follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Copytrading suitable?  (Read 19276 times)

Offline Macjaja24

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 11:34:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Search Karma
Copytrading suitable?
« on: August 09, 2023, 09:06:38 PM »
Consider the confidence boost you might experience by witnessing experts managing risks in the volatile crypto landscape. It's a chance to see firsthand how professionals navigate the unpredictable terrain, potentially inspiring a new level of assurance in your own trading endeavors.

Picture this: you're embarking on your crypto trading journey, and instead of going it alone, you have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of experienced traders. It's like having a knowledgeable mentor right there with you, guiding you through the twists and turns of the market.

Imagine being able to replicate the strategies of these seasoned traders in real-time, observing their moves and decisions as they happen. The potential to accelerate your learning curve and gain insights into successful trading techniques becomes a tantalizing prospect.

But does copy trading truly make a difference? Can it provide a shortcut to understanding complex market dynamics and risk management? And how does it compare to traditional trading methods? These are the questions hovering in your mind

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Copytrading suitable?
« on: August 09, 2023, 09:06:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Re: Copytrading suitable?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 05:06:41 PM »
It keeps pondering in my mind how much knowledge one can get from this copy trading. Could this shape your trading approach? Thoughts on copy trading's potential for accelerated learning and balancing expert insights with your own?

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 07:50:16 AM »
It keeps pondering in my mind how much knowledge one can get from this copy trading. Could this shape your trading approach? Thoughts on copy trading's potential for accelerated learning and balancing expert insights with your own?
You will not get any knowledge if you earn on copytrading, because you just sign up to fully copy this or that trader, and if you did not know it is just as easy to lose money there, some exchanges specially lure such people and then drain their balance to zero, it is not provable, but people who lose money on it is much more than those who teach themselves.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 03:47:04 PM »
Copy trading is mainly done by people to make easy money where they do not have much knowledge in this trade. When you start trading depending on others, you won't gain much experience and you won't be well-informed in the future. If you take the advice of copy trading or bot trading then I would say it's a very good venture you won't get experience here. That's why if you start trading with your own knowledge, it will give you good experience in future and you can become a successful trader someday.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 11:15:47 PM »
I'm posting based on the topic  copy trading looks easy  right ;D it's crazy as how beginner traders get their hands on it , later blame everything on scamming people of their funds.
Copy trading is only advisable to professionals who can obviously read the chart of what they are copying .... probably some edits and boom!! They are making progress. 
Traders should learn the basics of trading  before trying any tool or other shutcuts .
Remember this, Shutout kills more faster

pinguri

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 06:04:02 AM »
Copytrading can be suitable for some investors as it allows them to replicate the trading strategies of more experienced traders. However, it comes with risks, including potential losses if the copied trader performs poorly. It's important for investors to thoroughly research and understand the risks involved before engaging in copytrading.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1090
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 04:02:17 PM »
You will not get any knowledge if you earn on copytrading, because you just sign up to fully copy this or that trader, and if you did not know it is just as easy to lose money there, some exchanges specially lure such people and then drain their balance to zero, it is not provable, but people who lose money on it is much more than those who teach themselves.
I agree with you that by doing copytrading we may get less knowledge than we analyze ourselves, because by doing copytrading it is the same as we take it for granted, or in other words we don't know anything and we just follow.

My advice is better to do it yourself, process from scratch, it may take a little long for us to really be able to trade, but it's better than just relying on others, moreover it also does not guarantee us a profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2024, 04:02:17 PM »

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 05:41:08 PM »
I agree with you that by doing copytrading we may get less knowledge than we analyze ourselves, because by doing copytrading it is the same as we take it for granted, or in other words we don't know anything and we just follow.

My advice is better to do it yourself, process from scratch, it may take a little long for us to really be able to trade, but it's better than just relying on others, moreover it also does not guarantee us a profit.
If your focus is to gain knowledge in trading then don't rely on others through copy trading. If you want to be a good trader, you must trade by yourself and experience the unexpected loses in order to gain necessary knowledge. But it takes a long run to become a good and profitable trader and if you're not ready for it, sometimes it's the reason why you can't get back up. So if you don't matter for the knowledge in trading anymore, or maybe you just don't have time to analyze the market, maybe it's good to join copy-trading.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2024, 08:00:57 PM »
The post was made months ago, but still can be applied even in the current year.

But does copy trading truly make a difference? Can it provide a shortcut to understanding complex market dynamics and risk management? And how does it compare to traditional trading methods? These are the questions hovering in your mind
Difference? No.

Nothing will change. No difference will be made. It will not give you knowledge of what's happening with the market. Nothing significant will happen. You will just copy those expert traders, and that's it. You just like "Here's my money. Just continue on trading, and I will just copy you in exchange for some of my profits that I will get in your trade." In copy trading, you aren't working at all. You aren't looking at the charts, but you can still gain profit.

Maybe the difference is the amount of profit that you can get compared to if you are the ones who are trading. It's self-explanatory that the one who does the trade will get more experience than those who are copying. I'm a failure when it comes to trading, so I got curious and tried copy trading on Binace as well. I just tried it for 1 week and got $7 just by copying trades of these experts. It wasn't that much, but that's better since I'm not doing anything.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2024, 09:12:16 PM »
I have a friend who has learned a lot about alts, therefore we are people who are always going to look for how to make money, and if you understand a little about the market, it is something that is very valuable to be able to use it and earn money, My friend is a person who I considered a good friend, but he is very selfish, in fact he ended up stealing money in BTC from another friend who was the one who taught him. He has a trading group on Telegram and that caused him to build a large community and He has been doing copy-trading for more than 2 years and the truth is he is always putting in the data of his apgos and what he wins, everything.

I don't know if it's true if he wins or not, but I still don't understand why he charges each of the users who are in his community 30usd to make his signals, and I know that's something I don't understand, I shouldn't do it, but still Things look that way, and not only with him, there are many others who are always looking for a way to make money by offering signals.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:46 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 03:53:13 PM »

If your focus is to gain knowledge in trading then don't rely on others through copy trading. If you want to be a good trader, you must trade by yourself and experience the unexpected loses in order to gain necessary knowledge. But it takes a long run to become a good and profitable trader and if you're not ready for it, sometimes it's the reason why you can't get back up. So if you don't matter for the knowledge in trading anymore, or maybe you just don't have time to analyze the market, maybe it's good to join copy-trading.
We will never be hypocritical that our main goal is to make a profit, but the question is how long can we continue to rely on copytrading? Isn't trading with your own strategy better than relying on other people's analysis?

Although our goal is to seek profit, we must not forget that we must also gain knowledge to make us better. And in seeking knowledge, of course, we have to sacrifice everything, including time and others. Trusting the process is better in my opinion.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 799
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 06:57:10 PM »
In the first words, a big No. In the discussion, some people even call meme coins shit, and just for the sake of profits they do enter memes because in reality, the risk to reward is really worth it if your motive is fast money and you are able to take the potential risk with your funds, you can make a lot of money out of it, but if you are a learner and on the initials steps of your journey and want to go on a long ride then you should be careful with your funds as you can lose them and dear OP for you I have words to say.

Please avoid copy trading and any of such financial shortcuts, because they can give you a potential blow that you won't be able to handle for the next couple of years and this instability will disturb your entire course. But they are sometime profitable, but there is no fun in doing that, you don't get to learn the flow of market, and how things are moving, so you are at zero, but if you are learning and then making trades it is more beneficial and the ROI will be higher also.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2024, 09:38:13 PM »
You wont really be able to learn up something if you do just simply go into that automated way on trading up with things on which we know that this is something that wouldnt
really be something beneficial if we do speak on tending to learn up trading and since you are just that following then i dont see for it to beneficial for long run
but since noobs doesnt really like the hassle on making up trades then they wont care if they wont really be getting that skill.As long they are making
money or bucks then they wont really care and just sticking on what they are currently experiencing with.  8)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2024, 11:16:45 PM »
Copy trading is usually used by beginner traders who don't really understand analysis and trading methods. But we want to get results from trading. So many people prefer to use cop t rading as a useful feature or application to provide space and convenience for novice traders. But of course this also has cons due to the weaknesses of copytrading too. Because not all copytrading can really work safely. Moreover, if we find it difficult to apply it or don't really understand how, then it won't be effective at all.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2024, 04:49:07 PM »
It really depends on who you are copying, but in most cases its not really worth it at all. I personally could tell you that if you just look at others on what to do, then we are going to end up with a trouble. I believe that the best thing to do would be just focusing on what could benefit you, which would be making profit by learning how to do it yourself. This way, you would not depend on anyone else, you would be able to do it yourself and then you can call all the shots. If you depend on others, then your hands are tied and you are just forced to do whatever they want to do and that's not a good idea.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG