follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What lesson have you learnt from influential Coins by speculations?  (Read 453 times)

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1598
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:05:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: What lesson have you learnt from influential Coins by speculations?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 09:09:05 PM »
Everyone is always attracted to be influenced but not everyone who can succeededly be influenced. So, are you one of them that are flexible to be influenced by rumours and specializations? Or you are one of the kind that researches when there comes a rumour before you would take a stand towards it?

So has there been a Coin that has succeeded to influence you which you lost your mind and you invested without making a research or enquiry about the coin but luckily you came profited in a high rate during the coins appreciative values season? Or did the scenero made you regreted for being ignorant to make your research?
Mind tell us what coin it was?
I'm the kind of investor who always do the opposite of the herd. Well, most of the time I'm doing that because there are still times where I follow what most are doing, but all of that have risks, and I always calculate it first before deciding where I need to do what most are doing or not. 

I'm not the type of investor where I will invest on that project just because of a rumor. I always want to approach it on a much safer way, and wait until that rumors become a reality. If the rumors turned out to be true then so be it. I might lose some profit because for sure the price of the token will go up especially if it's a positive one, but that would be better than just investing without any knowledge about the project or whatever. Before I invest, I always do a bit of research whether it's a good coin to hold or not.

Well, I almost lost money in EOS back in 2018 where it is still on hype. I want to take a loan because I badly want to invest into this token just because it's hyped, but nobody wanted to give money on me. Turns out that it would be a "blessing in disguise" because a few months after me wanting to take a loan, the price of EOS went down (bear market). I will incur losses of more than 50% if I continued to buy that token. I realized at that time that I need to make a research first, and being ignorant in investing will lead you most of the time to losses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 09:09:05 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2024, 11:50:46 PM »
Or did the scenero made you regreted for being ignorant to make your research?
Regret so much.
Having a few bad experiences can indeed make us more alert, but that doesn't mean we can always avoid quite a few or almost the same problems. I've even gone through quite similar errors several times. That is like:
- just following speculations from several sources without doing your own analysis.
- Believe in the predictions of other people who we ourselves don't understand
- too greedy with very high hopes, even though it's all just hope, without being achieved.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4163
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 01:27:00 AM »

I could not remember anymore those coins and tokens that eventually died, left behind and just plainly made up to scam people...as reliving the experience can be a little bit horrifying as those means losing hard-earned money expecting something in return but in the end I was just holding an empty plastic bag. There were times when I got into hypes believing that eventually a coin will make it into exchanges but will just be left behind by its developers and promoters after getting the money are looking for. Unfortunately, this is so common in the cryptocurrency industry...shitcoins are in abundance and can be victimizing many people. We can always be influenced because we are all connected in this industry and there is that desire in all of us to learn more and also that curiosity for an opportunity to gain...we can really be greedy at times which can lead us to lose even more.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2024, 07:41:47 PM »
Timing is definitely important, because no matter how big and full of excitement the growths are, they can be the destruction of the money itself, where it becomes equal to zero in just a few days.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG