follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company?

Yes, I am willing because BTC can help promote my company
No, BTC is still a high-risk asset that is unfamiliar to customers
I don't have a company, just want to check voting result

Author Topic: Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company?  (Read 176 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« on: March 08, 2024, 02:04:30 AM »
The crypto market is extremely vibrant, especially after BTC created a new ATH before halving, which has never happened in previous cycles. News magazines talk about BTC, national TV stations also talk about BTC, BTC becomes one of the most frequently mentioned topics to attract the attention of the audience. Simply: because people are really interested in BTC, to be more precise, everyone wants to have the opportunity to profit from investing in BTC.

Big companies also don't want to miss this opportunity, they also want to receive benefits from BTC. Investing or accumulating BTC may only be feasible for a few companies like MicroStrategy or Tesla, but accepting payments seems to be more accessible and deployable for the majority of companies in the economy. And the truth is that up to now, many companies have accepted BTC payments such as Wikipedia, Microsoft, AT&T, KFC [1]. Travala.com, a leading crypto-friendly travel agency, also accepted early payments for its service using about 100 different tokens, including BTC [2].

Recently, to further take advantage of the positive influence from BTC, Travala has launched a new program that rewards its top-tier travelers with 10% cashback in BTC. This program is designed to incentivize travel bookings and introduce new users to the crypto space.

Travala.com CEO Juan Otero: “Bitcoin is here to stay, and it’s now becoming more appealing to mainstream audiences, thanks to the recent approval of the first spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund” [3].

The popularity of BTC has made it a highly recognizable and desirable reward for many travelers using Travala. BTC from Travala's rewards program could be many people's first crypto asset, making them potential users and investors for the crypto market. I believe that this BTC rewards program can help Travala attract new customers and raise awareness of the Travala.com brand in the crypto community.

I think in the future, many other companies will also learn from Travala and implement many similar programs. In addition to being everyone's currency, BTC is also gradually becoming everyone's brand. I will not refuse to participate in loyalty programs to earn BTC from supermarkets, beauty and health care services, airline services...

I would like to know your opinion on the wave of BTC adoption by companies:
  • Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
  • Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
  • If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?

References:
[1] Who Accepts Bitcoin as Payment?
[2] Travala: Payment options
[3] Travala’s new Bitcoin rewards program targets top-tier travelers as BTC fever rises

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: March 08, 2024, 02:04:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Are you ready to adopt the BTC program for your company?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 12:26:51 PM »

1. Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
Yes, of course, but eventually things would depend a lot on how the company can be able to leverage the power of Bitcoin to attract the attention of prospective customers. As for accepting Bitcoin, there are two major hurdles: the increasing transaction fees and the prevailing notion that one must continually hold on to one's Bitcoin as the price is continually climbing so that people prefer to be speculators rather than be a customer paying using BTC. Now, if there can be program that involves the paying customers not using BTC but would instead get BTC when they used fiat money then it can be good since we are deleting the speculative part. I am hoping that there can be similar programs for other goods and services as well but with the bullish season on the rage I doubt if companies would be adopting this idea right now.

2. Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
Of course, why not? Receiving cashback in Bitcoin can be good thing to get most especially if i used fiat money or even credit card to pay for something. This can be a very good idea though as what I said above there can be a conflict on timing as Bitcoin is now getting to be expensive. On my part, as the receiving end, I would surely welcome this option.

3. If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?
In case am an owner of a business, I would gladly take cryptocurrency payments including BTC and it is all up to my customers to choose which options they would prefer to pay. s I am suspecting, though, the fact there has never been a sharp increase of companies and businesses accepting Bitcoin is a testament to the powerful speculative mania happening around Bitcoin. Many people, even including me, look Bitcoin like the real gold...very valuable but would not be using as a currency paying for mundane products and services as we know that accumulating the coins entails some hard work and effort. For sure I would not be using my BTC just to buy a cup of coffee or even to pay for my groceries. Just imagine this, you are paying $100 in BTC and an hour after that $100 could already be $110. But accepting, yes, there is no problem on that.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 01:43:02 PM »
 If I worked for a company I would never want to accept payment in the form of Bitcoin, because for me crypto ownership is my privacy, unless in my country crypto has been legalized as a legal payment and used as a legal payment alternative. maybe I want to accept payment in BTC

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 12:46:15 AM »
1. Do you think BTC programs will be useful for companies in their efforts to reach users?
Yes, of course, but eventually things would depend a lot on how the company can be able to leverage the power of Bitcoin to attract the attention of prospective customers. As for accepting Bitcoin, there are two major hurdles: the increasing transaction fees and the prevailing notion that one must continually hold on to one's Bitcoin as the price is continually climbing so that people prefer to be speculators rather than be a customer paying using BTC. Now, if there can be program that involves the paying customers not using BTC but would instead get BTC when they used fiat money then it can be good since we are deleting the speculative part. I am hoping that there can be similar programs for other goods and services as well but with the bullish season on the rage I doubt if companies would be adopting this idea right now.

2. Are you willing to receive rewards in BTC when using future services?
Of course, why not? Receiving cashback in Bitcoin can be good thing to get most especially if i used fiat money or even credit card to pay for something. This can be a very good idea though as what I said above there can be a conflict on timing as Bitcoin is now getting to be expensive. On my part, as the receiving end, I would surely welcome this option.

3. If you have your own company, are you willing to accept BTC or launch BTC programs?
In case am an owner of a business, I would gladly take cryptocurrency payments including BTC and it is all up to my customers to choose which options they would prefer to pay. s I am suspecting, though, the fact there has never been a sharp increase of companies and businesses accepting Bitcoin is a testament to the powerful speculative mania happening around Bitcoin. Many people, even including me, look Bitcoin like the real gold...very valuable but would not be using as a currency paying for mundane products and services as we know that accumulating the coins entails some hard work and effort. For sure I would not be using my BTC just to buy a cup of coffee or even to pay for my groceries. Just imagine this, you are paying $100 in BTC and an hour after that $100 could already be $110. But accepting, yes, there is no problem on that.
I think the price increase of BTC does not affect us using it for payment or reward purposes, 1 BTC = 100,000,000 satoshi and it is easier when we calculate in satoshi.

Bitcoin network costs can be an issue, so Lightning Network can be used if every customer is willing to open an account to receive rewards and then accumulate their satoshi. I believe that using BTC programs can create an effective communication campaign to get more customers. We should also use BTC actively to promote widespread adoption of BTC instead of counting on price increases. If everyone only holds BTC, I think BTC will lose all of the value that Satoshi expected.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG