follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you invest safely?  (Read 2776 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: How do you invest safely?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2024, 11:14:35 PM »
There are many ways we need to go about making our investment in a safety manners, we need to first identify that we cannot just start an investment without having the background knowledge in it, we also needs to make sure that we have all the necessary requirements that could help us towards achieving along with our targets, all these are what we need to put in place right before we begin in the first place.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2024, 11:14:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2024, 05:24:45 PM »
There are many ways we need to go about making our investment in a safety manners, we need to first identify that we cannot just start an investment without having the background knowledge in it, we also needs to make sure that we have all the necessary requirements that could help us towards achieving along with our targets, all these are what we need to put in place right before we begin in the first place.
Knowledge is the main point that we must have before doing something, including investment. This is a very important thing because it will determine which path we will take, whether it will be good or not.

Mistakes can be made at any time, but with knowledge we can minimize them. This is important for investors, especially for beginners. Because usually beginners have the idea of wanting to get rich quickly from the investments they make.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2024, 07:46:26 PM »
Knowledge is the main point that we must have before doing something, including investment. This is a very important thing because it will determine which path we will take, whether it will be good or not.

Mistakes can be made at any time, but with knowledge we can minimize them. This is important for investors, especially for beginners. Because usually beginners have the idea of wanting to get rich quickly from the investments they make.
Knowledge is most important in any thing such as business or investment, some people will try get knowledge and understand firstly before investing their assets in a business or investing in cryptocurrency. If some one have knowledge with their investing will make easily to earn much profit and can controlling well with low risk, but if investment without knowledge and investing based on other recommendation seems difficult to minimize risk and earn much profitable.
Every side knowledge is the first way before trying with investing or approach with business, keep learning firstly and understanding technical way before investing in cryptocurrency.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15827
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 10:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2024, 08:51:51 PM »
I'm not sure if I can invest safely;
Because there is no safe or truly safe way to invest in crypto, there will definitely be risks. But if you say investment in what carries the least risk, then the answer is definitely Bitcoin. This is no longer in doubt. Bitcoin always becomes the first investment to take. Next, if you want altcoins, I'll only venture into top coins. Not hype coins or even shit coins. They are higher risks more and more.
We can understand that the topic is about investing with the lowest possible risk. And I also don't believe that BTC is the choice, because investors can also lose 70-80% of the value of their assets in the crypto winter, for example when the BTC price drops from $69K to $16K or from $19K to $4K. Perhaps BTC is only safer than other ALTS in the market, and if you only look at the value of assets, then stablecoins may be the better choice because their price is pegged to the USD and the reputation of Tether and Circle is really big in the market.

I think that to invest as safely as possible, understanding and fear are necessary. We have talked a lot about understanding, but people are often not afraid enough when they are FOMO. Be afraid of the risks in the market, and never forget to set stop-loss orders to protect money. As long as we have money and this market exists, we still have the opportunity to make a profit.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2024, 11:58:03 PM »
Well, when I started my crypto journey, I invested in many altcoins; I made a profit on some and also lost money on some of the projects I invested in. First, you must know that the crypto market has a commonly known characteristic, which is volatility. You can buy a coin with a certain amount of money, and when the coin gets volatile, it could dump your asset so badly that your loss will really be a significant one. That's why you have to invest the amount you can only afford to lose, but to be on the safer side, you can also choose to only invest in Bitcoin, which is very predictable in terms of its bear and bull seasons, but altcoins are too many, and there's no one of them you can actually say they have their specific season to pump or dump. If you are a newbie, start with Bitcoin first, but if you must invest in altcoins, do proper research on the project and only invest the amount you can afford to lose. 

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2024, 12:27:50 PM »
What is needed in this case is fundamental analysis that can trace the ins and outs of a crypto project. And one of the most important things about a crypto project is which large companies invest or support their project.
But we must always be aware that everything in crypto always has a high risk so we must be prepared for this risk. That's why we should only use cold money or money that is ready if we have to lose.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2024, 02:18:18 PM »

Knowledge is most important in any thing such as business or investment, some people will try get knowledge and understand firstly before investing their assets in a business or investing in cryptocurrency. If some one have knowledge with their investing will make easily to earn much profit and can controlling well with low risk, but if investment without knowledge and investing based on other recommendation seems difficult to minimize risk and earn much profitable.
Every side knowledge is the first way before trying with investing or approach with business, keep learning firstly and understanding technical way before investing in cryptocurrency.
'Indeed, it would be better for us to learn first to understand something before we do it, and this is not only in investing but in all things in life.

If we do something without knowledge, it is the same as wasting our time or wasting money in investing. Because maybe we don't get a profit but a loss.

Nothing is easy, everything requires a learning process which will later become knowledge for us.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2024, 02:18:18 PM »

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2024, 03:10:40 PM »
Well, when I started my crypto journey, I invested in many altcoins; I made a profit on some and also lost money on some of the projects I invested in. First, you must know that the crypto market has a commonly known characteristic, which is volatility. You can buy a coin with a certain amount of money, and when the coin gets volatile, it could dump your asset so badly that your loss will really be a significant one. That's why you have to invest the amount you can only afford to lose, but to be on the safer side, you can also choose to only invest in Bitcoin, which is very predictable in terms of its bear and bull seasons, but altcoins are too many, and there's no one of them you can actually say they have their specific season to pump or dump. If you are a newbie, start with Bitcoin first, but if you must invest in altcoins, do proper research on the project and only invest the amount you can afford to lose.

A lot of newbies make the mistake of investing in altcoins without doing any research but only after hearing from here and there that those altcoins can give them great returns. It has become a trend where a lot of traders hear something either from Social Media YouTube or anywhere else and they go straight away in the market and start making their investments without checking anything themselves.

It's not that newbies should only invest in Bitcoin, but as you said, they need to make sure that they are doing their due diligence before they invest in a cryptocurrency whether it's new or old because anything can happen at any time in the altcoin market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2024, 10:10:56 PM »
For me to invest safely is to do it in Bitcoin , there is no other way, there may be many other things to be able to make an Investment, but in Reality for me it will always be BTC that is the owner of things so that it is better in everything , and the second best option for investment is ETH and Finally the investment that seems safe to me is Monero, because Monero for me will be the Most used method in the future apart from bitcoin, because with all this about Requiring KYC and KYC, well Things with people will change those provisions of leaving for privacy and anonymity, in fact in a big crash that could exist, the coin that I see most likely to Survive is Monero, of course,  Bitcoin which has the greatest chance of Success.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2024, 10:15:39 PM »
There are so many ways to be secure and safe, and yet those possibilities look "not enough" to most people hence why they end up with a fake result. I feel like people overreact and go towards riskier and riskier stuff because they do not end up feeling satisfied with a bitcoin level return. Bitcoin will give you a return and there is no doubt about that, but when you think about it, things are not that easy to handle at all. I personally believe that the best thing to do right now would be avoiding all those super risky stuff that promises bigger returns because majority of them will just lose your money.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2024, 11:57:39 PM »
For me to invest safely is to do it in Bitcoin , there is no other way, there may be many other things to be able to make an Investment, but in Reality for me it will always be BTC that is the owner of things so that it is better in everything ,
Yes, so do I. If you are considering a safer investment, of course Bitcoin is the answer with the DCA Bitcoin system, that in my opinion is the most suitable and safe for me. There is no doubt about Bitcoin, among other cryptocurrencies. So, we just have to think about other things to make it safer, such as the wallet used, access to it, and also the security of data storage and also access to enter. So, we must immediately understand exactly what is missing from our investment.

For the next pick, I will go to ETH and BNB for altcoin investment. For, these two  coins are the top 4 coins. The fundamentals are high enough.  nd so far, this is trusted enough. We can see how many altcoins are around there, but not all are acceptable. That is why, be careful for picking and selecting the altcoins. Top coins are much better than the new one even with several  new projects that are hype.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2024, 12:43:32 PM »
invest as much as you can, don't force it for big profits by borrowing funds from relatives, even from banks, I think never, never,
do in-depth research for new projects and never invest large amounts in new projects, the risk of loss will reach 75% for new projects
Basically, when you want to invest, the main goal is to get a fairly large profit in the coin you choose to invest in. However, to invest, you should do research first, make sure you have a project that is useful and has quite a lot of interest in the market. because if you enter the wrong project that is useless it will trap your assets and make no profit at all.  If I have to take a very terrible risk then I would prefer Bitcoin to store all the assets I have in the future. I am sure Bitcoin will have a very expensive price because it is increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2024, 08:57:25 PM »
Basically, when you want to invest, the main goal is to get a fairly large profit in the coin you choose to invest in. However, to invest, you should do research first, make sure you have a project that is useful and has quite a lot of interest in the market. because if you enter the wrong project that is useless it will trap your assets and make no profit at all.  If I have to take a very terrible risk then I would prefer Bitcoin to store all the assets I have in the future. I am sure Bitcoin will have a very expensive price because it is increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin.

Everyone wants large profit but no wants to search first therefore identifying about the project, its token, raodmap and about its team is very crucial. If you are in willing to get huge profit very quickly then you will not make research so I think such people often makes mistakes.

Bitcoin is a good asset and one should keep bitcoin instead of new coins as there are many new projects arising because the creator knows that now it a Bull season and many people will try to invest for huge profit therefore check about the fundamentals of the project if you don't want to be a part of useless projects.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2024, 09:47:53 PM »
Yes i am agree with you, For safely invest first need proper knowledge a about it. Without proper knowledge anywhere investment is not safe i think. Who will invest Money without proper knowledge he will not able to make correct diction.
As a result he will lose his money. So i think need proper knowledge and after then anycan invest.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG