follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Robert Kiyosaki Urges Ditching US Dollar for Bitcoin — Warns Boomers' Retirement  (Read 654 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Robert Kiyosaki Urges Ditching US Dollar for Bitcoin — Warns Boomers' Retirements Going Broke as Paper Assets Crash

Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki has urged investors to ditch the U.S. dollar and buy bitcoin alongside gold and silver. He warned that “baby boomers’ retirements are going broke as paper assets crash.”... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1100
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki has urged investors to ditch the U.S. dollar and buy bitcoin alongside gold and silver.
Robert Kiyosaki has his own point of view and we appreciate that, and to be honest buying of Bitcoin is far better than buying gold and silver, however I don't think that ditching the U.S dollar is going to be helpful at all.

The US dollar is still a better option for those people who live in countries where local currency fluctuate very highly. However, if those people invest in Bitcoin then that's going to be a better investment without any doubt, but still I believe U.S dollar is good as compare to many countries local currencies.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:05:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, is well known and has strong opinions. I agree with him that anything printed in cash cannot be trusted because it has no real value and cannot be trusted.

But let's be realistic, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have not yet reached the stage of maturity that makes it possible to use them as a daily payment system alternative to the dollar or fiat. Yes, it is superior to the dollar in terms of being a store of value and a means of hedging against inflation in the long term, but it is still not able to do so until now To replace the old system.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
Are these news websites posting Robert Kiyosaki's recommendations repeatedly, or is he the one talking about the same thing multiple times. I have lost count of topics about Kiyosaki on this forum, and i was just saying the same thing on another topic some days ago.

There is no way people are leaving the dollar for any other currency, i know a lot of people want to see the end of its dominance, but i'm sorry it is not going to happen. However, BTC and gold are good long term assets and you can also use them to avoid inflation in fiat, but they are not replacements for paper money.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, is well known and has strong opinions. I agree with him that anything printed in cash cannot be trusted because it has no real value and cannot be trusted.

But let's be realistic, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have not yet reached the stage of maturity that makes it possible to use them as a daily payment system alternative to the dollar or fiat. Yes, it is superior to the dollar in terms of being a store of value and a means of hedging against inflation in the long term, but it is still not able to do so until now To replace the old system.

where else will he go when the bear market begin again but the USDT. he will still be using USD after the bull run. sometimes i think of this situation also where i would be moving to my local fiat in the bear market but it will be a mistake to fully go all in to it thats why its still best ti have USD to reinvest.

but yes he is right about money printing. its not going to be FUD anymore if things go wild because we are also seeing signs that banks shutting down. boomers will be wiped out completely if they don't own USD, it would be fine if they know how to trade into stablecoin after but these are boomers he is talking these guys are not internet savvy.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Robert Kiyosaki Urges Ditching US Dollar for Bitcoin — Warns Boomers' Retirements Going Broke as Paper Assets Crash

Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki has urged investors to ditch the U.S. dollar and buy bitcoin alongside gold and silver. He warned that “baby boomers’ retirements are going broke as paper assets crash.”... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, OP, for sharing the article about what Robert Kiyosaki said. It boosts the confidence of crypto enthusiasts that a tycoon businessman like him around the world is encouraging that it is better to invest in Bitcoin compared to gold and silver, although he didn't say anything bad about gold and silver; instead, he just mentioned it because he saw that we can get ROI or profit faster if investors put their capital in Bitcoin.

What Robert Kiyosaki has done is very appreciated; it's just proof that he saw Bitcoin's great potential, because he wouldn't be talking like that if he didn't see anything.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
I agree with SamReomo and Z-tight. No matter how much Kiyosaki says, the dollar is not going to be ditched, and as bad as we think it is, most currencies in the world are even worse. I share Kiyosaki's idea of buying bitcoin and gold (in my opinion to a much lesser extent) but as a complement that allows us to more than beat fiat currency inflation, not as a substitute which seems to me to be an unrealistic hypothetical scenario.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 08:29:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

As an investor himself, I am sure Robert Kiyosaki is making a big point here against leaning heavily on USA Dollar as we know that its federal bank is known to be printing money from time to time which is a big contributor to the getting-normal level of inflation experienced by the country which can, of course, render the value of the dollar lesser and lesser in terms of purchasing power. Dollar as a fiat is inflationary and there is nothing people can do to stop its continuing descent while Bitcoin is considered as deflationary and we are seeing its power right now in the bull season. Still, what he is saying does not mean that people should not anymore use the dollar because he is talking here with investing.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search

it wouldn't be bad if i could turn my coins into into fiat. and if the USD is really going to plummet due to hyper inflation and will be devalued because of countries de-dollarizing, we could just hope it will happen gradually that we still can move to our fiat money and buy a lot of stuff including properties and gold.

the problem with this one is that if more exchanges are not allowing us to withdraw our funds because it seem like numerous exchanges are banned by governments. if all these happens then our coins are all theirs.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Sometimes even a broken watch can show the correct time. He is right about this one, looking at all the other "investments" out there, I would say the only one that STILL makes sense after decades and decades later, is having houses, but we all know that not everyone can afford to buy houses for investment, some have just a few thousand, and while some others may, it just doesn't make sense for them to have something that takes so much of their time to find decent renters who will take care of the house and not ruin it and pay their rent on time. So bitcoin is the only one standing for me.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: Robert Kiyosaki Urges Ditching US Dollar for Bitcoin — Warns Boomers' Retirement
Ever since I started to follow Robert Kiyosaki, he's always been an anti-dollar.
On the other hand, he's more into assets like Gold, Silver and other precious metals. At the same time, he's always been telling to other people to invest into Real Estate as well because many of the rich people are into real estate.

It's just until a few years ago when we hear him speaking about Bitcoin. I mean when I started to follow him, I don't hear him saying Bitcoin or even crypto. Now, he telling to us to invest into Bitcoin. Well, we will all agree with what he said because after all, we know how good of a hedge Bitcoin is compare to fiat currency especially USD which is constantly decreasing in value.

Unfortunately though, as much as I want to follow what he's saying regarding investing into different assets, I don't believe that there will be a time where Dollar will be ditched because the government itself will not let it happen. He's saying it because he's an anti-dollar.

Online Z-tight

• Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
the problem with this one is that if more exchanges are not allowing us to withdraw our funds because it seem like numerous exchanges are banned by governments. if all these happens then our coins are all theirs.
I am having a hard time understanding what you mean, centralized exchanges can confiscate people's funds at anytime, and it is in their terms and conditions, this is why it is recommended to store coins only in self custodial wallets.

However, this isn't the main discussion here, people who do not like the u.s. dollar have been talking about de-dollarization for a long time now, but that is not going to happen and that is why it will remain as the world's reserve currency for a very long time.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1026
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:10 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
I am having a hard time understanding what you mean, centralized exchanges can confiscate people's funds at anytime, and it is in their terms and conditions, this is why it is recommended to store coins only in self custodial wallets.

He was referring to what’s currently going on in our country. The government are now trying to make it more difficult for us to convert our coins to fiat using exchange for example Binance has delisted my country’s currency meaning we can no longer trade with Binance p2p again.

However, this isn't the main discussion here, people who do not like the u.s. dollar have been talking about de-dollarization for a long time now, but that is not going to happen and that is why it will remain as the world's reserve currency for a very long time.

All these are just talk, no action can or will be taken against the US dollar (for the time being) - it’s going to take more than just one anti-dollar enthusiast to even make it worth discussing.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jating

• Activity: 832
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 01:46:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9

As an investor himself, I am sure Robert Kiyosaki is making a big point here against leaning heavily on USA Dollar as we know that its federal bank is known to be printing money from time to time which is a big contributor to the getting-normal level of inflation experienced by the country which can, of course, render the value of the dollar lesser and lesser in terms of purchasing power. Dollar as a fiat is inflationary and there is nothing people can do to stop its continuing descent while Bitcoin is considered as deflationary and we are seeing its power right now in the bull season. Still, what he is saying does not mean that people should not anymore use the dollar because he is talking here with investing.
In the last year or so, it seems that Robert Kiyosaki is turning his back against the US Dollar and then going out full Bitcoin. He could have realized that after so many years, Bitcoin could really be the best hedge or his wealth, thus teaching this new generations on where and how to make profit. That is still his goal if you listen to his interviews. But now, he could have realized it's better to jump on Bitcoin's bandwagon for good and start preaching it and then subliminally uses the young generation as sort of the center of his preach and teach them a listen. It's not that I don't appreciate it, but it's self-evident that indeed Bitcoin is a new revolution, regardless of US Dollar will be ditch or go instinct or losses it's power as there are countries pushing it out like China and Russia.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄