follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives  (Read 4250 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 836
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Crypto is truly valuable to our lives
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2024, 05:40:20 PM »
     -    Honestly, cryptocurrency has helped me a lot in my life. Actually,  And know how many communities crypto has helped in this field industry. Then, in these instances, the contribution that cryptocurrency makes to my life is already great.

That's one of my financial problems, and secondly, it gives me a skill by doing basic trading in the crypto space, which doesn't matter if it's a small profit right now; as long as it's easy, it's fine with me anyway.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2024, 05:40:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1700
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2024, 11:32:15 PM »
As I've said before, 10% is just me using it for memecoins and capitalizing on the hype and luck on memecoins that the community talks about a lot. It's not just about entering Memecoin.
It also takes research on which memecoins are still worth it to enter even though they have high risks, but the benefits are also quite large.

this is optional, you can choose it or not, so it's not recommended if you're still panicking enough.
Like catching a knife from a height, you can get hurt and stabbed, so you need to be careful.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2024, 11:59:07 PM »
As I've said before, 10% is just me using it for memecoins and capitalizing on the hype and luck on memecoins that the community talks about a lot. It's not just about entering Memecoin.
It also takes research on which memecoins are still worth it to enter even though they have high risks, but the benefits are also quite large.

this is optional, you can choose it or not, so it's not recommended if you're still panicking enough.
Like catching a knife from a height, you can get hurt and stabbed, so you need to be careful.
Memecoin does have a very high risk, therefore not many people like it, but you need to know that Memecoin has a lot of fans, such as a very famous person who has very high wealth, Elon Musk, and I'm sure there are many more who like meme coin, even if only used as a playground for whales, at least you can put 50% of the capital you use here to enjoy the movement and make a profit from what the whales do.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2946
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:47:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2024, 12:03:18 AM »
I don't use any crypto in my daily life, it's just that I will make a transaction once a week to trade if possible to make a profit, I usually trade in coins that have the potential to be profitable, that's all.

For me, crypto is very important for my finances, I try to maximize profits from trading crypto on a weekly and monthly basis
It seems you are a trader and are used to working with Weekly charts. As long as you make a profit from this market, crypto has helped you earn more income to cover your life expenses.

I myself do not often transfer tokens, make payments or trade. Crypto is still not a popular payment method, it is more like an asset for us to store and trade to make a profit. I only truly felt its value when I received payment in USDT for my translation work. Other than that, things were pretty boring, until I will able to take profit at the distribution zone at the end of the uptrend  ;)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2024, 07:13:46 AM »
I don't use any crypto in my daily life, it's just that I will make a transaction once a week to trade if possible to make a profit, I usually trade in coins that have the potential to be profitable, that's all.

For me, crypto is very important for my finances, I try to maximize profits from trading crypto on a weekly and monthly basis
It seems you are a trader and are used to working with Weekly charts. As long as you make a profit from this market, crypto has helped you earn more income to cover your life expenses.

I myself do not often transfer tokens, make payments or trade. Crypto is still not a popular payment method, it is more like an asset for us to store and trade to make a profit. I only truly felt its value when I received payment in USDT for my translation work. Other than that, things were pretty boring, until I will able to take profit at the distribution zone at the end of the uptrend  ;)

A trader always spends his time monitoring the market, and making analyzes and predictions about prices in the market. There are many things we can do in the crypto world as holders, bounty hunters or join airdrops. Everything will be very valuable for our lives because we will benefit from it all.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2024, 12:34:26 PM »
Which crypto do you utilize in your life?
For what work or purpose do you use it?
How important is crypto to you?

I have a lot of cryptocurrency that I use to get earnings, and it depends on the trend and development that I know, and I base it on that, and often I just look at the graph or chart. That's why there are times when it's not good to keep up with the trade when the situation is calm.

My practice of cryptography is important because it is what gives me help with my personal needs in real life. It has already exceeded my salary for doing the work before. I have invested more here in crypto than when I was an employee at a company.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2024, 02:23:40 PM »

I have a lot of cryptocurrency that I use to get earnings, and it depends on the trend and development that I know, and I base it on that, and often I just look at the graph or chart. That's why there are times when it's not good to keep up with the trade when the situation is calm.

My practice of cryptography is important because it is what gives me help with my personal needs in real life. It has already exceeded my salary for doing the work before. I have invested more here in crypto than when I was an employee at a company.

many have benefited from crypto friends, I and many friends in my community also get additional income from trading and holding crypto, there are also those who join airdrops and bounty campaigns. So again I say, this crypto is very valuable for me and my family.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2024, 02:23:40 PM »

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1501
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 02:34:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2024, 02:56:02 PM »

congratulations on your achievement, income in USDT, BTC or other coins that already have a market are very easy to trade so there's no need to rush to sell them, it's better to save them and sell them if it's urgent, unlike coins that have just  listed on the market, you need extra patience and it takes a long time to sell it,

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2024, 03:18:51 PM »

congratulations on your achievement, income in USDT, BTC or other coins that already have a market are very easy to trade so there's no need to rush to sell them, it's better to save them and sell them if it's urgent, unlike coins that have just  listed on the market, you need extra patience and it takes a long time to sell it,
Yeah true, and risky as well. A lot of investors are 50/50 on this because some make profit but some also lose as the coin they invested into just crash right after it launched due to massive selling or dumping. Crypto has a lot of perks and opportunities so we should be aware of that and start earning if we get the timing to grab it early.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 09:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2024, 06:43:02 PM »
Yeah true, and risky as well. A lot of investors are 50/50 on this because some make profit but some also lose as the coin they invested into just crash right after it launched due to massive selling or dumping. Crypto has a lot of perks and opportunities so we should be aware of that and start earning if we get the timing to grab it early.

Yes crypto is beneficial but also its very risky and people will surely face loss in their successful journey. There will be no one who has always gain the profit because at some point you will be unable to do an accurate decision as market does not always help in achieving our goals.

Crypto provide us numerous ways of earning but people are only accepting trading and investment but are not ready to do some task to get the reward. I think we should accept every beneficial way of earning and those who have no job and totally depends on crypto for earning should engaged in every single opportunity as all of them gives us reward if we conduct little research about it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2024, 07:17:46 PM »

Yes crypto is beneficial but also its very risky and people will surely face loss in their successful journey. There will be no one who has always gain the profit because at some point you will be unable to do an accurate decision as market does not always help in achieving our goals.
There are always risks in life, especially in terms of investments which are closely related to profits and losses. We can't just always make a profit, because of course losses will also haunt us. To minimize this, sufficient knowledge and experience are needed which will also really help us in our investment journey.

Now, if you just want to keep making profits, this is not the place, because here there are also risks which can be a counterweight so that people become more careful in doing things.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:45:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2024, 02:38:54 AM »
There are always risks in life, especially in terms of investments which are closely related to profits and losses. We can't just always make a profit, because of course losses will also haunt us. To minimize this, sufficient knowledge and experience are needed which will also really help us in our investment journey.

Now, if you just want to keep making profits, this is not the place, because here there are also risks which can be a counterweight so that people become more careful in doing things.
So true. Because in the world of investment, whether it's physical investment, shares or cryptocurrencies, each has its own level of risk. And we can't always make a profit all the time. But we must always be prepared to take risks if we really hope to make a profit. In fact, not only in investment but in the world of trade and business, it is the same. Moreover, we are talking about crypto, this is the asset that is the most risky but also has the most potential for making profits.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2024, 08:17:28 AM »

So true. Because in the world of investment, whether it's physical investment, shares or cryptocurrencies, each has its own level of risk. And we can't always make a profit all the time. But we must always be prepared to take risks if we really hope to make a profit. In fact, not only in investment but in the world of trade and business, it is the same. Moreover, we are talking about crypto, this is the asset that is the most risky but also has the most potential for making profits.

Investing is how to manage our money to gain profits, my advice is to look for coins that are safe to buy, and buy them at the right time. For example, during a bearish season and last until the next bullish season. but if you can analyze well you can become a daily trader, this is quite difficult.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2024, 12:09:15 PM »

many have benefited from crypto friends, I and many friends in my community also get additional income from trading and holding crypto, there are also those who join airdrops and bounty campaigns. So again I say, this crypto is very valuable for me and my family.

It means that this cryptocurrency and bitcoin are really proven and tested, and even in the current situation that is happening now, it continues to provide help or opportunity to people who discover this bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

Though I believe that not everyone is really for cryptocurrency, it gives everyone an opportunity; it's just that not everyone has a passion for it, so not everyone who tries it succeeds or lasts in it, so stay strong in it and be stable.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2024, 12:37:49 PM »

This is what we must fully realize, that there is nothing that only brings profit. If we can realize things like this, then we will be more careful as I said before.

Logically, if you only get profits here, then everyone here will no longer speculate on market movements, because they already know they will make a profit. However, in reality this is not the case, we are required to continue following the market and need to deepen our knowledge.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG