follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 1634 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2024, 11:20:55 PM »
It is such a big shock! Atalanta really shocked the whole world, a 3-0 win over Liverpool! What a game man, I think that could be the most unexpected result of the entire 2023-2024 season so far, I do not think that I can remember any (aside from Bayern losing to third division team at domestic cup). This really looks like a good chance for Atalanta to move further, of course in second leg Liverpool will come out guns blazing and I believe that we are going to end up with a lot better result without a doubt. I also feel happy to see Roma doing well again, it is going to be something much better.
It's safe to say it was a shock that Liverpool lost to Atalanta and I think many of the bookmakers who picked Liverpool were disappointed.
In the second leg Liverpool will be difficult to score 3 more goals even when Atalanta is able to get another goal back then the more difficult Liverpool's chances are.

Impressive again Roma won narrowly with Milan, I thought Milan would win but this can also be said to be a surprise for all of us.

Leverkusen is no longer in question, this team is still unbeaten in the domestic league and the European league.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2024, 11:20:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1362
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:05:38 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2024, 11:22:51 PM »
It is a pity and shameful thing to see how Liverpool was humiliated in their homeland by the Italian club. It was today that I saw that Liverpool are weak, and are only strong in EPL.
Liverpool started the competition strongly, and to have this result is an embarrassment especially at home. This loss makes me believe more that Liverpool are becoming weak and are losing fuel mainly due to the requirements to maintain the race for the title of the EPL.
Atalanta only made a change in the game, and that was in the 89th minute, Liverpool coach used up all his subs, but still could not score any goal. If Liverpool are unable to shake things off (this huge loss), they will most likely also loose their next game in the EPL or share points with Crystal Palace.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2024, 11:49:04 PM »
It's safe to say it was a shock that Liverpool lost to Atalanta and I think many of the bookmakers who picked Liverpool were disappointed.
In the second leg Liverpool will be difficult to score 3 more goals even when Atalanta is able to get another goal back then the more difficult Liverpool's chances are.
I think everyone was shocked to see the result of the match Liverpool vs Atalanta. No one predicted that the final score will be 3-0 for the winning of Atalanta. It also may be safe to say Liverpool having a very small chance to go to the next round. The next Leg will be in Atalanta home, Atalanta will take the advantage. So, I think Atalanta will try to dominate the match although Liverpool will try to play agressively. It won't be easy to score 4 goals anyway.

Impressive again Roma won narrowly with Milan, I thought Milan would win but this can also be said to be a surprise for all of us.
Leverkusen is no longer in question, this team is still unbeaten in the domestic league and the European league.
Yes, it is not safe for AS Roma. Although they won 1 goal away, they must defend it in Leg 2. But luckily it will be at their home.
For Leverkusen, they are truly the candidate of the champion. I no doubt of this team, I am sure 100% they will be in the final round.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2024, 06:49:19 AM »
It is a pity and shameful thing to see how Liverpool was humiliated in their homeland by the Italian club. It was today that I saw that Liverpool are weak, and are only strong in EPL. This is the club that we all said will reach the final with Leverkusen. Leverkusen was unable to win their match in Germany, and who knows if they will be able to qualify to the semifinals. As for Liverpool their ass have been kicked out from the competition. The match ended Liverpool 0-3 Atalanta

Liverpool is really out of energy, Every player should be ashamed.
So many sloppy, poor mistakes. Average players can’t even pass a simple pass, Can’t mark a man, can’t score goals, and have too many errors leading to goals. Lacking in quality and poor at the back
When a team beats you twice in an offside trap, they have trained well to beat you in that system. Change the high-line defense.
And Darwin Nunez is still the worst finisher

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2024, 12:22:29 PM »
I think everyone was shocked to see the result of the match Liverpool vs Atalanta. No one predicted that the final score will be 3-0 for the winning of Atalanta. It also may be safe to say Liverpool having a very small chance to go to the next round. The next Leg will be in Atalanta home, Atalanta will take the advantage. So, I think Atalanta will try to dominate the match although Liverpool will try to play agressively. It won't be easy to score 4 goals anyway.
Well everyone was shocked by the outcome of the match. And maybe many people also lost their bets in that match. Because it really doesn't make sense to see Liverpool lose with a score of 0-3 without being able to get even one goal back. What's even more strange is why Klopp didn't play Salah from the start. This is something that many people ask. Did Liverpool underestimate Atalanta or something? And yes, this is a fatal mistake that means Liverpool could lose the opportunity to progress further. Because scoring 4 goals in the second leg will be very difficult, especially if you don't concede again.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1078
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:29:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2024, 01:21:31 PM »
Yes, it is not safe for AS Roma. Although they won 1 goal away, they must defend it in Leg 2. But luckily it will be at their home.
For Leverkusen, they are truly the candidate of the champion. I no doubt of this team, I am sure 100% they will be in the final round.
AS Roma and Bayern Leverkusen had advantage after the victory on the first leg match, for AS Roma currentky still not safe after winning over 0-1 against AC Milan but Leverkusen lead over two goals get secure for second leg match and has chance qualifying to semifinal.
Bad result for favorite winner Europe League team Liverpool make us shock after losing their home match over three goals, not sure yet with the ideal final between Liverpool vs Bayern Leverkusen after their loss three goals.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3450
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2024, 01:56:51 PM »
I don't even know what to say ;D On one end, Liverpool can now forget about Europa League and put all their efforts in winning the Premier League. On the other end, they have to overturn this result and avoid an embarrassing early exit.

Either way, they should win the second leg to save face at least.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2024, 01:56:51 PM »

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:03 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2024, 02:01:09 PM »
AS Roma and Bayern Leverkusen had advantage after the victory on the first leg match, for AS Roma currentky still not safe after winning over 0-1 against AC Milan but Leverkusen lead over two goals get secure for second leg match and has chance qualifying to semifinal.
Bad result for favorite winner Europe League team Liverpool make us shock after losing their home match over three goals, not sure yet with the ideal final between Liverpool vs Bayern Leverkusen after their loss three goals.
AS Roma is doubted by some people, because in Serie A alone the team they beat is the team that is in 2nd place or in other words they are no better than AC Milan. However, the single goal they were able to score allowed them to win the first leg.

They will play as hosts in the second leg, but they cannot relax or in other words Ac Milan will try their best to avenge their defeat in the first leg. Moreover, this is an opportunity for Ac Milan to become champions.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 848
  • Last Active: Today at 04:18:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2024, 04:09:24 PM »
It is a pity and shameful thing to see how Liverpool was humiliated in their homeland by the Italian club. It was today that I saw that Liverpool are weak, and are only strong in EPL.
Liverpool started the competition strongly, and to have this result is an embarrassment especially at home. This loss makes me believe more that Liverpool are becoming weak and are losing fuel mainly due to the requirements to maintain the race for the title of the EPL.
Atalanta only made a change in the game, and that was in the 89th minute, Liverpool coach used up all his subs, but still could not score any goal. If Liverpool are unable to shake things off (this huge loss), they will most likely also loose their next game in the EPL or share points with Crystal Palace.
Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League due to poor performances last season. A poor performance last season helped them qualify for the Europa League this season. This season is the first for Liverpool where they are qualifying for the Europa League. Although Liverpool qualified for the European League for the first time, Liverpool are among the favorites in the Europa League this season. If they don't make a big mistake, Liverpool will surely win the Europa League title this season as well as qualify for next season's Champions League. Liverpool will qualify for the Champions League as they have been in great form in the Premier League this season.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 797
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:31:09 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2024, 09:03:48 PM »
AS Roma is doubted by some people, because in Serie A alone the team they beat is the team that is in 2nd place or in other words they are no better than AC Milan. However, the single goal they were able to score allowed them to win the first leg.

They will play as hosts in the second leg, but they cannot relax or in other words Ac Milan will try their best to avenge their defeat in the first leg. Moreover, this is an opportunity for Ac Milan to become champions.
Maccini goal made the difference, and gave Roma the victory because Milan did not make proper use of their chances. I know that Milan still have the chance of qualifying to the next round, if only they can make use of their chances properly in the second leg. Roma will do everything possible to see how they can win at home, and qualify to the semifinals. It in the second leg that I will use to rate Milan current performance.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1229
  • Last Active: Today at 12:34:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2024, 11:51:23 PM »
The Aston Villa team is quite strong this Europa season. They have been fine so far and tried to win today's match with enough misses.  And the latter had more success but the two teams were under attack.  Aston Villa team helped their team to win by giving them this exact situation. I thought the game was 1-0 at half-time, but within a short time the Aston Villa team based on their intelligence and experience scored a goal.  And the defenders of the Aston Villa team have the biggest role to play in helping them win at this stage.  Opposing team Lille was very good but two tables forced them to lose.  They basically played carelessly.

Offline koang

• Activity: 585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2024, 12:00:21 AM »
Maccini goal made the difference, and gave Roma the victory because Milan did not make proper use of their chances. I know that Milan still have the chance of qualifying to the next round, if only they can make use of their chances properly in the second leg. Roma will do everything possible to see how they can win at home, and qualify to the semifinals. It in the second leg that I will use to rate Milan current performance.

Another big game, another loss by Pioli.
It was a disappointing performance from Milan. Roma wasn't fantastic in this match, Milan was just awful.
De Rossi outperformed Pioli tactically and succeeded in acting as a teacher for Pioli. That proved De Rossi and his cooking right

A narrow defeat in the first leg and this match is far from over for Milan.
But Rossoneri must play much better in the second leg if they want to qualify for the semifinals

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2024, 12:26:46 AM »
Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League due to poor performances last season. A poor performance last season helped them qualify for the Europa League this season. This season is the first for Liverpool where they are qualifying for the Europa League. Although Liverpool qualified for the European League for the first time, Liverpool are among the favorites in the Europa League this season. If they don't make a big mistake, Liverpool will surely win the Europa League title this season as well as qualify for next season's Champions League. Liverpool will qualify for the Champions League as they have been in great form in the Premier League this season.
Well, the only thing I can say about this game is that it happened and that it could happen, everything was possible, we know very well the demonstration of football that Liverpool has given, but really the Italian team gave a demonstration that things always turn out well when They prepared very well and the coach did his job very well, besides beating the one who is in first place in the PL is not anything, clearly Klopp did not have the proper vision of the game and the bears did not go well at all, this can happen, In football things are like that and they can always happen that way, therefore when we see that this can be complicated, other alternative strategies can be made, I think that Klopp will not be conservative in the near future, he will go with everything .
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1555
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2024, 12:34:21 AM »
Liverpool got humiliated in front of their own fans.
I don't think there's a return from 0-3 loss unless Atalanta celebrates too soon and shows up overly relaxed to the 2nd leg.
To be fair, it wasn't a horrible game for the Reds, it's just they couldn't convert good chances into goals, and Atalanta was much more effective.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:03 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2024, 01:13:09 PM »

Yes, AC Milan still has an open opportunity to reverse its situation and qualify for the next round. In the first leg, they actually didn't play badly and I could even think they played better, but they couldn't score a goal because every attack they made ended in failure.

In the second leg they still have a chance, it's just that they need to work harder for them to win the match, because AS Roma themselves must have prepared themselves as well as possible.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG