follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?

DOGE
XBT (BTC)
XRP
Stablecoins (USDT/USDC)
Others

Author Topic: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?  (Read 5623 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2024, 09:03:31 PM »
Actually, it is clear what he wants to turn X into. He has said several times and there are rumors, that he wants to turn into chat+wallet+payment system+something. X has 4 tops, each top will symbolize a use case. He wants to turn X into something that you  will be able: someone send you a tweet with a link, you click on it and pay for good or service. Sort of an NFC thing. Plus other features. First of all he will implement fiat there. I dont know how much time it will take them to develop all those features for X, but it will take a lot of time definitely. And discussing right now which altcoin he will integrate into it, or will it be bitcoin, seems for me like forecasting weather for specific day in few years (which is impossible).
Elon wants to turn X into a super-app like WeChat in China, where people can chat and pay easily. X-payment has been created but it has not been officially released yet because it needs to have enough operating licenses in many states in the US. According to my knowledge, the licensing process is going quite well and X-payment will soon be launched nationwide in the US. Fiat will definitely be supported, crypto is only a possibility because we all know that Elon loves crypto, Twitter has also supported tipping with BTC.

I think X-payment will appear this year and then we will have the clearest answer from Elon himself! Although USDT is also a good option because it is stable and pegged to USD, I still support XBT and DOGE ^^
Which is XBT? It's my first time coming across such abbreviation, is XBT a coin or a payment system that is being developed by X, forgive my ignorance, but I've actually tried looking for this on coinmarketcap, but does look the coins I saw with such abbreviation will ever have anything to do with X,  I am only certain about Doge coin, I personally have believed that there so not way Elon musk will launch X payment without integrating doge coin as one of the payment options..

And speaking of when this will be launched, well, might be possible in the middle of the coming bull run, I believe that launching the X payment with crypto supported might end up as one of the catalyst that could cause alot of people to fomo into crypto, just like it was in 2017/2018 bull run - anyways, finger crossed while we wait for what the future holds.

EDIT: I just noticed the poll, and from there, I discovered that XBT is BTC, but am curious to know why BTC was abb. As XBT..🤔
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 09:06:11 PM by Fivestar4everMVP »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2024, 09:03:31 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15827
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2024, 09:37:30 PM »
Which is XBT? It's my first time coming across such abbreviation, is XBT a coin or a payment system that is being developed by X, forgive my ignorance, but I've actually tried looking for this on coinmarketcap, but does look the coins I saw with such abbreviation will ever have anything to do with X,  I am only certain about Doge coin, I personally have believed that there so not way Elon musk will launch X payment without integrating doge coin as one of the payment options..

And speaking of when this will be launched, well, might be possible in the middle of the coming bull run, I believe that launching the X payment with crypto supported might end up as one of the catalyst that could cause alot of people to fomo into crypto, just like it was in 2017/2018 bull run - anyways, finger crossed while we wait for what the future holds.

EDIT: I just noticed the poll, and from there, I discovered that XBT is BTC, but am curious to know why BTC was abb. As XBT..🤔
Wikipedia: "XBT, a code that conforms to ISO 4217 though not officially part of it, is used by Bloomberg L.P."

Elon Musk is obsessed with the letter X, so I believe that if he accepts Bitcoin for X-payment, he will use the ticker XBT instead of BTC ^^

I hope X-payment will be officially launched and accept crypto in the middle of altseason, this could be a big event to make the FOMO wave even crazier, similar to Elon Musk's tweets about BTC and DOGE in the previous cycle.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2062
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2024, 09:48:54 PM »
Elon is a true business executive who, as long as what he does will be profitable, then he will do it and that is logical for all business people to do. I agree, Elon is not too interested in dog, because the supply is quite high, so it is difficult to control and the price is also difficult to raise so that it is high.
But I'm not sure that Elon will be interested in creating his own digital money, since Elon is used to taking over ready-made companies, why go to the trouble of creating?
But let's just wait and see what will be done with crypto, for the business he is currently involved in.
That's right, he is a person who always thinks about how to continue to increase the money he has by building projects from trust and so on. Take a look at the Mars project which cost millions of dollars, many of the rockets that were launched often failed and the money used to build the rocket automatically disappears. Surprisingly, many people still believe in Elon Musk to build another rocket.
Like your story about what Elon Musk did when a project failed, what did he do? But there are still many who are willing to invest their funds in each project undertaken. That is Elon Musk's advantage in lobbying and giving them confidence, that working with him will always be profitable, and it is not easy to do something like that if they are not a pure and smart business executive.
So it's not surprising that every time he does business, he doesn't have to struggle to find funds to be able to buy it, like when he took over Twitter, he didn't have difficulty finding funds because many people wanted to join based on the trust that was attached to him.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2024, 10:08:48 PM »
Like your story about what Elon Musk did when a project failed, what did he do? But there are still many who are willing to invest their funds in each project undertaken. That is Elon Musk's advantage in lobbying and giving them confidence, that working with him will always be profitable, and it is not easy to do something like that if they are not a pure and smart business executive.
So it's not surprising that every time he does business, he doesn't have to struggle to find funds to be able to buy it, like when he took over Twitter, he didn't have difficulty finding funds because many people wanted to join based on the trust that was attached to him.
As a Twitter user, I don't like the changes after it was owned by Elon Musk: many fees are charged, many features are restricted, and we haven't seen Twitter support crypto more actively than before. This makes me quite disappointed, especially since Elon Musk also doesn't want to talk much about crypto after shilling BTC and DOGE in the previous cycle.

I hope that X-payment will be as successful as Tesla and SpaceX, and it will be even better if X-payment supports a crypto token, whether it is BTC or DOGE, or stable coin like USDC or USDT. This can solidify Elon Musk's position and reputation in the crypto community!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 761
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2024, 09:13:03 AM »
But I disagree and said stablecoins, doesn't mean any that exists now, he could make USDX and just put that out, which could actually get a huge attention too. I believe something more stable is important for a company that size.

Totally agree
USDX, interesting idea
GOLDX, even more  :D

On a general note, I don't understand why people keep talking about Musk as if he were Luis XIV, the Sun King
Do you think X' management would do whatever he say?
Do you think X' CEO would take responsibility for whatever E. Musk decides?
Do you think X' major shareholders are not involved in X' strategic decision process?
X' management will choose the currency that best suits the requirements of a payment method, not the currency that E. Musk and his girl-friend like the most.
This is a multinational corporation, it's not Elon Musk's grocery shop.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2024, 07:45:22 PM »
On a general note, I don't understand why people keep talking about Musk as if he were Luis XIV, the Sun King
Do you think X' management would do whatever he say?
Do you think X' CEO would take responsibility for whatever E. Musk decides?
Do you think X' major shareholders are not involved in X' strategic decision process?
X' management will choose the currency that best suits the requirements of a payment method, not the currency that E. Musk and his girl-friend like the most.
This is a multinational corporation, it's not Elon Musk's grocery shop.
These are just our speculations, and we believe that Elon Musk still has a significant impact on X-payment's decisions regarding crypto. We only know that Elon Musk has strongly supported BTC and DOGE in bullrun 2021, and Elon Musk may be able to convince the other members to adopt crypto for X-payment, which is why we expect X-payment to accept crypto when it is launched. If these assumptions do not hold, it will be very difficult for us to make an argument for our predictions. I don't even know the names of any of the directors of X, I only know Elon Musk.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2024, 09:36:30 PM »
As a Twitter user, I don't like the changes after it was owned by Elon Musk: many fees are charged, many features are restricted, and we haven't seen Twitter support crypto more actively than before. This makes me quite disappointed, especially since Elon Musk also doesn't want to talk much about crypto after shilling BTC and DOGE in the previous cycle.

I hope that X-payment will be as successful as Tesla and SpaceX, and it will be even better if X-payment supports a crypto token, whether it is BTC or DOGE, or stable coin like USDC or USDT. This can solidify Elon Musk's position and reputation in the crypto community!
Yes, that's right friends, the main problem that Elon has made with Twitter is that it is too drastic and there are many new rules that actually make it difficult for users. It is not impossible that we can get the account we are using to be banned several times, without anything clear, and provides a paid solution, This is the character of the business that Elon does on Twitter

Is it true that Elon will implement Twitter like with Tesla? I doubt that, although it's certainly the best way to contribute to crypto by making payments. It's hard to guess what Elon wants, he always only thinks about profits for himself and the company.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2024, 09:36:30 PM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2024, 08:54:33 PM »
Yes, that's right friends, the main problem that Elon has made with Twitter is that it is too drastic and there are many new rules that actually make it difficult for users. It is not impossible that we can get the account we are using to be banned several times, without anything clear, and provides a paid solution, This is the character of the business that Elon does on Twitter

Is it true that Elon will implement Twitter like with Tesla? I doubt that, although it's certainly the best way to contribute to crypto by making payments. It's hard to guess what Elon wants, he always only thinks about profits for himself and the company.
Elon Musk is a businessman after all, and his primary goal is to make money. Twitter is just a tool for him to earn more money, not just for his personal enjoyment. The same applies to X-payment. Elon Musk is probably also considering and weighing the possibility of adopting crypto for X-payment. This would be a risky move, but it could potentially attract users during the crypto bullrun.

For now, I think we should wait for official information from X-payment in the future. Our attention should be on the upcoming BTC halving, which will happen in a few hours. This is the biggest event of the year for the crypto market.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2024, 01:30:26 AM »
Elon Musk is a businessman after all, and his primary goal is to make money. Twitter is just a tool for him to earn more money, not just for his personal enjoyment. The same applies to X-payment. Elon Musk is probably also considering and weighing the possibility of adopting crypto for X-payment. This would be a risky move, but it could potentially attract users during the crypto bullrun.

For now, I think we should wait for official information from X-payment in the future. Our attention should be on the upcoming BTC halving, which will happen in a few hours. This is the biggest event of the year for the crypto market.
That's right, X is a tool to enrich the company and himself, so he will use it as much as possible.
Because the nature of an entrepreneur is to seek profit for his company.
As long as it is profitable, it is not impossible that all X payments will be entrusted to crypto.

But is always open to using crypto, as long as it is something that can provide additional profits back to himself and the company.
We just have to wait and see what Elon will do with everything related to X in the future.
There will always be surprises that will keep him in the conversation and this will greatly benefit his reputation.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2024, 03:33:13 AM »
Elon Musk first bought Twitter and he spent much more money than the market value to buy this Twitter platform. After purchasing Twitter with such a huge amount of money, many discussed and criticized him. He changed the Twitter name and logo after purchasing the Twitter platform. He named the platform X, probably after the last letter of the name of his space research company, Space X, and used something like an X in the logo. Many of us may have discussed various things about him buying Twitter and changing his name but there are definitely reasons behind it which he is not bringing forward till now. But I am sure he will enrich his business and expand his business range more through this Twitter platform.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2024, 03:45:34 PM »
That's right, X is a tool to enrich the company and himself, so he will use it as much as possible.
Because the nature of an entrepreneur is to seek profit for his company.
As long as it is profitable, it is not impossible that all X payments will be entrusted to crypto.

But is always open to using crypto, as long as it is something that can provide additional profits back to himself and the company.
We just have to wait and see what Elon will do with everything related to X in the future.
There will always be surprises that will keep him in the conversation and this will greatly benefit his reputation.
At this moment, Elon Musk is probably also aware that it is not advisable to talk too much about crypto. Elon Musk is facing more pressing issues related to the future of Tesla in the context of the electric vehicle market no longer being as positive as in previous years. At the same time, X-payment is still only focusing on the process of obtaining operating licenses in the states, it has not shared any information related to future operations.

I hope that something exciting will be announced by Elon Musk in Q4 of 2024, when X-payment will be launched and the crypto market will be at its hottest. I guess it will be positive news related to DOGE and we will see the crazy volatility of memecoins again similar to the bullrun 2021.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2024, 10:45:58 PM »
They set up a job search option, it remains to be seen through assumptions and predictions. I think that since he has announced the Doge coin as a favorite many times, it will be the Doge. It will be a big circulation.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 761
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #132 on: Today at 10:47:49 AM »
But I disagree and said stablecoins, doesn't mean any that exists now, he could make USDX and just put that out, which could actually get a huge attention too. I believe something more stable is important for a company that size.

"Stablecoins are demonstrating their prowess as payment tools."
Marcel Kasumovich, Deputy CIO of Coinbase Asset Management
zerohedge.com

There is a reason why Stripe and PayPal (both represent 62% share of online payment software processing...) are integrating stablecoins instead of other cryptos into their platform.

It will be a stablecoin

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #133 on: Today at 12:32:22 PM »
the vote goes majority to Dogecoin and with that I think assurance is still nothing to come because we knew Elon style is unpredictable into this matter but for me? even what currency he will integrate yet the main thing here is what will be the faith of that coin when happen.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG