follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HODLing Altcoins  (Read 11126 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: HODLing Altcoins
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2024, 09:42:54 PM »
Now Altcoin holding is better i think. Bitcoin price is now very high. From here Bitcoin price increase 100%,or 200% is impossible within short time i think. But Altcoin is better for hige profit i think.

So i think it will good hold altcoin. I believe if anyone buy Altcoin and hold it he will be huge profitable for him.So holding Altcoin is better there has no doubt.
If that is the goal for the medium term I agree that currently holding altcoins is more likely to get bigger gains in a short time. We just need to see and analyze which altcoin is the best for us to hold in this bullish market. And we should not make the mistake of holding altcoins that do not have strong fundamentals.

-   Only we ourselves know if the altcoins we want to hold long-term or short-term are good or not. This is if we do proper research on each cryptocurrency.
If we don't know how to conduct research, our capital will be wasted in the end.

But most of the other communities here are just hyped most of the time, so they invest without doing any research about it. And the majority also failed because they were also at fault or made a mistake as to why the capital led to nothing.
I am partially agree with you not full agree, because you told end of the day result will zero, we kno huge altcoin available in cryptocurrency. But all are not fake or bad. Some altcoin are good and thats are creat It's position on cryptocurrency market.
So i think hold altcoin will not bad.. But for holding at first we need huge research.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2024, 09:42:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2024, 10:03:44 PM »
I am partially agree with you not full agree, because you told end of the day result will zero, we kno huge altcoin available in cryptocurrency. But all are not fake or bad. Some altcoin are good and thats are creat It's position on cryptocurrency market.
So i think hold altcoin will not bad.. But for holding at first we need huge research.
Got more bad experienced when holding many fake altcoin and finally become scam give me reason be careful when holding altcoin, better learn firstly with how strong fundamental with some altcoin and their community will exist for longer time and potential price increasing every year?
I found many altcoin difficult wake up to higher price and give bad experience for holder loss much money with altcoin investment, easily altcoin listing on many market every day give us more careful when investing in altcoin without make any research yet.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #242 on: Today at 04:53:45 PM »
Got more bad experienced when holding many fake altcoin and finally become scam give me reason be careful when holding altcoin, better learn firstly with how strong fundamental with some altcoin and their community will exist for longer time and potential price increasing every year?
I found many altcoin difficult wake up to higher price and give bad experience for holder loss much money with altcoin investment, easily altcoin listing on many market every day give us more careful when investing in altcoin without make any research yet.

At least from your experience, that wasn't good, and I'm sure you learned a lot about it. The bad thing is that we didn't learn anything from our bad experiences, right? That's really how we always learn from our mistakes.

This is what sharpens us so that we can be even more intelligent in buying potential altcoins in this field. So, the majority of what we buy should always be on the top listing in the market, listed on well-known exchanges, and have a good amount of market capital and daily volume in the market as well.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online elizabeth199x

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Karma Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #243 on: Today at 08:58:07 PM »
Hi Folks. I want to understand more about Hodling. I am new to trading and trying to explore options for me and what will work. The articles I have read here so far are really helpful and explains a lot about the toppics I need to know. One thing that I have noticed on the posts are people prefers hodling than trading. How did you guys came up with that decision and also about how long youre going to hodl your Bitcoins? I want to understand how and why you came up with that that decision.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG