follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: AI and the LOST Bitcoins  (Read 482 times)

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1574
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:58:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: AI and the LOST Bitcoins
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 05:17:53 PM »
Its been 11 years since the hard drive went missing. There is every possibility that the hard drive must have been recycled, destroyed, or at the bottom of the dumpsite and you just can not tell the exact dumpsite it is. This, I think, might likely make it difficult for a search.
~snip~

Of course, there is a great possibility that even if the HDD is found, the data on it will be completely or partially destroyed, so that this whole story could eventually end unhappily, but still, finding it could in some way help the owner to finish that chapter of his life and move on.

What many people don't know, and James admitted in an interview, that in addition to the alleged BTC, that HDD also contains the real IP address of Satoshi Nakamoto. He claims that he was one of the first to mine BTC and that's why his HDD has that information.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2024, 05:17:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 03:53:44 PM »

1. Does AI really has the ability to track the hard drive given that it has lost 11 years ago?
2. How much do you think is the percentage of odds of finding that hard drive again using AI tech?
3. If that hard drive will be found in one of these days, do you think the Bitcoins inside it can still be recoverable using current technology? (Take note it's been 11 years on the ground if not being sold to junk shops by scavengers.)

Aside from the famous Bitcoin pizza purchase story of Laszlo Hanyecz , this sad story of James Howells who lost his hard drive with 8K of Bitcoin which is now worth around $448 million at the $56K rate, captivated the world of cryptocurrency and it is good to see that his saga has not yet ended and is now using AI to help him track that hard drive...that hard drive that should have made him so much richer today. That is if he can found it. I am not really so sure if AI can be of big help but then why not...and this can be a big test with the capability of AI to look for missing things and persons. Let's see how things will turn out to be...and it would be a big celebration if the man will eventually see his hard drive and if he can still do something with it after so many years in an outdoor environment. Also wishing that James can soon be smiling because he is successful in this quest, I am more realistic in saying that finding the hard drive intact and still functioning is like finding a needle in a haystack his neighbor owned. Anyway, it seems to me that he is not the man that will easily give up so I am still wishing him more power, stamina, wisdom and luck. I am advising that he should also explore the idea of selling or licensing his story which can be worth a movie or a series which crypto enthusiasts like me would patronize.
Yeah that could be impossible without striking luck. I like his persistency, dedication and high hopes of finding it back and I just hope he won't end up spending more and more money just to find nothing. I know that feeling of disappointment or even regret that he had up until now since the time he lost his access to his wallet but I wish him luck that one day he'll find it and will retrieve his Bitcoins successfuly.

About that licensing I think that is a nice idea right there as it is his own story so that's I think hefty of a price as well if he wanted to share his true story on movies.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG