follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?  (Read 3238 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: How often do you buy bitcoins at this time?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2024, 08:56:25 AM »
How often do you buy and how long do you plan to hold bitcoins?

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

I don't use any system, just buy when it's low, keep it until a certain time, and sell when I need it, provided that the price is right and I don't experience a loss,
but from 2022 I will only buy it and not sell it.
wow so you are holding now for at least 2 years? and have you bought when the price drops to 15k ? that is truly amazing chance that I missed because there are certain problem about funds when it happened and I cannot purchase any amount until the price rose back again to above 20k.
congrats for that.

and please continue Holding now and lets enjoy the process while waiting for our victory when bitcoin finally reached 100k and above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2024, 08:56:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 667
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:01:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2024, 09:18:27 AM »
wow so you are holding now for at least 2 years? and have you bought when the price drops to 15k ? that is truly amazing chance that I missed because there are certain problem about funds when it happened and I cannot purchase any amount until the price rose back again to above 20k.
congrats for that.

and please continue Holding now and lets enjoy the process while waiting for our victory when bitcoin finally reached 100k and above.
Much easier said than done. What kind of patience and discipline do you need to have to wait for the $100k mark? Not everyone can do this. I personally am not given this. I am not endowed with patience. I understand perfectly well that I need to work on myself in this regard, but it turns out so-so. To be honest, I have already tried quite a lot of different techniques in this matter, but the result is still disappointing.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1199
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2024, 09:41:26 AM »
Almost, I don't perceive a DCA strategy. Everyone praises it, forgetting one thing. What if the price is at its peak (let's say a year)? Will you buy? Thank you, I'd rather refrain from this venture.

I buy only when the price is at least -20% from its high. You never know where the bottom was. If there is instability in life, it is better to give up any kind of investing. I believe that investing makes life worse for most. There are no guarantees that you will receive a stable income.

P.S. Exclusively my strategy, how you act - decide for yourself. Do not forget to fix the income.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2024, 12:16:04 PM »

Should You Use DCA Method When You Buy Bitcoins Can Bitcoin Investing Using DCA Method Be Profitable?

How high are you planning to invest Bitcoin and sell it, are you prepared to wait until the bull market???

TBH, I just buy and hold bitcoin when the price goes down and will hold until bullish season the next year.
Yeah I will hold untill bull market, But I also do daily trading to gain daily profit.
If you asked How often to buy bitcoin, not often.
Just see the market condition, when down I will buy more and hold.

I have bought the Bitcoin already when the price was low, and will still hold it until next year. I will hold it after the bull season, after the second quarter of next year.

Yes, I use DCA method to make more profit.

You are asking in terms of how regular one buys Bitcoin, not regular. Only when I feel the price is low .

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2024, 12:54:28 PM »
Almost, I don't perceive a DCA strategy. Everyone praises it, forgetting one thing. What if the price is at its peak (let's say a year)? Will you buy? Thank you, I'd rather refrain from this venture.

I buy only when the price is at least -20% from its high. You never know where the bottom was. If there is instability in life, it is better to give up any kind of investing. I believe that investing makes life worse for most. There are no guarantees that you will receive a stable income.

P.S. Exclusively my strategy, how you act - decide for yourself. Do not forget to fix the income.  8)
DCA is only used to accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible until the bull run comes. Investing during a bull run doesn't mean that you should keep investing even when the prices are at their highest. When you sense that the prices will soon reach a new ATH or a correction is imminent, it's not the right time to buy more. At that stage, the goal should be to take our profits instead of buying more. Those who use the DCA method are likely to know this already. They are probably not focusing on investing but also consider making a profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rikafip

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1236
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2024, 05:33:12 PM »
DCA is only used to accumulate Bitcoin as much as possible until the bull run comes. Investing during a bull run doesn't mean that you should keep investing even when the prices are at their highest. When you sense that the prices will soon reach a new ATH or a correction is imminent, it's not the right time to buy more. At that stage, the goal should be to take our profits instead of buying more. Those who use the DCA method are likely to know this already. They are probably not focusing on investing but also consider making a profit.
If you are timing your buys, are you even doing DCA? I mean, the point of using DCA is so you don't have to follow the market and obsses everyday about the price, and if you start doing that by avoiding buying when price is high, you are negating one of the main advantages of DCA.

I personally keep buying on the regular basis no matter the current price. It used to be every 2 weeks, but now with the increased fees I am doing it once per month on the specific date no matter the price.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2024, 08:54:00 PM »

If you are timing your buys, are you even doing DCA? I mean, the point of using DCA is so you don't have to follow the market and obsses everyday about the price, and if you start doing that by avoiding buying when price is high, you are negating one of the main advantages of DCA.

I personally keep buying on the regular basis no matter the current price. It used to be every 2 weeks, but now with the increased fees I am doing it once per month on the specific date no matter the price.

I use DCA too every 2 weeks, It's useful.
I personally believe this method is a good thing.
But Sometimes I bought manually in spot, when I get profit from my investment.
Not bit fund, but regularly.
At this time, I will buy and buy until I fee enough to collect bitcoin and altcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2024, 08:54:00 PM »

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2024, 09:06:01 PM »

TBH, I just buy and hold bitcoin when the price goes down and will hold until bullish season the next year.
Yeah I will hold untill bull market, But I also do daily trading to gain daily profit.
If you asked How often to buy bitcoin, not often.
Just see the market condition, when down I will buy more and hold.

I have bought the Bitcoin already when the price was low, and will still hold it until next year. I will hold it after the bull season, after the second quarter of next year.

Yes, I use DCA method to make more profit.

You are asking in terms of how regular one buys Bitcoin, not regular. Only when I feel the price is low .

I think almost everyone of us usually get to buy or invest in Bitcoin on an occasional event, since this is not what we need to be buying each time without first making adequate research first about the market, then maybe we could agree that the traders can engage on this kind of buying each time because they buy and sell while exchanging with other currency pairs, the market indicators should be our own personal signal in knowing when to buy or not due to the performance we see bitcoin having on it chart after making research.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 10:15:59 PM »

Yeah , I have used DCA method to buy bitcoin, I set in every week to buy.
I think It's really useful.
I will hold my bitcoin until bull market, maybe will see next year.
I think At this time , still the best time to buy more.

This is not about what and how much are we buying but this is about how we can manage to keep with how the market moving .

Not easy to keep with how the market moving.
We always see the market and learn the chart.
Holding  is always  a good way to do, If we want to gain big profit.
Agreed if yo said it's not about how much we are buying, but don't forget we must buy at the right time , when the price is low and we think we can gain profit from this value.
Investing is how to manage our fund to buy and sell,  because we know  crypto currency market is volatile and unpredictable.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2024, 10:42:24 PM »

As I have said, DCA, which is often used, is a type of strategy to increase Bitcoin holdings in the long run. But it does not only mean that you should continue buying Bitcoin without stopping. The very use of DCA is to accumulate Bitcoin in small amounts while its price is low. The decision to stop accumulating Bitcoin depends on the investor himself. It is up to their decision to determine whether they have accumulated enough Bitcoin, or if it's time to take profits from their investment.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 01:21:57 PM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2024, 01:12:32 AM »
congrats for that.

Much easier said than done. What kind of patience and discipline do you need to have to wait for the $100k mark? Not everyone can do this. I personally am not given this. I am not endowed with patience. I understand perfectly well that I need to work on myself in this regard, but it turns out so-so. To be honest, I have already tried quite a lot of different techniques in this matter, but the result is still disappointing.
It is about attitude and character mate , while you cannot Keep the patience on and maybe selling each time  , many of us still can handle Holding and those that we believe in what Bitcoin can bring us in the future.
specially now that we are near Halving and not so long to taste the victory ? why not join us mate at least for a year or 2 waiting? i know its not your thing but there is nothing we can lose if we will trust bitcoin as we have seen its capacity over the years.

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1199
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2024, 09:20:45 AM »
Well, they buy when there is an active bull market. The essence of the strategy is to buy at the same time x-asset (bitcoin in our case). Let's say a year, a person buys (every month) and then we see -30% on the asset. What will happen to the deposit in this case? Better, a few times, but when the asset has made -20-40% of its maximum. It's best not to listen to anyone. The best strategy, buy where everyone is screaming and sell when everyone is expecting 100k for 1 bitcoin.

P.S. If anyone is new to the market, it's best to observe from the sidelines. Than to believe in cosmic growth. And look for some strategies. ???
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2024, 10:22:31 AM »

~lets enjoy the process while waiting for our victory when bitcoin finally reached 100k and above.

Much easier said than done. What kind of patience and discipline do you need to have to wait for the $100k mark? Not everyone can do this. I personally am not given this. I am not endowed with patience.

I Have read two opinions above, not easy to be patience.
Hold for two years , it's too long but invest in bitcoin is for long term investment ,if you want gain huge profit.
Short term is just alternate method to gain profit.
Wait until bitcoin hit $ 100.
It will happen at the end of this year mate, or maybe beginning next year.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2024, 12:05:17 PM »

You know that I rarely buy Bitcoin at the moment. Although the campaign I am part of is paying me in Bitcoin, it is not my priority to collect. Instead, I buy other top altcoins and hold them for the long term, which I do with DACA for now.

Then I'm sure that the cryptocurrency that I'm holding right now will give me earnings because I've witnessed several times how it kept up during the bull run, and the others are only now able to face the bull that I also know can keep up with other potential cryptocurrencies in the market.

Offline fruktik

• Activity: 667
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:01:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter Quick Poster Search
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2024, 07:51:22 AM »
I Have read two opinions above, not easy to be patience.
Hold for two years , it's too long but invest in bitcoin is for long term investment ,if you want gain huge profit.
Short term is just alternate method to gain profit.
Wait until bitcoin hit $ 100.
It will happen at the end of this year mate, or maybe beginning next year.
These are just your assumptions and nothing more. I would like such confidence, but for some reason I don’t feel it. It’s much easier for me to go with the flow, that is, to trade at a moment in time following the trend. Why did I choose this approach? There is no such large capital to count on huge profits. How long will it take me to collect enough money to live purely on interest? Wow, this will take me more than one year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG