follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 10570 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2024, 07:36:25 AM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.

We have seen Bitcoin's price rise a lot in 2023, but it has seen a lot of growth towards the end. Moreover, those who invested at the beginning of last year have now made double profits and they have not bought their bitcoins yet but plan to hold them until the maximum ATH. We've seen many pundits predict that Bitcoin's price will peak in 2025 and reach an all-time high. Accordingly, we will see a bull market and therefore buy and hold bitcoins instead of selling them, but we can make huge profits. As we have not much time left to wait for the other half, I think buying and holding bitcoins for long-term investment now will certainly yield good returns in the future. So you hold your bitcoins safe and wait till the bull season can change your life.

I don’t think that it’s the right decision to store all your free money only in Bitcoins Bitcoin is a very young investment opportunity that can turn around and may simply stop growing and therefore it’s better not to invest your money only in Bitcoins or in any other cryptocurrency in general, you have to think about the future and if you want to make a profit and not be nervous, then it is better to buy real estate with your water money. And with the help of Bitcoin, just make money from this real estate.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2024, 07:36:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2024, 09:08:02 AM »
Sometimes I think this way about Bitcoin, if we have $30 and then use it to buy Bitcoin at the current price of $70k and suppose Bitcoin increases rapidly to $100k, how much $ do we get?
And whether Bitcoin will continue to increase in price every halving if true means that halving can be made a benchmark for selling Bitcoin and altcoins and whether Bitcoin will continue like that for the next 10 years.
If you buy a small amount of bitcoin at the current price, even if it goes to $100k, you will not be able to make a good profit, you will have to wait for a bigger target. No one knows where the Bitcoin price will go in the next 10 years, just like 10 years ago no one could have predicted that Bitcoin would one day trade at $70k.

So I think bitcoin has the potential that bitcoin may exceed our expectations and bitcoin may hit $1 million, all is speculation we can discuss but no one can say what will happen in the future.
Now that Bitcoin is at $67k now that all markets are on the decline, maybe I will start saving Bitcoin little by little from now on and think of it as a game that is testing my luck for the future.
And maybe I'll halve it with Ethereum, even though Ethereum is not as fast as Bitcoin but I think Ethereum will continue to be needed as long as crypto is still there

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2024, 09:41:19 AM »
There are many users who invest in Bitcoin and do not plan to hold it for a long time but have a short term plan. People who make short term plans have never been able to make huge profits that's why I would advise them to invest for long periods and Hodl. When you buy bitcoins you must plan to make high profits so you should always Hodl on to bitcoins.

We have seen Bitcoin's price rise a lot in 2023, but it has seen a lot of growth towards the end. Moreover, those who invested at the beginning of last year have now made double profits and they have not bought their bitcoins yet but plan to hold them until the maximum ATH. We've seen many pundits predict that Bitcoin's price will peak in 2025 and reach an all-time high. Accordingly, we will see a bull market and therefore buy and hold bitcoins instead of selling them, but we can make huge profits. As we have not much time left to wait for the other half, I think buying and holding bitcoins for long-term investment now will certainly yield good returns in the future. So you hold your bitcoins safe and wait till the bull season can change your life.

-   There are still many newbies today who will buy bitcoin but don't have the patience to hold on to the long-term; we often see only the short-term because most of them are in a hurry to make money from bitcoin. These types of newbies do not have a wide understanding of the investments they know.

Especially in these times when the long-term buy first, then hold is really good, that's the right way for an investor right now.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2024, 06:05:22 PM »

-   There are still many newbies today who will buy bitcoin but don't have the patience to hold on to the long-term; we often see only the short-term because most of them are in a hurry to make money from bitcoin. These types of newbies do not have a wide understanding of the investments they know.

Especially in these times when the long-term buy first, then hold is really good, that's the right way for an investor right now.
buying bitcoin during the bearish season and holding it for the long term, while waiting for the bullish season to come is the most appropriate way to do it. but as you said, beginners want quick profits, this is a difficult thing to happen because we know bitcoin is a long-term investment if you want to get big profits.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2024, 08:35:58 PM »

Newbies do mistakes because of little knowledge but I think one should not buy bitcoin now because market is not doing well and it dumps again and again. Current worth is 67k$ and because of such dump every coin is facing reduction in its actual price.

Currently it will be better for an individual to wait for halving and one should neither buy more nor sell their existing coins and once halving take place then everyone will examine the actual price so make a decision about buying or holding longer at that time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2024, 06:15:05 AM »
Newbies do mistakes because of little knowledge but I think one should not buy bitcoin now because market is not doing well and it dumps again and again. Current worth is 67k$ and because of such dump every coin is facing reduction in its actual price.

Currently it will be better for an individual to wait for halving and one should neither buy more nor sell their existing coins and once halving take place then everyone will examine the actual price so make a decision about buying or holding longer at that time.
Leading up to the halving, there seemed to be several dumps until finally the price of Bitcoin entered a low price again. Considering the occurrence of inflation, many whales are taking advantage of this moment to make many other traders panic. Bitcoin price will likely collapse to around $30k again.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2024, 06:44:25 AM »

Currently it will be better for an individual to wait for halving and one should neither buy more nor sell their existing coins and once halving take place then everyone will examine the actual price so make a decision about buying or holding longer at that time.
Leading up to the halving, there seemed to be several dumps until finally the price of Bitcoin entered a low price again. Considering the occurrence of inflation, many whales are taking advantage of this moment to make many other traders panic. Bitcoin price will likely collapse to around $30k again.
Whales will use inflation to buy bitcoin at the lowest price before the halving, they will manipulate the market so that the price of bitcoin falls and they will buy it. This is a whales strategy to gain profits. Because they always take advantage of current events to raise and lower crypto prices

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2024, 06:44:25 AM »

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2024, 06:13:55 PM »
"The chart shows how fast BTC is being withdrawn from centralized crypto exchanges in 2024 - in March alone, users withdrew about 111,000 BTC ($7.6 billion)."

P.S. One of such reasons, eternal problems with exchange provisioning and t.c. Be extremely careful - trusting crypto exchanges with your savings.

An example of how an unpleasant situation can happen at any moment: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319765.msg1527543#msg1527543

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2024, 06:59:27 PM »

I don’t think that it’s the right decision to store all your free money only in Bitcoins Bitcoin is a very young investment opportunity that can turn around and may simply stop growing and therefore it’s better not to invest your money only in Bitcoins or in any other cryptocurrency in general, you have to think about the future and if you want to make a profit and not be nervous, then it is better to buy real estate with your water money. And with the help of Bitcoin, just make money from this real estate.

-     Honestly speaking with my experienced, through crypto earnings that I got from trading activity I saved money to buy real estate somehow, the lot is not big but it's okay and at least in the future I could say that I have a land named after mine

And the funniest thing here is that I got it because of my decision to study and learn the crypto business via trading as my own skills that I use as a source of profit.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2024, 07:11:58 PM »
"The chart shows how fast BTC is being withdrawn from centralized crypto exchanges in 2024 - in March alone, users withdrew about 111,000 BTC ($7.6 billion)."

P.S. One of such reasons, eternal problems with exchange provisioning and t.c. Be extremely careful - trusting crypto exchanges with your savings.

An example of how an unpleasant situation can happen at any moment: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319765.msg1527543#msg1527543

Many people think that a lot of Bitcoin withdrawals are for money laundering, no one knows the purpose of the Bitcoin withdrawn and what that much money is for
Is it possible that Bitcoin will return to ATH, many people argue that there will be a lot of new investors in this year and 2025, is the bullrun season over?

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4327
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:10:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2024, 07:55:47 AM »
Honestly speaking with my experienced, through crypto earnings that I got from trading activity I saved money to buy real estate somehow, the lot is not big but it's okay and at least in the future I could say that I have a land named after mine
And the funniest thing here is that I got it because of my decision to study and learn the crypto business via trading as my own skills that I use as a source of profit.

It wouldn’t be strange if it weren’t a coincidence)) by the way, 3 years ago I also bought a plot of land through trading and then I thought that this was something unreal because I earned all this money on the Internet and I earned it literally in a couple of months When I was in a good mood I traded very well on the stock exchange and earned a lot.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2024, 10:59:08 AM »
Honestly speaking with my experienced, through crypto earnings that I got from trading activity I saved money to buy real estate somehow, the lot is not big but it's okay and at least in the future I could say that I have a land named after mine

It wouldn’t be strange if it weren’t a coincidence)) by the way, 3 years ago I also bought a plot of land through trading and then I thought that this was something unreal because I earned all this money on the Internet and I earned it literally in a couple of months When I was in a good mood I traded very well on the stock exchange and earned a lot.
You will get big profits if you buy land from trading. I haven't been able to produce results or profits that big from trading, because my trading skills are not that good. I focus more on being a holder.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2024, 01:43:05 PM »

In these present days, I don't think that there is an investment or assest that can give rewarding profit compare to bitcoin. It is clear that the future of bitcoin is bright ahead because a lot of people are adopting it and investing in it as an asset. If bitcoin is not going to last longer, US would not approve Bitcoin ETF. Those economist have come to realized that, and that is why you see it that nobody could stop the approval of bitcoin ETF. However, it is our choice to invest on whatever asset that we think is the best for us. For plebs like myself, I don't have huge capital anywhere to start building houses, but with my little income, I can invest in bitcoin and grow my investment overtime.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2024, 07:30:48 PM »
There's been undoubtedly an incredible increase in the price of Bitcoin since the beginning of last year till date, following the approval of the Bitcoin spot ETF earlier this year and the upcoming bitcoin halving that's throwing speculations around for even more Bullish trend and surpassing of the current ATH.

I believe the future of Bitcoin offers even more success and profit than it did in the previous years. That's why people are advised to start buying and HODL as much as they can while they prepare for the amazing future, promised by bitcoin. The only people who would miss out would be those who refuse to buy now or those that are first waiting for the price of bitcoin to DIP a little more before they buy because they believe that bitcoin is way too expensive to buy right now.
This is the best time to buy and HODL.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2024, 08:34:58 PM »

Most of the people assume that halving is taking place so prices will smoothly go higher but it is not an easy thing in the crypto market as people are regularly buying and selling their Bitcoin which makes the price change.

Whales are always in search of opportunities to make profit and they don't think about the events but whenever the price fluctuations happen they make trade on a large scale which change the price of the whole market. As the price was higher so many of them sell their coins due to which the market goes down but they are taking benefit from both down and upward prices.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██