follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: For Newbies  (Read 1255 times)

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Search Linux User
Re: For Newbies
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2024, 02:11:45 PM »
Altcoinstalks is a crypto forum, just like other forums around, i do not think there is anything confusing about how this forum operates. If you are new to a place, what you have to do is ask questions about what you do not understand, and any newbie who does things like that will quickly adapt to the forum.
Probably not the best advice. When a user wants to ask a question on this forum, they should first use the search option to see if their question has already been answered in an existing thread. If they cannot find an answer, they can create a new thread. It's important to read through existing threads to make sure their question has not already been answered by others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2024, 02:11:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2024, 03:44:30 PM »
Altcoinstalks is a crypto forum, just like other forums around, i do not think there is anything confusing about how this forum operates. If you are new to a place, what you have to do is ask questions about what you do not understand, and any newbie who does things like that will quickly adapt to the forum.
Probably not the best advice. When a user wants to ask a question on this forum, they should first use the search option to see if their question has already been answered in an existing thread. If they cannot find an answer, they can create a new thread. It's important to read through existing threads to make sure their question has not already been answered by others.
That is how it should be but not all the newbies would understand that and do it. Most of them has the question just enter the head the next thing to blow it out. And this is not only for newbies but also to the old members. Whenever none wants to create a thread, he should make a research on the forum search engine and also in Google Search Engine to make sure that the said thread is not an existence in the forum.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2024, 03:58:04 PM »
I most say that everything in life have their Up's and Down's , But to be successful in anything you do always try to pay quality attention and be consistent in what you do regardless of the situation you find yourself.  Some people might ask; how can one  be consistent in something you're doing ? But the general answer to that question is putting more effort and paying your full attention to what you do and finally, give quality time to it.
Fun fact !!! Always remember that time spent well is money .

You are generalizing everything together. As a newbie to the forum, there are two things that you need to lewrn, the general knowledge of crypto so as to make some investment, put some money in some coins so as to benefit later in the future and the second part is learn everything so you can teach others and interact in the Forum and by the time you rank up, you can earn money from signature campaign but it's not a guarantee that you are going to be accepted because the available slot is limited. But it's better to always be prepare for any kind of challenges so that people above you don't see you as newbie but a person who has something upstairs to share with other people.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2024, 10:24:50 PM »
That is how it should be but not all the newbies would understand that and do it. Most of them has the question just enter the head the next thing to blow it out. And this is not only for newbies but also to the old members. Whenever none wants to create a thread, he should make a research on the forum search engine and also in Google Search Engine to make sure that the said thread is not an existence in the forum.
Which is why I said that this is not the best advice. If this advice is given right at the beginning, newbies may become dependent on others to solve their problems. It's like asking for hand-holding from other forum members. Instead, it's important to advise newbies to do their own research and try to find related threads before asking a question. This will help them learn and become more independent.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 846
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2024, 02:06:55 PM »
Gather here Newbies

This forum is a bit confusing for freshers (newbies)  here , but the key and most important thing for everyone in this platform is consistency, reading different articles to make sure you are enlightened on how the platform works.
I most say that everything in life have their Up's and Down's , But to be successful in anything you do always try to pay quality attention and be consistent in what you do regardless of the situation you find yourself.  Some people might ask; how can one  be consistent in something you're doing ? But the general answer to that question is putting more effort and paying your full attention to what you do and finally, give quality time to it.

Once you're newly introduced to something, you will need time in checking through the environment in other to get conversant before making contributions or any other things in there, it is expected that newbies should first be more eager in learning since they are new here, this will by a little means take out of their time while they are learning and busy making discoveries about the forum, just as everyone of us once started as a newbies before we gert used to it all.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1094
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:02:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2024, 09:09:33 PM »
I think it just requires an adjustment to the discussion style and also getting used to the UI/UX on this forum. For teleportation users like me, the only thing you need to pay attention to is the UI and UX as well as the forum rules, but for new users, that's all that is needed and even starting from scratch is quite difficult. As you said, writing something and posting it requires quite a lot of effort so that the quality of our posts remains maintained.

But I'm sure, some mistakes for a newbie will certainly be forgiven by every old user. This also causes the relationship between newbies and seniors to feel more harmonious. And that way, it will be easier for newbies to get good experience to improve their activities and quality here.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 02:41:20 PM »
Gather here Newbies

This forum is a bit confusing for freshers (newbies)  here , but the key and most important thing for everyone in this platform is consistency, reading different articles to make sure you are enlightened on how the platform works.

Once you're newly introduced to something, you will need time in checking through the environment in other to get conversant before making contributions or any other things in there, it is expected that newbies should first be more eager in learning since they are new here, this will by a little means take out of their time while they are learning and busy making discoveries about the forum, just as everyone of us once started as a newbies before we gert used to it all.
With the style of language he uses, it seems like he is not new to this forum, maybe there are account breeders here because it is still easy to create an account and increase accounts on this forum, so I am sure the operator behind the account is an expert on this forum.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 02:41:20 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2024, 06:18:22 PM »
I can't agree more with you, I learned this lesson the hard way, I wasted my time on many things but when I got to understand I have to give my quality time and I can't give that to many things at the start, so I thought why not achieving that positions one by one. So, yeah you are right that we should give our quality time instead of wasting it. At the start of BTT, I used to make posts on topics that were easy for me to understand.

But after sometime I understand, I might be able to make posts on easy topics that are understandable by me, but I won't be able to grow or get more knowledge until I will not spend my time on it, And once I understand this, I started to spend more time, and now I can make posts way faster, as I have good knowledge and the time I spend then is saving me time now. So, what you do today is going to bring something in return. So proved Time is investment.

I said it clearly that time spent well is money, you don't expect to spend your time on stuffs that won't profit or add positively and expect to get money, in return...

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2024, 08:40:41 PM »
Well, learning never ends and so every forum member can still learn something new. It is possible for a "full member" to know better than a "legendary". The ranking is based on who started first and not a function of who knows better. Where I am driving at is that even though the post is about newbies been consistent regardless of challenges, members of other ranks needs to always be abreast with the latest functioning of the forum.

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2024, 06:24:53 AM »
Gather here Newbies

The beginning is a bit difficult for every member but we have to try to make those difficult things easy. If we get frustrated with difficult issues and leave the forum, we will not know anything good or learn anything good from this forum. Even if it is difficult in the beginning, we have to accept that challenge and we have to accept that challenge and be consistent in the forum and try to move forward by being consistent in the forum. Taking all the challenges as we continue the forum and move forward but we will gradually learn about these forum topics and all the forum topics will be very easy for us.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2024, 08:06:08 AM »
Well, learning never ends and so every forum member can still learn something new. It is possible for a "full member" to know better than a "legendary". The ranking is based on who started first and not a function of who knows better. Where I am driving at is that even though the post is about newbies been consistent regardless of challenges, members of other ranks needs to always be abreast with the latest functioning of the forum.
Maybe it is more like this. "a full member may know something that a legendary member does not know, or vice versa". The ranking includes how many experiences you have gathered and learned since you started, but sometimes there are some things we want to focus on or where we find it more exciting to learn about anything in crypto which makes us miss learning other important things.

But we shouldn't look only to the rank or who knows better, we may be different in knowledge, skills, and experiences but we have the same goal, to learn and to provide knowledge to those who want to learn.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2024, 08:46:31 PM »
It's important to read through existing threads to make sure their question has not already been answered by others.
Good of you to point that out, it is best for newbies to use the search option before making a new thread asking a question about what they do not understand. However, what i noticed in forums that i am a member is that many newbies coming in do not know how to use the search button or they do not even try to use it, so they still end up making a thread on what they do not understand.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2024, 08:02:58 AM »
It's important to read through existing threads to make sure their question has not already been answered by others.
Good of you to point that out, it is best for newbies to use the search option before making a new thread asking a question about what they do not understand. However, what i noticed in forums that i am a member is that many newbies coming in do not know how to use the search button or they do not even try to use it, so they still end up making a thread on what they do not understand.
That's right, that way new users like me will know whether the information I want to look for is in this forum or not. The search function is not only for searching threads but you can also search for connected wallets, search for usernames in this forum and other.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 805
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:44:33 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 11:16:37 PM »
I said it clearly that time spent well is money, you don't expect to spend your time on stuffs that won't profit or add positively and expect to get money, in return...
You did but sometimes we are spending time in something that looks well to us, not well to many, and they even try to warn us that we are wasting our time in this, it won't work out. You listen to them and give up on whatever you were doing. And after some time you found out the same work was being done by another person who did not listen to anyone but was so stubborn that they made that thing work out.

How can you define your statement in such cases, how a person would know a thing that he is doing is well spent (time-wise) or not, how a person can know the good and bad experiences, IMO, don't think so hard, just start spending time, at the end if it won't work out for you then find something else, at least you would know that you tried and didn't made it happened due to some errors or problems. You would at least know the problem or might even be able to solve it too.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2024, 04:42:25 PM »
Not all time is spent making money, friends, there are many other positive activities that people are willing to spend their time on without chasing money, indeed many choose money but I'm sure they forget that money is only temporary and only for this world, we humans cannot live forever in the world, so think about that, I think you know what positive time I mean and I hope you understand.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG