follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦  (Read 2400 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2024, 01:59:00 PM »
They have to improve their weaknesses for the next season. They still have a lot of time for that and they can take advantage of the transfer market to improve their weaknesses which are very visible this season.
Saudi Arabia was focused on signing big-name players who were close to the end of their careers in the last transfer window; they were more interested in the attention that could carry with them to the league, and their strategy worked for them. Now that they have the attention already, they now also want to change their focus to younger players in the next transfer window and also stop the new notion that that the league is a retirement home for retiring players to earn money from before retiring.
Indeed, their aim in recruiting many star players is to make their popularity even more known. And they managed to achieve all that, now many people are paying attention to the SPL because of their movements in the transfer market which brought in many players.

Now their job is to try to maintain it, I mean don't let this just be a short-term program. It's a shame that this only happened for 2 or 3 seasons, after that they sank again. And I think this is their real job.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2024, 01:59:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2024, 06:39:23 PM »

Al-Hilal team is performing best in Saudi professional league and Al Nasr team is in second place.  The player with the most performance and experience in these two teams is Cristiano Ronaldo. This European star is quite an experienced and strong player, the 41-year-old star is still performing on the field with enough speed. He can still delight packed audiences with his footy magic, but he is fit enough to play another World Cup during his time in the Saudi Professional League. I have never seen such an old star like Cristiano or Ronaldo who has performed so well in history.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1130
  • Last Active: Today at 10:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2024, 09:02:30 PM »
Indeed, their aim in recruiting many star players is to make their popularity even more known. And they managed to achieve all that, now many people are paying attention to the SPL because of their movements in the transfer market which brought in many players.

Now their job is to try to maintain it, I mean don't let this just be a short-term program. It's a shame that this only happened for 2 or 3 seasons, after that they sank again. And I think this is their real job.
I don't know well Saudi Arabia club financial will happen like Chinese Super League teams? before many top European players accepting offer from Saudi Pro League team with fantastic of payment salary did early by Chinese Super League and many of top talented European players moving there. But Chinese Super League only existing few season only and get problem with their financial.
I don't sure until how many years Saudi Pro League teams keep existing with fantastic payment salary receiving by top European players.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:38 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2024, 08:27:00 PM »

I don't know well Saudi Arabia club financial will happen like Chinese Super League teams? before many top European players accepting offer from Saudi Pro League team with fantastic of payment salary did early by Chinese Super League and many of top talented European players moving there. But Chinese Super League only existing few season only and get problem with their financial.
I don't sure until how many years Saudi Pro League teams keep existing with fantastic payment salary receiving by top European players.
That will be a difficult question to answer and they themselves should be able to answer it all. The reason is that before they carry out large-scale recruitment of players at very expensive prices, they should have taken everything into account. I mean how strong their finances are to do that.

It is true that team owners in the SPL are known for their excellent finances, but they still have to take everything into account, lest what happened to China happen to them too.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1134
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2024, 08:45:46 PM »

It's actually true that the Chinese Super League attracted so many European players with their mouthwatering offers and that really affected their financial, and that should ordinarily serve as a cautionary story, but we need to also consider that there's a huge difference between the CSL and Saudi Pro League and there are so many factors that suggests that the SPL may actually be a lot more sustainable than the CSL in the long term.

First of all let's consider the fact that SPL's financial backing is coming from a more diversified economy whose attentions are more focused on economic development and investment in diverse sectors which I believe is different from the CSL.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:19 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2024, 09:26:00 PM »
I do not think that the new sets of players who will have the interest of the SPL will be offered a lot of money for it like we are normally used to. I think that was just done at the first stage because it would have been difficult to lure the big names to the league without money. They succeeded in the first stage they almost got all the players.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2024, 09:36:53 PM »
I do not think that the new sets of players who will have the interest of the SPL will be offered a lot of money for it like we are normally used to. I think that was just done at the first stage because it would have been difficult to lure the big names to the league without money. They succeeded in the first stage they almost got all the players.

Well, if there is something that can be said here, it is that the Arab clubs have a lot of money, and that is something that attracts a lot, the players who are more famous, obviously they offer them more money, but personally it is something that we are Always going to take into consideration to make it more attractive, now, I think that the Arab teams will not stop having that Incentive, because they are a country where they want to be great in football, in Qatar they gave the surprise, they beat nothing more and nothing less than to Argentina, the champions of the world, so this means that when we realize, this is something extraordinary, it is something that they have already given Surprises.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2024, 09:36:53 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2024, 03:58:37 PM »
Well, if there is something that can be said here, it is that the Arab clubs have a lot of money, and that is something that attracts a lot, the players who are more famous, obviously they offer them more money, but personally it is something that we are Always going to take into consideration to make it more attractive, now, I think that the Arab teams will not stop having that Incentive, because they are a country where they want to be great in football, in Qatar they gave the surprise, they beat nothing more and nothing less than to Argentina, the champions of the world, so this means that when we realize, this is something extraordinary, it is something that they have already given Surprises.
Indeed, in the Qatar World Cup they were able to provide a surprise where they managed to turn things around and beat Argentina. However, in my opinion, this is a different thing, because what is more focused on signing star players is the team.

Now if we talk about countries, then to make them better they must be able to develop them very well. Now the arrival of several well-known players has made them better known and this is an opportunity for them to improve their quality at world level.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2024, 08:05:39 PM »
Indeed, in the Qatar World Cup they were able to provide a surprise where they managed to turn things around and beat Argentina. However, in my opinion, this is a different thing, because what is more focused on signing star players is the team.

Now if we talk about countries, then to make them better they must be able to develop them very well. Now the arrival of several well-known players has made them better known and this is an opportunity for them to improve their quality at world level.
PIF, which has special funds for the development of the world of sports there, plays an important role in recruiting many European star players with very large funds. Because they always have no shortage of money. So every team that is under PIF ownership will definitely continue to make high offers to every player from Europe that they are targeting. Al-Nassr, Al-hilal, al-ittihad and Al-ahli are the teams that received the most capital in recruiting players in the transfer market and in the coming season in the transfer market the same thing may happen.

Indirectly recruiting many top European players to the SPL also has a positive impact on local players there. What makes this country have more quality players is because they always have time to play and train with top European players. So Saudi Arabia's level has also increased rapidly at this time in the game of football.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:19 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2024, 10:13:18 PM »
Indirectly recruiting many top European players to the SPL also has a positive impact on local players there. What makes this country have more quality players is because they always have time to play and train with top European players.
I will only believe this if, during the transfer window, we see a lot of clubs from Europe trying to sign some of the young players from the SPL. If that starts happening, then it is a confirmation of this.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2024, 12:11:34 AM »
Indirectly recruiting many top European players to the SPL also has a positive impact on local players there. What makes this country have more quality players is because they always have time to play and train with top European players. So Saudi Arabia's level has also increased rapidly at this time in the game of football.
What I think is that in Saudi football they want to do things very focused on bringing new techniques from other football, that is, if players come to Saudi Arabia from Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Spain, then they are welcome because in the end the local players learn. these techniques and know how to play against them, that is, the Saudi footballers are going to improve their football, they are going to raise their level, and in part it is a worthwhile investment, because bringing the best in the world to play is not wrong, but what they are doing is beautiful.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Last Active: Today at 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2024, 01:31:03 PM »

PIF, which has special funds for the development of the world of sports there, plays an important role in recruiting many European star players with very large funds. Because they always have no shortage of money. So every team that is under PIF ownership will definitely continue to make high offers to every player from Europe that they are targeting. Al-Nassr, Al-hilal, al-ittihad and Al-ahli are the teams that received the most capital in recruiting players in the transfer market and in the coming season in the transfer market the same thing may happen.

What is more important than that, in my opinion, is that they must be able to monitor or guide the talents of children within the scope of football. Indeed, the presence of star players can increase their level, but that alone is not enough, because the future is more important in my opinion.

Don't let the presence of these star players cause them to forget about the young seeds that they should pay more attention to. Because it cannot be denied that countries with advanced football are successful with their football development.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1130
  • Last Active: Today at 10:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2024, 04:23:45 PM »
What I think is that in Saudi football they want to do things very focused on bringing new techniques from other football, that is, if players come to Saudi Arabia from Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Spain, then they are welcome because in the end the local players learn. these techniques and know how to play against them, that is, the Saudi footballers are going to improve their football, they are going to raise their level, and in part it is a worthwhile investment, because bringing the best in the world to play is not wrong, but what they are doing is beautiful.
During many top players joining with Saudi Arabia club the local players can learn more technical from them, I think Saudi Arabia have long term project by signing many top players for their participating in World Cup 2034 as host national teams. They try make top players become ambassador for promoting their domestic league and after signing many top players Saudi Pro League competition get more attention around the world.
I think Cristiano Ronaldo become most interested for Saudi Pro League competition, I don't know who will be the next Ronaldo if tired and can bring Saudi Arabia club keep get popular.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2024, 06:29:25 PM »

What is more important than that, in my opinion, is that they must be able to monitor or guide the talents of children within the scope of football. Indeed, the presence of star players can increase their level, but that alone is not enough, because the future is more important in my opinion.

Don't let the presence of these star players cause them to forget about the young seeds that they should pay more attention to. Because it cannot be denied that countries with advanced football are successful with their football development.
So true. And Saudi Arabian football must also maintain the quality of the local players they have so that they can still be players who are no less good than the European players they bring in. So bringing in European players must also be accompanied by encouraging Saudi Arabia's young players to learn a lot from the top European players who are brought in. And it is hoped that Saudi Arabia will have more quality players in the future. And that's why each club in the SPL limits the number of European players who can be registered in the game. So that the balance of local players and European players is maintained within the club.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1287
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2024, 07:12:00 PM »
And Hilal team will perform as the best team in Saudi professional league. Al Hilal team has the most experienced old players, currently they perform well in every match.  And Al Nasr's team in second place is their best performance mainly because Cristiano Ronaldo is an experienced European player. If Cristiano Ronaldo performs the way he advises his players, then any team can win. And this season itself they will be more than impossible to occupy the first place in the points table.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG