follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Gas fee on ethereum  (Read 3609 times)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Gas fee on ethereum
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:42:14 PM »
Depends on the place you are making the transaction. Is it in exchange or on chain wallets? For now Ethereum transaction gas fee is high so I advise you to wait for some months to see if the gas fee will reduce. And you should not in hurry to sell your coins because Ethereum will rise again. So if you sell your Ethereum now, your will be the loser of the altcoin investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:42:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2024, 11:59:45 PM »
High transaction cost is a major problem for ethereum transaction. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. You have to check from time to time when the transaction cost is low you can execute the transaction. I always do the same thing.
The transaction fee of ETH was very low before but when the price of ETH increased then the transaction fee of ETH also increased since then many people started using BSC chain.  ETH's high gas fee gives the bsc, tron, sol, polygon network a great opportunity to become popular. If ETH's gas fee didn't increase so much, maybe other chains wouldn't be so popular. This is a big problem for small transactions. Because if a large fee is charged for completing small transactions, it makes the users unhappy.
Recently i saw eth network gass fees are very low. I think it will be continue. We know eth network gass fees are very high from long time. So many people avoid it but if from now gass fees continue low then people again choice ethereum. And i think this low fess will continue otherwise Ethereum will lose his goodwill again.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4365
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2024, 08:28:03 AM »
I was about to do a transaction and the gas fee was very high! Any advice on how to get the lowest gas fees? I have looked at the heatmap, and I can see that at certain times and days, it's a bit lower. Any advice for a newbie? 
Thanks!!

The best advice for a beginner is simply not to use this blockchain for normal purposes (transfer money from point a to point b)
All cryptans use it only for the most extreme situations and very rarely, it seems to exist (the ether network) and it doesn’t exist because no one wants to look and guess the cost of transactions.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Daiana

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 33
  • New in crypto, very interested in stablecoins
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts Avatar Karma
« Reply #48 on: Today at 04:20:07 PM »
I was about to do a transaction and the gas fee was very high! Any advice on how to get the lowest gas fees? I have looked at the heatmap, and I can see that at certain times and days, it's a bit lower. Any advice for a newbie? 
Thanks!!

The best advice for a beginner is simply not to use this blockchain for normal purposes (transfer money from point a to point b)
All cryptans use it only for the most extreme situations and very rarely, it seems to exist (the ether network) and it doesn’t exist because no one wants to look and guess the cost of transactions.

Which blockchain would you suggest for a beginner to use?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG