follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's the experience with Crypto Launchpool  (Read 255 times)

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
What's the experience with Crypto Launchpool
« on: March 19, 2024, 09:27:26 PM »
Not sure what excites everyone else about the Future of Web3 but looking into the concept of interoperability, the ability of different blockchains, protocols, and systems to communicate and work together seamlessly, I believe the future of Web3 is interoperable, connecting blockchains, Metaverses, and the Internet excites me about technology in general.

However, not everyone who's enthusiastic about the whole idea of different blockchain concept springing up have all the funds to throw around as it were. Yet, these makes me appreciate the idea of exchange launchpool which allow users to stake their Crypto assets to earn new tokens from new projects.

So I found an exchange announce launchpool so their users could stake BGB to grab a share of $10,000 worth of ZK.  It's interesting but I'm more interested in reading your experiences using crypto launchpools before I can decide to participate in the launchpool event. Please share.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's the experience with Crypto Launchpool
« on: March 19, 2024, 09:27:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: What's the experience with Crypto Launchpool
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 10:10:39 PM »
I have used pinksale and binance ones for a short period of time and I can say that it wasn't all that amazing. The thing is that the majority of the responsibility is at you, meaning that if the project is a scam, you need to figure it out, and they do not feel like they have a responsibility. For example, if I apply to pinksale today, I will probably get a greenlight with almost anything, meaning that if I make a profit then I will make a profit, if I don't then I don't, but they will always get their cut. This is why I do not really like them all that much, doesn't mean I do not use them anymore, I just gave a break, maybe in the future if I see a good project, I may reconsider.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 11:19:21 PM »
Depend o reward is not really interested stake BGB to grab a share of $10,000 worth of ZK, its too small reward and better don't take risk by staking BGB has potential will get lower coins and reward earn too small.
Better join launchpool with large amount reward and usually I joined with binance launchpool have allocated reward arround 50 million until 300 million coins depend on kinds of project. There are have available staking stable coins with low risk but allocated 20% of reward than staking BNB with reward reach more than 80%. If you hold BNB you can stake in binance and earn launchpool coins and usually has higher price after listing there.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 11:24:20 PM »
Not sure what excites everyone else about the Future of Web3 but looking into the concept of interoperability, the ability of different blockchains, protocols, and systems to communicate and work together seamlessly, I believe the future of Web3 is interoperable, connecting blockchains, Metaverses, and the Internet excites me about technology in general.

However, not everyone who's enthusiastic about the whole idea of different blockchain concept springing up have all the funds to throw around as it were. Yet, these makes me appreciate the idea of exchange launchpool which allow users to stake their Crypto assets to earn new tokens from new projects.

So I found an exchange announce launchpool so their users could stake BGB to grab a share of $10,000 worth of ZK.  It's interesting but I'm more interested in reading your experiences using crypto launchpools before I can decide to participate in the launchpool event. Please share.
This lunchpool is a platform where user stake their bnb binance token in order to get rewards in new and up coming tokens. This platform has been for 2020 and has offer staking opportunity for many tokens, including ETH, DOT and CAKE. Many user who took part in the launchpool have a positive experience, and also earn rewards for staking BNB and having access to new tokens.

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 04:31:33 PM »
Depend o reward is not really interested stake BGB to grab a share of $10,000 worth of ZK, its too small reward and better don't take risk by staking BGB has potential will get lower coins and reward earn too small.
Better join launchpool with large amount reward and usually I joined with binance launchpool have allocated reward arround 50 million until 300 million coins depend on kinds of project. There are have available staking stable coins with low risk but allocated 20% of reward than staking BNB with reward reach more than 80%. If you hold BNB you can stake in binance and earn launchpool coins and usually has higher price after listing there.

Actually you're wrong. Did a lil research and their previous launchpools have been really successful. This one is dual from what I could see. BGB & USDT. I'm bidding this...

Online Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:51:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 05:25:19 PM »
I believe a lot of people are excited about Web3 with the development of new coins with the possibility of earning a lot of money. A lot of people have been able to maximize their earnings with the right investments in the right pools, it's best that you manage your money and know where you are putting your money in.

I have not experienced much with the crypto launch pool, just with the websites that have somewhat early access and vesting or something. I wasn't successful in that as well.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline CryptoTalisman

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:19:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 11:29:40 AM »

Actually you're wrong. Did a lil research and their previous launchpools have been really successful. This one is dual from what I could see. BGB & USDT. I'm bidding this...

I saw the current price of ZK and i marveled, getting just 20 ZK in the launchpool is huge and i saw 200,000 ZK is up for grab. That's nothing anyone holding BGB or USDT will wanna miss.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 12:30:59 PM by CryptoTalisman »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 11:29:40 AM »

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 09:19:10 PM »

I would say you should give it shot cos I am also taking part and would also suggest you always buy the exchange token whenever you have the chance cos the higher the number of your BGB the more tokens could be airdropped to you. I have been a fan of exchange tokens for launchpool and launchpad airdrop opportunities. I have used bnb in the past but the my current holding isn't enough for a descent airdrop hence I recently stick with BGB for airdrop opportunities before its price explode again.

Offline Maxicreed

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: April 11, 2024, 12:22:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2024, 09:46:29 PM »

I have not experienced much with the crypto launch pool, just with the websites that have somewhat early access and vesting or something. I wasn't successful in that as well.
I have been involved in both types of airdrop opportunities and can affirm they are worth our time and resources. Although, launchpool seems safer since it's on a centralized exchange. Imagine holding around 200 BGB from early last year at 0.38 and you have been using to participate in launchpool events for tokens airdrop. BGB is currently trading around 0.92 which is about x3 plus a good number of airdrop reward for holding and staking it in a launchpool event.

That's how safe you get to earn some passive income from holding exchange tokens and participating in launchpools

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG