follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Unlocking Sustainable Trading Volume with VMint's AI tech  (Read 145 times)

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma 10 Posts
Unlocking Sustainable Trading Volume with VMint's AI tech
« on: February 21, 2024, 02:58:51 PM »

Some Crypto projects struggle to keep enough trading action going. As more cryptos launch, this gets harder. VMint may have the fix!

The VMint crew says their fresh ideas will boost cryptos' market presence. Their goal? To give projects automated liquidity and community-powered growth.

But can they actually achieve this goal? VMint plans to tackle liquidity challenges via these ways:

1) Affordable bot service for any size project to increase trading.

2) Bot simulates real trading across coin pairs to increase volume and avoid delistings.

3) Decentralized, unpredictable trading makes it tougher to detect manipulation.

The VMint token lies at the center of everything. You can use it to pay for the bot, participate in governance, access special bot settings, and earn staking rewards. After debuting on other top CEX, like KuCoin, Bybit, they expanded their reach with Bitget partnership giving more exposure to the token..

Here's something to ponder on. Could VMint provide the long-awaited solution? With innovative tech(AI) and community backing, they might just pull it off. What do you think?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Unlocking Sustainable Trading Volume with VMint's AI tech
« on: February 21, 2024, 02:58:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Unlocking Sustainable Trading Volume with VMint's AI tech
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 04:39:55 PM »
I just found out that there is a project that can provide liquidity to new projects on the market, can they provide that liquidity to new projects on the market?
but I have encountered many things on the market, most of the new projects on the market do not have liquidity and I don't know what the cause is. Whether there are fewer people interested in these coins, I don't know about all that. Maybe someone knows what the problem is causing the coins to not have liquid
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
Re: Unlocking Sustainable Trading Volume with VMint's AI tech
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 12:51:12 PM »
I just found out that there is a project that can provide liquidity to new projects on the market, can they provide that liquidity to new projects on the market?
but I have encountered many things on the market, most of the new projects on the market do not have liquidity and I don't know what the cause is. Whether there are fewer people interested in these coins, I don't know about all that. Maybe someone knows what the problem is causing the coins to not have liquid
Maybe community support and lack of exposures, I think that's what Vmint is about. And I'm glad the token is getting recognition it deserves via the listing I mentioned in my post

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG