follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin needs Altcoins as much as Altcoins need Bitcoin  (Read 1958 times)

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Bitcoin needs Altcoins as much as Altcoins need Bitcoin
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 11:58:35 AM »
The cryptocurrency business does not completely belong to Bitcoin and don't think that Bitcoin has the strongest capacity of all altcoins because many whales out there don't have Bitcoin.
For example, I have 40 Ethereum coins and I don't have Bitcoin even if it's only 1 Satsohi, that doesn't matter to me because Ethereum with 40 coins is already more than 1 Bitcoin.
At this very moment 1 Bitcoin is equivalent to 18 Ethereum, if I have 40 Ethereum that means I have about 2 Bitcoin more. This is only my  mind because Bitcoin and altcoins must always get along and not be hostile. :)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 11:58:35 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2024, 03:47:18 PM »
-snip-
This is just a figure of speech between Bitcoin as flowers and altcoins as bees because both of them have a way of working symbiosis of mutualism and mutual benefit.
It's like food without seasoning, so they are related to each other and difficult to separate, complement each other, and, of course, need each other. How can Bitcoin run on its own without the support of altcoins? It is clear that there will be no benefits that can be taken; if they are separated and not connected to each other, it is likely that they will be equally worthless and no benefits can be taken.
They have become an inseparable unit and will always complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

If all alts dropped away btc could survive but not that well. BTC has shown it is easy to flood the blockchain and tie it up. Alts like LTC and Doge are 12x the blockchain carrying ability so they are 12x harder to clog up.
the main goal of crypto may not be fulfilled: to provide more contributions than the wishes of most crypto users. CMIIW
If Bitcoin is the only thing circulating and there are no altcoins then the result is that cryptocurrency is colorless and maybe the price of Bitcoin will also return to 2010 which had a price below 1 USD.
The function of altcoins is also to provide superior features that Bitcoin does not have, just as transaction speeds such as those of Cardano, Ripple and Solana are very fast.

Bitcoin is also recognized by the entire community as a very, very super coin.
But altcoins also have a ton of features that Bitcoin doesn't have and that's why we also need altcoins.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 06:14:41 AM »
Personally, I believe that Bitcoin is like the mother from which all Altcoins were born, without Bitcoin we would not have seen all Altcoins, so it is natural that they are strongly related and complement each other.

Bitcoin has some disadvantages, such as lack of scalability, transaction delays, and high fees during network congestion. Altcoin solves these problems, as some of them have the advantages of faster transactions and lower fees.

But the main problem with Altcoin is that there are a lot of fraudulent projects that have emerged and negatively affected the reputation of Bitcoin and the entire crypto ecosystem.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 06:34:51 AM »
If Bitcoin is the only thing circulating and there are no altcoins then the result is that cryptocurrency is colorless and maybe the price of Bitcoin will also return to 2010 which had a price below 1 USD.
The function of altcoins is also to provide superior features that Bitcoin does not have, just as transaction speeds such as those of Cardano, Ripple and Solana are very fast.

Bitcoin is also recognized by the entire community as a very, very super coin.
But altcoins also have a ton of features that Bitcoin doesn't have and that's why we also need altcoins.
I think bitcoin and altcoins cannot be separated because they can be valuable all this time because it is clear that their role is to influence each other, and it would not be possible to be valuable if they stood alone.It's true what you said: if it's just a few, or just bitcoins, maybe the value will return to when it first started to appear, and obviously the value is very low.There is always a good side in that they can finally be united because they need and complement each other. This has indeed become a lesson in itself for the existence of bitcoin and altcoins, so that their presence also contributes to ours.

aiviaa485

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 01:58:35 PM »
This has indeed become a lesson in itself for the existence of bitcoin and altcoins, so that their presence also contributes to ours.
Yeps, from Altcoins, we can also know a variety of features given, such as dex and various features that are not in Bitcoin.

From Altcoins we can also trade with Altcoins and can double the benefits for Bitcoin.
For example, I trade with Altocoins Doge and buy at a price rate of 0.02 USD with a capital of 2 Bitcoin.
Then the Doge coin rose 100% to the price of 0.04 USD, meaning that my profit rose to 4 Bitcoin.

This is just a handful of stories for the advantages of Altcoins, the rest must be a lot of features given by Altcoins.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 02:22:19 PM »
-snip-
This is just a figure of speech between Bitcoin as flowers and altcoins as bees because both of them have a way of working symbiosis of mutualism and mutual benefit.
It's like food without seasoning, so they are related to each other and difficult to separate, complement each other, and, of course, need each other. How can Bitcoin run on its own without the support of altcoins? It is clear that there will be no benefits that can be taken; if they are separated and not connected to each other, it is likely that they will be equally worthless and no benefits can be taken.
They have become an inseparable unit and will always complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

So same as crypto and fiat right? The combination is perfect and has similarities but runs on different function and uses. We can use fiat for our daily lives while crypto we use it in some different things including as an investment.

Bitcoin plays an important role for Altcoins market and technological upgrades so as vice versa. The only thing Bitcoin excel is that it is the king, the pioneering and most valuable crypto ever made in the history.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 03:47:52 PM »
I think they both work together because, when it comes to popularity, altcoins contributed a lot to making Bitcoin known. And if it weren't for Bitcoin, altcoins wouldn't be created in this industry either. Because when altcoins started, most people thought it was also Bitcoin, but it was not just copied pastes or clones of Bitcoin.

That is why Bitcoin is called the Father of all Cryptocurrencies because it is the first cryptocurrency in this field of f That's all I can say about that.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 03:47:52 PM »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2024, 11:58:19 PM »
I think they both work together because, when it comes to popularity, altcoins contributed a lot to making Bitcoin known. And if it weren't for Bitcoin, altcoins wouldn't be created in this industry either. Because when altcoins started, most people thought it was also Bitcoin, but it was not just copied pastes or clones of Bitcoin.

That is why Bitcoin is called the Father of all Cryptocurrencies because it is the first cryptocurrency in this field of f That's all I can say about that.

Right, and that's what made this cryptocurrency as a whole, Bitcoin is the prime mover, but there are solid altcoins like Ethereum as well. However, everyone really depends on Bitcoin, all altcoins have their exchange rate/Bitcoin.

So there is no argument which one is better, for investors we can take advantage of both markets.

As I have said, there are solid altcoins too that can give us more return that Bitcoin. But I think majority of our portfolio might go with Bitcoin being the prime mover and the most famous of all crypto.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2908
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:01 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »
I consider this market as a unified whole of Bitcoin + Altcoins + Stable Coins.

Bitcoin is responsible for leading the entire market.
Altcoins are responsible for booming, opening up new technologies and new trends.
Stable Coins are responsible for making the cash flow flowing into the market more easily.

The market can only continue to stabilize and grow strongly when each component works well.

Bitcoin needs altcoins to expand its influence through technology and application.
Altcoins needs Bitcoin to lead to access to traditional and cyclical markets.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 10:30:18 PM »
So same as crypto and fiat right? The combination is perfect and has similarities but runs on different function and uses. We can use fiat for our daily lives while crypto we use it in some different things including as an investment.
I think you are right, and indeed, they are the same, but there are clear differences, fiat that are clearly visible, and crypto is not real. The benefits are clearly the same and can be used for every need for a transaction, but crypto is more focused on investments such as stocks.

Bitcoin plays an important role for Altcoins market and technological upgrades so as vice versa. The only thing Bitcoin excel is that it is the king, the pioneering and most valuable crypto ever made in the history.
Until now, the crypto market that has always been the topic of conversation has been Bitcoin, because it is used as a price benchmark for all other coins, so Bitcoin has become the King of Crypto. It is true that it is also pioneering.
Without Bitcoin, maybe Crypto will not be as busy as this, even though the influence of Altcoin can always compensate for the need for each other.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 10:44:42 PM »
To me i don't see any reason why bitcoin should need altcoins for anything, instead, altcoins are the ones that have their dependencies on bitcoin, however, we can also say it this way that having altcoins being around bitcoin make the economy more bulky as well as complicated in the other sense, we cannot completely predict how the whole thing could have been so boring if there were not altcoins in cryptocurrencies, they constitute the good, bad and the ugly.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 11:11:20 PM »
To me i don't see any reason why bitcoin should need altcoins for anything, instead, altcoins are the ones that have their dependencies on bitcoin, however, we can also say it this way that having altcoins being around bitcoin make the economy more bulky as well as complicated in the other sense, we cannot completely predict how the whole thing could have been so boring if there were not altcoins in cryptocurrencies, they constitute the good, bad and the ugly.
You don't deny that Bitcoin can be strong enough because we have altcoins that support the existence of Bitcoin. It doesn't only altcoins to depend on Bitcoin, but Bitcoin also probably depends on altcoins. With many projects are supporting Bitcoin with their altcoins, we can expect the bright future for Bitcoin. The adoption of Bitcoin will be faster because of the altcoins, too. So don't underestimate altcoins, dude!

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2024, 07:06:42 AM »
To me i don't see any reason why bitcoin should need altcoins for anything, instead, altcoins are the ones that have their dependencies on bitcoin,
Bitcoin has power because of altcoins and also because the altcoins that are traded must have a pair with Bitcoin, for example:
BTC-ETH
BTC-USDT
BTC-BNB
BTC-Ripple

If Bitcoin stands alone, it may have a low value when trading. Just look at Bitcoin trading in 2013 ,2012 ,2011, 2010.
Or maybe at that time Bitcoin was not appreciated or was free to give to those who wanted it. This is only my opinion. :D
Every day Bitcoin is being fought over and traded here, then various altcoins appear and that's where Bitcoin starts to rise and its price becomes expensive.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 09:25:09 AM »
Funny enough, we have alot of bitcoin maxis who believe that bitcoin is the only and true cryptocurrency that should be invested in, that everything else is garbage and should be completely ignored, but then, right under their noses,
- Ethereum came and made alot of people millionaires
- SHIB came and made alot of people millionaires
- Solana
- Litecoin
- AVAX
- DOGE coin
All this coins the bitcoin maxis refer to as shitcoins, have made alot of people millionaires, and it has not ended, in this coming halving, which will possibly trigger another bull run, alot of altcoins, also referred to as shitcoins, will again create new millionaires, while the bitcoin maxis continue to believe that anybody investing in crypto and do so outside bitcoin is just throwing away his or her money.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 12:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 09:49:45 AM »
-snip-

It's a good analogy :) Bitcoin is not perfect. Altcoins function in improving aspects of Bitcoin.
The presence of altcoins is a cover for Bitcoin's weaknesses in increasing energy efficiency and speed of transactions.
And Altcoins create a better or different version of Bitcoin. Each altcoin has its own “unique thing” it does best.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG