follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HOW TO SETUP YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR ELECTRONEUM MINING.  (Read 592 times)

Offline martolux

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Never give the devil a ride.....
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: October 30, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Signature
HOW TO SETUP YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR ELECTRONEUM MINING.
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:56:26 AM »
Hello,

..I feel I should run you through the whole background on how the mining works

Electroneum (ETN) is the 1st crypto to allow users to mine coins with smartphone devices. This new feature will allow many smartphone users around the world to get started with cryptocurrency mining. This mobile mining was lauched on 5th March 2018.

so let's discuss how this all works

The Mobile Mining Experience

While mining for Electroneum, your phone won’t be performing real mining (as is done with a computer), but rather a simulation of mining.

The Electroneum team has described their mobile app as a Mobile Mining Experience.

Instead of actually using your phone’s CPU to solve complicated cryptographic problems (as is done with real mining), the app will continually monitor the available CPU power on your phone. In this way, it will determine the amount of CPU power that could have been used for mining, had the phone actually been mining.

Your phone will then be issued with a hash rate (speed of mining, if you will) based on its available CPU power. ETN coins will be credited to your online wallet based on this hash rate.

How Much Power and Data Does the App Use?

According to Electroneum’s CEO, Richard Ells, the app will not use a lot of power since the app does not perform real mining – only a simulation of mining. Therefore, phones will not heat up, use a lot of battery power, or become worn out due to mining activities.
Data Usage

The app will also not use a lot of data, according to Richard Ells. Data will be required to communicate with the server for account balances and transactions but will be kept to a minimum.

Richard mentioned that the data usage will be low enough to enable mining by users in third-world countries with high data costs.

In roughly 30 days, the app on my phone has used 4.66MB of data, most of which was used to send Electroneum and check live prices.

How Much Can I Expect to Mine?

The Electroneum app will mine based on the CPU capacity of your phone – although it won’t actually use any CPU power to perform mining. The team has developed an algorithm that assigns your phone a mining rate based on the available CPU power.

The app will continually read the available CPU power on the phone and adjust the mining rate accordingly. Therefore, playing a CPU-intensive game will consume more CPU capacity on your device. This will result in less CPU power being available, and therefore the app will assign a lower mining rate to your phone.

It will, therefore, be best to terminate any unnecessary apps that may run in the background.

Procedures to Mine Electroneum on Your Smart Device

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURES DELIGENTLY ( READ THROUGH BEFORE YOU START THE REGISTRATION)

A.
Download and install the app from playstore 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile [nofollow]    (if app is not compatible with your phone, get a compatible device to download and use xender to tranfer d app to your smart phone and install, for iPhone users you can check the iTune store. The app is around 17mb in size), launch/open the app, click on sign up from website to register.  Sign up process involves verifying your email, mobile number and device authentication and create ur 5 digit secret pin.

B.
Now login on the app with your details, when you have been able login, locate where "earn free coin" is written on the mining app, (just below the start mining button) click and enter BECF84, now go back to the mining page and click start mining..you can then minimize the app and continue your normal activities. Your mined coin moves to your wallet automatically everytime you mine 10 ETN coins

IF YOU ARE STILL FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO REGISTER AFTER FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURES CORRECTLY, YOU CAN SEND YOUR COMMENT ON THIS THREAD FOR ASSISTANCE.

Please note, this is not a get rich quick scheme, so you dont have to leave other things for it, you just have it in mind that you are investing for the future...the app consumes less than 10mb of your data every month, all that is needed is to make sure the app is connected whenever you have your data on.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:26:14 AM by martolux »
Dont miss out on this hot airdrop this August 》》》https://beta.review.network/preregister?rf=FIUVLHBGTOXPBDIX

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

HOW TO SETUP YOUR SMARTPHONE FOR ELECTRONEUM MINING.
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:56:26 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG