follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Please what is karma and feedback  (Read 1020 times)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Please what is karma and feedback
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 06:13:42 PM »
The post above have done justice to what karma is – and you should also be aware that if you’re given negative karma [for either spamming, plagiarism and whatever might have resulted to others giving you the negative karma] you can appeal your case for the karma to be removed.

This forum is very friendly and because of that if you have a bad reputation and you believe you won’t repeat your mistakes again you can either appeal for your reputation to be restored or just pay a fine.

You can get to know more about the karma system here: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=657.0

And since you’re new I’ll also advise that you go through the help section in your profile – it contains information that will help you as a newbie.
Thanks cantsay for the clarification I have also learnt a lot like I never actually knew that negative karma can be appealed or a payment of fine can get you rectified when given a negative feedback. This forum is indeed users friendly but I feel a lot will change due to how active the forum is coming to be and alot of shit poster and spammers are everywhere and unlike Bitcointalk where you can get tagged for such and no way to resolve it especially when the person is claiming innocent but yet is guilty.
That's why it good to read forum rules whenever one go to a new platform or forum or group. This has been on ground before most of us teleported to this place late last year and early this year. You appeal it in the forum court. Yes the admin said he is working on new features in the forum and when the new features are updated many things will change. And from the question you asked in the chat bar, admin said, it will have effect from 15th of November or there about. Boss we have quality posters here as well.  The red tag has already been given to some users and I have seen it from one Nigeria user too. And campaign managers have started to reject them. I say it from Yahoo end.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 06:13:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DannyD234

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:39:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2024, 12:31:59 PM »
Hi I'm a newbie I've been trying my best to understand the rules and regulations but I don get the concept behind karma and feedback can someone please elaborate

This shows you don't read because if you do, you could have gotten it since because I believe you have spent about 3 months here If am not mistakenly. You should have come across post that talks about karma and whatever thing you needed over here. There is pin messages over this board were you can easily pick the meaning of karma and whatever rules you needed to know.

I made this post when I was new to this forum I think January but you replying 3/4 months after I made this post is one thing but you telling me I can't read is annoying.

please before you post something read the thread very well before you reply don't post because you want to increase your activity

Thank you

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2024, 12:47:05 PM »
Hi I'm a newbie I've been trying my best to understand the rules and regulations but I don get the concept behind karma and feedback can someone please elaborate

This shows you don't read because if you do, you could have gotten it since because I believe you have spent about 3 months here If am not mistakenly. You should have come across post that talks about karma and whatever thing you needed over here. There is pin messages over this board were you can easily pick the meaning of karma and whatever rules you needed to know.

I made this post when I was new to this forum I think January but you replying 3/4 months after I made this post is one thing but you telling me I can't read is annoying.

please before you post something read the thread very well before you reply don't post because you want to increase your activity

Thank you
Okay thank you but I will keep on monitoring clearly to know if you are obeying same thing you are talking.
Or you don't need activity to grow here we will know, and for that I will also see if you have already mastered everything as you may have think I am just posting to increase post /activity. Of course when you keep posting your activity increase, and you when you post quality things you earn karma as well, Okay, just take a look at me i joined here December 7, 2023 and you are seeing the different not much from what you said right?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG