:30:22 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2024, 04:45:29 PM »
Do you think they will buy 40000 BTC per week on average? I guess they will dump a similar amount once they see that the demand has decreased a little. If they continuously buy BTC through OTC deals or from exchanges, we will see a massive ATH this year. I don't know what could be the ATH, but if stats are true, then we may hit 150K this year.

That's the trillion dollar question :D

So far, they show no signs of slowing down, and there is enough money in these companies to be able to buy more than 40 000 BTC per week, which of course depends on their clients, who obviously consider Bitcoin a very desirable investment. Just imagine what can give you more than 100% profit in just 1 year or less and you will understand why so much is invested in Bitcoin, especially now that there is a very easy way for those who previously did not want (or did not know) how invest in BTC.

BlackRock is not only a company that operates in the US, they also have offices in about 70 countries around the world, and operate in about 100 countries. Regardless of the fact that the interference of such companies may have bad consequences for Bitcoin (in the long term), there is no doubt that they have raised that same Bitcoin to a completely new level where it has never been before.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2024, 11:22:02 PM »
Actually, it doesn't have a direct impact, because it doesn't directly affect the price in the current market when trading OTC. However, however, if there is a lot of news related to very high sales or purchases via OTC or other means, then that can trigger news related to what is happening. It could be that there will be many parties who take advantage of this moment to create another FUD that someone has sold their BTC for a very large amount because of reasons blah blah blah...

And an issue like this might sound quite sensitive, so it could affect the market going forward. So far, I have not found any information about whether OTC has an upper limit, if there is a lower limit, yes. but maybe each platform has its own mechanism. Because this is often used and exploited by whales.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2024, 11:51:43 PM »
Bitcoin now can still grow a little bit, but this is not its maximum level and in this period and sooner or later there will be a correction and most likely more than one, if you look at the charts, it was only recently, not a big one, but it was and you can not expect only a constant upward growth.
A little bit? I think it still can grow massively. You must know that Bitcoin is predicted to raise to $150k. If it can be $150, it is not grow a little bit but it grows very significantly. True, there will be always a correction after a pump. But I see the correction isn't so significant. This just the indication that the price will easily increase more and more. I think we will another higher of Bitcoin price soon.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2024, 08:12:19 AM »
A little bit? I think it still can grow massively. You must know that Bitcoin is predicted to raise to $150k. If it can be $150, it is not grow a little bit but it grows very significantly. True, there will be always a correction after a pump. But I see the correction isn't so significant. This just the indication that the price will easily increase more and more. I think we will another higher of Bitcoin price soon.

I completely agree with you about 150k, I generally believe that bitcoin should break through the 200k mark and consolidate there, I'm talking about corrections that will be during this year, as a rule the maximum growth should be at the end of this year, at the beginning of next year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG