follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

How would you describe mainly your activity with cryptos?

Saving
8 (16%)
Investing
26 (52%)
Trading
12 (24%)
Speculating
2 (4%)
Gambling
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)  (Read 12637 times)

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 780
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling? (Poll)
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2024, 11:01:23 AM »
But maybe it's just gambling and speculation that can hardly be differentiated because they are almost the same, in my opinion.

In my opinion too yohana, but as you say, almost the same  :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2024, 11:01:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1155
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:59:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling?
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2024, 11:43:41 AM »
In this type of digital investment I also only trust bitcoin if it is for the long term. Because historically, Bitcoin's movement has always made a new ATH every time the Bitcoin Halving has passed. And that didn't happen in just one period but in almost all Bitcoin Halving periods. And yes, this is not a certain thing, but we do have to learn from the history of Bitcoin's movement in the market, which always does not disappoint those who are Bitcoin Hodlers themselves.
So you didn't invest in other crypto coins? And you also do not invest in other digital investment?  :-\
If you want to get maximum profits, you need to try investing in altcoins. You don't need to feel afraid because some altcoins have good fundamentals. It is not so different with Bitcoin that can have the new ATH in every 4 years (bullish season). Altcoins also can have high prices in the altcoins season.
For the long term (5-10 years or more) I do choose to invest in bitcoin only if it's about digital assets. But for the short term and medium term (1-5 years) I also invest in altcoins. I even split the investment capital in altcoins into quite a lot. Because I am always eager to enter all types of altcoins that exist. Because in altcoins we do have many types and this can make us get maximum profit in the medium or short term if we know and follow the existing narrative. But my favourite in altcoins remains only in Layer 1 and AI projects. But I also invest or trade in other categories but not much.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2024, 12:11:17 PM »
For the long term (5-10 years or more) I do choose to invest in bitcoin only if it's about digital assets. But for the short term and medium term (1-5 years) I also invest in altcoins. I even split the investment capital in altcoins into quite a lot. Because I am always eager to enter all types of altcoins that exist. Because in altcoins we do have many types and this can make us get maximum profit in the medium or short term if we know and follow the existing narrative. But my favourite in altcoins remains only in Layer 1 and AI projects. But I also invest or trade in other categories but not much.
Investments in crypto assets represent a diversified strategy based on different economic conditions. Choosing Bitcoin for long-term investment is the right choice because Bitcoin is usually considered digital gold and has a reputation as the first crypto asset with the most widespread adoption. On the other hand, investing in altcoins for the short and medium term can provide higher profit potential, although with greater risk, considering their high volatility and market conditions that often depend on Bitcoin price movements and the products being developed.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:56 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2024, 01:06:06 PM »
Investments in crypto assets represent a diversified strategy based on different economic conditions. Choosing Bitcoin for long-term investment is the right choice because Bitcoin is usually considered digital gold and has a reputation as the first crypto asset with the most widespread adoption. On the other hand, investing in altcoins for the short and medium term can provide higher profit potential, although with greater risk, considering their high volatility and market conditions that often depend on Bitcoin price movements and the products being developed.

When it comes to investment then it would really be just that depending on someones decision and approach on which not all would really be that mindful about investing and doing some business but rather they would really be focusing on neither trading or any other ventures. This is why it would be best that you should really be following and focusing into the things on which
it could bring out that kind of benefit on which it would really be better that you should really be that focusing or putting up attention to that.
Saving? Investing? Trading? Gambling? It would really be that depending on you on which you should really be choosing on whats best or suits you out.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1155
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:59:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2024, 07:56:57 PM »
Well, at least in Bitcoin we have seen a track record of BTC prices continuing to increase every time the halving occurs. And this is what triggered me to continue investing long term in bitcoin. But still, sometimes I can also get the highest profits from altcoins, either in medium-term investments or in trading. Because taking advantage of altcoin volatility becomes easier if we understand how to analyze their price movements based on events that will occur. But yes, of course with greater risks. So taking advantage of volatility sometimes also requires quick steps and decisions. Because if we are late in entering or leaving then we could end up not making a profit. And if we are too hasty and become FOMO, we shouldn't do it because this also means that we won't be able to make a profit unless we are lucky.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2024, 02:09:41 PM »
I'm a trader that do daily trading, but just spot trading, not future or other. I'm not a professional, just doing trade in my spare time. I also hold several potential altcoins, but bitcoin is priority. So, I think as trader and holder are good way to earn profit in crypto word. I don't have knowledge as investor, maybe next time.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2024, 07:56:57 PM »
I'm a trader that do daily trading, but just spot trading, not future or other. I'm not a professional, just doing trade in my spare time. I also hold several potential altcoins, but bitcoin is priority. So, I think as trader and holder are good way to earn profit in crypto word. I don't have knowledge as investor, maybe next time.
Whatever you do is done out of desire and effort that you can do, and of course it is very good, and there are no problems. The most important thing is that you do it with the intention of making a profit. Everyone will gradually be able to achieve something, but by holding several potential altcoins and Bitcoin as one of the desires to continue to try to get better in the future, you will be able to become a reliable investor in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2024, 07:56:57 PM »

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2024, 07:16:27 PM »
Saving... Investing... Speculating... Gambling... what's the difference?
Does it matter anyway?

And if it does, how would you describe your activity with cryptocurrencies?
I would say I am more into saving, as I consider myself a HODLer. So saving is one choice for me and then the 2nd one is investing. First I invest in coins and then Hodl is for saving. This is a more secure approach to crypto in my opinion. Speculating? Not a fan. Gambling? too risky and it is not a proper way of making money or profit.

I like to play is safe and just keep on HODLing. No extra pressure, no hours of staring at the screen, no stress TBH. Just pick the best coin in the market that is going to stay and will make a good future and then forget about it. Don't touch it unless the target is reached. And when it does, sell to take profit. I think this has to be the easiest way.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2024, 08:00:03 PM »
I would say I am more into saving, as I consider myself a HODLer. So saving is one choice for me and then the 2nd one is investing. First I invest in coins and then Hodl is for saving. This is a more secure approach to crypto in my opinion. Speculating? Not a fan. Gambling? too risky and it is not a proper way of making money or profit.

I like to play is safe and just keep on HODLing. No extra pressure, no hours of staring at the screen, no stress TBH. Just pick the best coin in the market that is going to stay and will make a good future and then forget about it. Don't touch it unless the target is reached. And when it does, sell to take profit. I think this has to be the easiest way.

Saving/hodling looks like the non-stress strategy for people who like to enjoy life  :D

"Just pick the best coin in the market that is going to stay..." yes, once that's taken care of, it's downhill from there.
Which criteria do you apply in order to choose the coins you save into?

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2024, 10:16:15 PM »
"Just pick the best coin in the market that is going to stay..." yes, once that's taken care of, it's downhill from there.
Which criteria do you apply in order to choose the coins you save into?
I am a mindless freak btw. I don't try to get into too much in the rabbit hole. Because the more you go in, the harder it becomes to get out. For this reason, I try to pick the most recognizable and reputable one. As you may have already guessed, it is BTC. First of all, it is decentralized, secondly, it has been here for over a decade and it created a good reputation for it. And lastly, Even if you make a loss by buying at the top, you will get more opportunities in the future to turn that loss into a profit.

There aren't any actual losses in BTC investment if you know what you are doing.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2024, 03:23:06 PM »

Saving/hodling looks like the non-stress strategy for people who like to enjoy life  "Just pick the best coin in the market that is going to stay..." yes, once that's taken care of, it's downhill from there.Which criteria do you apply in order to choose the coins you save into?
The coins in my criteria are top coins, yeah absolutely yes. Top coins are always my favourite coins for holding. The number choice is bitcoin. Ethereum, BNB, XRP, SOL and DOT are my other coin which I save in my wallet.
I just hold the potential coins, not do trading and investing in project.

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2024, 03:59:46 PM »
The coins in my criteria are top coins, yeah absolutely yes. Top coins are always my favourite coins for holding. The number choice is bitcoin. Ethereum, BNB, XRP, SOL and DOT are my other coin which I save in my wallet.

I am a mindless freak btw. I don't try to get into too much in the rabbit hole. Because the more you go in, the harder it becomes to get out. For this reason, I try to pick the most recognizable and reputable one.

In other words you both follow the blue chips strategy,
which is reasonable if one believes in the sector - in this case the cryptocurrency sector as a whole - those blue chips are representative of.

... mindless freak ;D
I read your " the more you go in, the harder it becomes to get out" and I was remembered of a similar, famous line ...
we've gotta get in to get out

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2024, 09:44:31 AM »
I just hold the potential coins, not do trading and investing in project.
I like your way of thinking because, by buying coins that are at the top, as you mentioned, the risk is very small compared to new token projects where there is no guarantee of profit, but you have to be careful because not all coins are at the top. can provide profits quickly, and for me, only Bitcoin provides a guarantee of profits for those who are able to hold it for a very long time.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2024, 04:47:19 AM »
I always take an initiative that will try to take me to a better level in the future. And that's why I plan to invest in cryptocurrency and it seems to me the best and risk-free business. Also though saving is good but it will not be much profitable in future but if invested with saved money then surely it is possible to earn good money from here in future but it is definitely better to invest in Bitcoin. And when you save you may not gain much but it will be risk free for your money. However, whenever you gamble it is possible to lose all your money and it is the most risky for you. So I will choose investment among all these because investment can be done for both short term and long term, long term investment will definitely make a lot of money so I always focus more on investment.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2024, 11:25:38 PM »
I always take an initiative that will try to take me to a better level in the future. And that's why I plan to invest in cryptocurrency and it seems to me the best and risk-free business. Also though saving is good but it will not be much profitable in future but if invested with saved money then surely it is possible to earn good money from here in future but it is definitely better to invest in Bitcoin. And when you save you may not gain much but it will be risk free for your money. However, whenever you gamble it is possible to lose all your money and it is the most risky for you. So I will choose investment among all these because investment can be done for both short term and long term, long term investment will definitely make a lot of money so I always focus more on investment.
Investing in cryptocurrency has a very scary risk because if you enter the wrong cryptocurrency, it will cause all the money you use to disappear instantly. Meanwhile, if you invest, you will enter Bitcoin with money that you will not use in the near future and that can be returned. Hold it for the next five years, and it will provide a lot of profit.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG