follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.  (Read 7729 times)

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Don't get greedy, Just take the already earned profit and leave.
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »
It happened again the second time and again the third time, and I just kept blowing those accounts after making enough profit that I should have just taken a break every day and continued the next day.
What do you mean exactly by blowing accounts? does digifinex block accounts when you trade too much using demo accounts? or by blowing you mean you lost your money. ?

You guys might be thinking that this is just a demo, so why worry? And my reply is that there is a need to worry because you can actually use the demo account to learn how to master and control your emotions and how to listen to your inner voice when it speaks to you to stop. You will also learn how not to get greedy, but you can achieve those characters if you actually handle your demo balance as if it's already your main balance (your real money).

Conclusion: I feel that greed is one problem in trading that can actually lead to unexpected losses. My advice is that, as a trader, always take that profit you have made. If, for example, you entered a position and it's really going in your direction, if you have seen a +$100-$500 profit, it's better to take it first.
I totally agree with you on this. we don't just master to control our emotions by using demo accounts. but we also learn about trading too. charts, price analysis and everything

PS: i didnt' use Digifinex but I did youse PrimexBT which also give demo funds for trading. you should tray that too man..
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2024, 05:27:12 PM »
Well, all gamblers know that greed is not good; the only problem is that they don't pay much attention to it because being greedy is important to them. Some say that they are not like that, but they reflect on the act when they gamble.

But what others do that makes them lose $1,000, I can't do that in gambling because it's too much for me. But in fairness to you, you realized in the end that it's hard to be greedy, and that's why I admire you and you admit that to yourself. I hope all gamblers admit it and help themselves when greed enters our gambling character.
They are aware that greed will destroy them, but they cannot control themselves so when they are aware of greed but cannot control it, greed will still control them. Only when everything has happened do they realize that they have been controlled by greed.

I wouldn't say I have complete self-control, but I always remember that every time I do something I can't fall into the same hole or regret the same thing.

That's an effective way for me, when I can't be like other people, then I have to find another way but the goal is the same.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2024, 05:54:20 PM »

Conclusion: I feel that greed is one problem in trading that can actually lead to unexpected losses. My advice is that, as a trader, always take that profit you have made. If, for example, you entered a position and it's really going in your direction, if you have seen a +$100-$500 profit, it's better to take it first.

I'm not sure if a real trader that knows what he or she is doing will lose money because of a greed. I mean if after learning about the technical, the fundamental and the management risk and greed befall on you during trading, then you didn't learn anything in my opinion. Only a person that buy and hold a coin will be affected by this because they are the ones that are mostly not determinant of where to sell only for them to lose everything.

A trader makes a calculative move before they open a trade and when they do, they also have a price where the want to take profits, even if they don't take all of it, they do take some part of it and move their stop-loss above where it was set up from beginning, that's what a real trader does. Stop-loss is very vital, it save you from such kind of losses especially in a volatile market.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1128
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:01:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2024, 07:01:05 PM »

~ if we are in the right way to take profits around $100-$500, it is better to decide taking profits. There is no guarantee that we can get higher profits.

You're right
If we already get $ 100-500, I think we should decide take profit.
Don't be greedy.
Trading is how about to manage our emotion.
I agree with you no guarantee that we will get higher profits.
And we know market is always movement, go up and down every time.
Keep focus.

I like what you said. Always look at what the trading is and always think about the profit. For example, if I am placing a trade, I should decide in advance which time should I will exit. I will finish on the spot that would be my strategy should always be that where I will buy this trade and where I will sell and how much profit I will get after selling and how useful it will be for me in future.

If I think for example that I will stay with this trade when it gives me profit of 100 dollars which will enough until today or tomorrow, for two days, then I will end my trade, in this condition of trade I will safe from greed which is very bad thing for trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1119
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2024, 09:59:19 PM »
Greed is a serious issue that every trader needs to address first before they start trading if not they are at the risk of losing their money. Greed will make one to lose already earned profits because we are still eager to make more profit rather than taking profits. I will still say this again, if you can control your emotions and leave greed out of your trade then your success is only a matter of time.

Yea, greed can actually cause a trader their already earned profit. It is seriously affects traders a lot. If I have not had the experience, I will not know how it feels. Imagine that you bought a coin @ $1 and you were praying that the coin should just get to $5  but hopefully the coin got to $6 and instead of you to sell, you decided to hold and hope again it could reach $10. Lol, while waiting for $10, you just see the coin drops to $4 and before you could say, "jack", it has drop again to $2. That's when you will not begine to blame your self why you never sold when the price for to $6.

What do you mean exactly by blowing accounts? does digifinex block accounts when you trade too much using demo accounts? or by blowing you mean you lost your money. ?

I totally agree with you on this. we don't just master to control our emotions by using demo accounts. but we also learn about trading too. charts, price analysis and everything

PS: i didnt' use Digifinex but I did youse PrimexBT which also give demo funds for trading. you should tray that too man..

Yes you are right, what I mean by blowing my account is that, I totally lost all the start up capital.

The exchange I am using gives me more "easy to use features, " and am comfortable. I started using binance exchange when I got into crypto but when I started trading on features, i did not really understand it well on binance. I have also tried futur trading on another exchange but my asset got liquidated in  way I could not explain. Even when I contacted the support of that exchange, they did  not provide a good explanation. So, I am very conversant woth the exchange  am using for futures trading.

I'm not sure if a real trader that knows what he or she is doing will lose money because of a greed.

Who is a real trader? Or are there fake traders? Well, if you actually mean to say that professional traders or experience traders doesn't have greed while trading, what you must know is that, those people you are referring as professional traders, were once newbies to trading and you can not really tell about the series of loses they went through before they finally learned and build some strategy that made them win the market.  Not body was born perfect in trading.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2024, 10:39:56 PM »
I like what you said. Always look at what the trading is and always think about the profit. For example, if I am placing a trade, I should decide in advance which time should I will exit. I will finish on the spot that would be my strategy should always be that where I will buy this trade and where I will sell and how much profit I will get after selling and how useful it will be for me in future.

If I think for example that I will stay with this trade when it gives me profit of 100 dollars which will enough until today or tomorrow, for two days, then I will end my trade, in this condition of trade I will safe from greed which is very bad thing for trading.
I agree with you. It is important to have a clear strategy before you start trading. Your strategy should include your goals, the risks you are willing to take, and your entry and exit points.
In this case, you set a goal to earn $100 in profit every day. This is a realistic goal and can be done when you already have a lot of capital because profits depend on the amount of money used for trading. You should also pay attention to the time limits for your trades, because this will help you avoid being greedy and making bad decisions.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2024, 11:42:16 PM »
Right now have meme coins hype, I don't know why many trader or investor huge expectation with shit or meme coin after earning much profitable keep hold it without have decision take profit. Yesterday have new meme coin receiving from airdrop who active trade in Jupiter or solana network, coins price have been up drastically more than 100% but still have holder with huge expectation will raise to higher price again and today that coins drop drastically.
Take profit as soon possible when having moment and don't be greedy when trading in cryptocurrency, many people loss their great chance after long term holding and difficult for recovering to higher price in near future time.
The existence of investors entering memecoin only triggers new traders who don't fully understand cryptocurrency to enter and trap them at high prices because I'm sure investors have bought memecoin when the price was still cheap, and currently many of them are trying to invite traders to enter memecoin by creating hype, and when it is felt that it is enough to make a profit, the investor will sell and leave to withdraw the profit that has been obtained from memecoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2024, 11:42:16 PM »

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 892
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2024, 02:16:05 PM »
Greediness is what makes some people to loose beyond they would have afford not to, immediately they realized the other times they have missed out little amount as income only because they were not being patient enough to hold longer than to sell, this will then triggers them of thinking about that same experience of being the same as with others while trading, but by then, they would have make losses than what they thought could have earned them more profit all because they were being greedy.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2024, 04:31:47 PM »
Well, all gamblers know that greed is not good; the only problem is that they don't pay much attention to it because being greedy is important to them. Some say that they are not like that, but they reflect on the act when they gamble.

But what others do that makes them lose $1,000, I can't do that in gambling because it's too much for me. But in fairness to you, you realized in the end that it's hard to be greedy, and that's why I admire you and you admit that to yourself. I hope all gamblers admit it and help themselves when greed enters our gambling character.
They are aware that greed will destroy them, but they cannot control themselves so when they are aware of greed but cannot control it, greed will still control them. Only when everything has happened do they realize that they have been controlled by greed.

I wouldn't say I have complete self-control, but I always remember that every time I do something I can't fall into the same hole or regret the same thing.

That's an effective way for me, when I can't be like other people, then I have to find another way but the goal is the same.

-   That's where the difference in controlling greed comes into play. We know that if it is not controlled, many people will be negatively affected, first of all, ourselves, our family, and other acquaintances who are close to us.

That's why there are other gamblers who gamble responsibly, but there is no greed applied to what they do because it doesn't affect any life they have; instead, they still fulfill their responsibility correctly for their family and others.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 12:33:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2024, 06:07:11 PM »
Greediness is what makes some people to loose beyond they would have afford not to, immediately they realized the other times they have missed out little amount as income only because they were not being patient enough to hold longer than to sell, this will then triggers them of thinking about that same experience of being the same as with others while trading, but by then, they would have make losses than what they thought could have earned them more profit all because they were being greedy.

Greediness is real normally but it  could be mistaken  for emotions sometimes,  Loss could be a significant  view to profit sometime but it depends on the timing.  If someone is govern by emotions  he might opt out of an unripe trade with loss even if he had made profit from that trade before running into loss, that particular trade could later come back with a huge pump surpassing the previous profit , its  just the timing .

Online koang

• Activity: 608
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2024, 06:23:37 PM »
Right now have meme coins hype, I don't know why many trader or investor huge expectation with shit or meme coin after earning much profitable keep hold it without have decision take profit. Yesterday have new meme coin receiving from airdrop who active trade in Jupiter or solana network, coins price have been up drastically more than 100% but still have holder with huge expectation will raise to higher price again and today that coins drop drastically.
Take profit as soon possible when having moment and don't be greedy when trading in cryptocurrency, many people loss their great chance after long term holding and difficult for recovering to higher price in near future time.

Crypto is full of noobs, and the story keeps repeating itself.
They are greedy when the price goes up and assume it will continue to rise
When the price goes down, they panic and sell at a loss. Classic
The crypto world has made many people have a better life, but not a few are broke
And those who are greedy are always easy targets for scammers :(

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2024, 09:19:28 PM »
Greediness is real normally but it  could be mistaken  for emotions sometimes,  Loss could be a significant  view to profit sometime but it depends on the timing.  If someone is govern by emotions  he might opt out of an unripe trade with loss even if he had made profit from that trade before running into loss, that particular trade could later come back with a huge pump surpassing the previous profit , its  just the timing .
It seems that it has become basic human nature and sometimes when they have made a lot of profit, they forget that they have to withdraw the profit immediately because cryptocurrency price movements are not easy to predict, so when the price is expensive and they have made a profit, they should sell it immediately before regretting not selling it. high prices like when Bitcoin prices were between 2018 - 2019.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2024, 09:57:42 PM »

-    That is a big pain problem for other traders when they do trading here in the crypto space. What should not be done is even more tempting to do, perhaps because this is what they want to be greedy for.

That's why it's hard to trade when you know that you have greed in your personality, and it's even harder to be an opponent of ourselves. So the ending is always that, in the end, there is no profit going home because of behavior like this.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2024, 11:33:25 PM »
greedy without good experience will make us lose. Because greedy is make the people want to gain big profit but lack knowledge of accurate prediction. If we want hold for several time and hope it will more increase, but actually go down, You will lose.
If we predict accurately, price goes up. We will gain profit. But it's rarely happens.
I think greedy is bad emotions.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2024, 11:58:10 PM »
greedy without good experience will make us lose. Because greedy is make the people want to gain big profit but lack knowledge of accurate prediction. If we want hold for several time and hope it will more increase, but actually go down, You will lose.
If we predict accurately, price goes up. We will gain profit. But it's rarely happens.
I think greedy is bad emotions.
I agree with what you say; therefore, it is better when trading to always take sufficient profits first. After that, you can allow 40% of the capital you use to remain in the coin so that when the price rises, it will still provide You make a profit without being afraid of something bad happening, but it seems that currently many coins' prices are rising due to the influence of the halving that will occur in the next few days.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG