follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BSCBOMB Just Exploded To Be Another Scam  (Read 1567 times)

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4131
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:36:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BSCBOMB Just Exploded To Be Another Scam
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »
Can you share what is the name of this bounty that can also be another scam in the making? I can feel that we are slowly getting back to the time machine of 2017 where so many scam projects sprouted and victimized many innocent and neophyte investors...just by appealing to greed. I am really wishing there will never be a repeat of history but determining and going after scammers can be a tall order to do.
The Hodlers Network Telegram group has been closed since July 21. Several people, including some CMs, have reported that the "CEO" has disappeared with all the money. If in the end we all behave like these people, we will end up being like politicians.

Oh, sad to note of that. Good thing I was not able to support such a project because if I remember correctly there was a limit as to participants they accepted so good riddance to me. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to be sure that people behind a certain project will not be enticed to just closed shop and run away...or maybe there is even no need to run just closed everything and then maybe nobody will bother to launch an investigation on the matter. Such a lucrative scam enterprise has had been attracting many players in the past and even today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 06:53:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 05:37:36 PM »
Can you share what is the name of this bounty that can also be another scam in the making? I can feel that we are slowly getting back to the time machine of 2017 where so many scam projects sprouted and victimized many innocent and neophyte investors...just by appealing to greed. I am really wishing there will never be a repeat of history but determining and going after scammers can be a tall order to do.
The Hodlers Network Telegram group has been closed since July 21. Several people, including some CMs, have reported that the "CEO" has disappeared with all the money. If in the end we all behave like these people, we will end up being like politicians.

Another sad story between investors and bounty hunters. I thought Hodlers Network could be another gem that may give abundant profit to early supporters. But, horrible ending again.

Money is important but honesty and care matter the most. I hope the scammers will one day realize how pitiful are they despite of their millions of dollars.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG