follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading  (Read 2894 times)

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Which are you doing? Investing or Trading
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2024, 06:13:13 PM »
I have done investing as well as I have done trading and since I have enough knowledge and experience about both, I will clearly answer here that I am an investor as well as a trader. I have bitcoin investment in my long term plan as well as I try to trade daily with some amount of funds. I trade with whatever money I have left and try to make some profit every day. Even if I trade every day with the intention of making profit, I don't get profit every day, but some days I lose some amount of money, then I wait and if I wait, when the market recovers again, I can see that I have made profit again. We must have enough patience when trading crypto currency. When we have enough catch we will be successful in both trading and investing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2024, 06:13:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 687
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 06:23:50 PM »
As the market is super high everybody is showing off they know what they are doing. Hence, looking for clout that they will chop off their money for Signals. But in all sincerity, we all know that in this season, no one can ever go wrong because everything they do will be right...

As a good trader, do you keep on advancing your trading skills and Invest in coins that will do better or do you keep trading?

The reason I asked this is because I don't want to succumb to my thoughts on the noises I see on different platforms.  Maybe I might be thinking it wrongly because I think, this is the best time to invest yea, mostly in good projects
I remember in the first year 2021 that there are so many outside mentorship programs about trading, I wonder why so many are offering something like this. And I can't help but think that if they are really profitable in the system, why should they share it? Maybe they just want to help, honestly others really want to help but usually others want to take the money of the mentees. At that time, it was a bull market, so usually in their trade, as long as you go long, you will win. I only know this things now that I have been in crypto for a long time.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2024, 08:24:36 PM »
As the market is super high everybody is showing off they know what they are doing. Hence, looking for clout that they will chop off their money for Signals. But in all sincerity, we all know that in this season, no one can ever go wrong because everything they do will be right...

As a good trader, do you keep on advancing your trading skills and Invest in coins that will do better or do you keep trading?

The reason I asked this is because I don't want to succumb to my thoughts on the noises I see on different platforms.  Maybe I might be thinking it wrongly because I think, this is the best time to invest yea, mostly in good projects
What I'm doing right now is I'm carrying myself with investments, I'm refraining from trading. The reason I refrain from trading in this pumping market is because when the market is dumping a lot from this pumping market, I will hurt myself a lot by trading with speculation. Maybe many people have made a lot of money trading this pumping market but to me it seems too risky I am not able to earn I invest moving forward because I don't want to take risk. At the moment there are not very good signals about the market. I don't want to take more risk if I don't have good signals about the market.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 08:59:10 PM »

I am investing: I use cash to buy tokens and expect to receive profits from their price increase in the future. I am DCA BTC and waiting for BTC to reach $150K in 2025.

I'm also trading: I buy BTC every week. I will also sell BTC every week at the distributed price range in 2025.

I think investing means trading, because without trading we cannot buy or sell tokens. I think many people are misunderstanding concepts related to time, and you are asking: is someone an intra-day trader (opening and closing a position on the same day to get a good night's sleep) or a holder (holding assets for long term, more than 1 day). I am a holder and willing to hold BTC for 1-3 years  :D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1026
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 10:26:37 PM »
I am only stacking up and holding. There is one idea that is running through my head, which is to use some of my holdings to start future trading when the price begins to pump again. I have observed this last price pump so well, and I would have made a huge profit if I had just put in some Bitcoin and entered the "buy long" position with 10X leverage. I will take advantage when the price starts to pump again. Trading is highly profitable in a volatile market, but the risk is also very high. While trading, it's also wise to invest and hold. 

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 11:59:37 PM »
There is nothing wrong with doing both of them, its totally reasonable and I would expect everyone to be quite similar. I do invest heavily, but I do put some aside as trading money and that has always been like that. I believe that everyone has to be some type of trader, because learning how to be a trader is a job of its own. Doesn't mean that you will start as a great one, but to be fair nobody starts any job as being a great one. Imagine becoming some accountant, do you really think that you are going to be awesome at it day one? So be a trader, learn and that would make it a lot better for you in the end for sure.
Yes, you are right that combining trading with investment is a smart way to still get a lot of profit, but what you need to pay attention to is the investment you make, as much as possible you have to invest in coins which have the opportunity to become very expensive as happened with Bitcoin.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1026
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2024, 01:03:55 PM »
Well, for me, I go with the two because we can use them both to make money. The only difference is that investing is likely to experience small losses and is less risky than trading, and investing can also be used for future purposes, whereas trading is not like that because it takes more risk in the hope of making quick profits, which causes a lot of losses, but having self control, self discipline, patience, and so on is all that really matters. With that, you will be able to handle both because they are both risky; no one is easy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2024, 01:03:55 PM »

Offline koang

• Activity: 575
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2024, 01:42:58 PM »
I'm not a good trader, but I always try to keep learning better to improve my trading skills.
So I do, both trading and investing.
But to reduce stress caused by rapidly changing market conditions, I only trade at the right time, not as a day trader.
Long-term investment is the way I like most. Buy the dip, hold, sell at the right time, and repeat...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2024, 05:17:59 PM »
Well, for me, I go with the two because we can use them both to make money. The only difference is that investing is likely to experience small losses and is less risky than trading, and investing can also be used for future purposes, whereas trading is not like that because it takes more risk in the hope of making quick profits, which causes a lot of losses, but having self control, self discipline, patience, and so on is all that really matters. With that, you will be able to handle both because they are both risky; no one is easy.
Yes, I agree with what you are doing because when you use this method the profits look better with quite small risks. At least trading does have risks that you don't know when they might happen, therefore financial management must also be a very important consideration because it doesn't matter. forever trading always provides profits.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2024, 08:23:37 PM »
Yes, I agree with what you are doing because when you use this method the profits look better with quite small risks. At least trading does have risks that you don't know when they might happen, therefore financial management must also be a very important consideration because it doesn't matter. forever trading always provides profits.
But dont make yourself that too optimistic all the times because we do know that trading isnt something a skill that you could really be able to know such thing in a short time period and
something that could really be easy. This is why there are people who do dive in into trading on which having these kind of thoughts but on the time that they've done it then
this is where they would really be able to taste up that bittersweet experience due to those losing and profitable kind of condition that they would really be facing.
It is really just that a matter of choice whether you could really be able to bare up with the risks or not.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2024, 08:49:49 PM »
I believe it depends on the understanding of a person and how much knowledge they have. Someone who doesn't have enough knowledge about the market and cryptocurrencies will barely be able to trade and such people should only make investments in the most trusted cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.

However, if one thinks that they can trade because they understand the market and all trading practices and techniques very well, they can do both trading and investing, one for short term and one for the long term.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2024, 10:20:24 PM »

It all depends on your personal goal which you prefer and what's best for you. While trading is a more short term strategy, investing involved buying assets and hold for s long term , with the hope that it will increase in value overtime. Trading involve the buying and selling if asset, crypto currency in short period of time, with the goal of making a quick profit.

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2024, 02:36:12 AM »
I am doing both. I am investing on bitcoin from last one years. I already holding near about $2k Bitcoin. And Some Altcoin. I think Bitcoin will give me healthy profit. My average buying price near about $32000. Now i am near about 2x profited. And i want to hold it till 2025.

And i also trading Bitcoin and some altcoin. Now i believe bull session ruling so all cryptocurrency market are up. This market trading is risky but i am doing is very carefully. But i am trading for maintaining for my family.

I think before Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price will hit new ATH and touch $70k. Now bitcoin price is near about $62k. So if all were ok then it bitcoin price will go above $70k easily.
That's an interesting one and a good thing you kept to your ideology. I also invested in Bitcoin but not much, all I do now is partaking in some trending tokens, look for an opportunity to trade them then save to invest in BTC whenever it retraces

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2024, 02:41:35 AM »
If you have knowledge then you can do both because investment does not require to look into price chart whole of day so invest some amount in top coin like Bitcoin and altcoins and also initiate trading at the same time but if you have knowledge about trading.

Beside bitcoin and Ethereum there are some altcoins which are ADA, Solana, Matic and many more so you can easily invest in these without investigation because these have proved that they can show better value in coming Bull season.

Yeah, I did just that and also I joined some events that could less to earning more from the bull run. You know I always thought trading in thus bull run is always risky but it is at this moment I realised many events happens just. The current one I'm doing now is the Bull market trade. Let's see how it goes

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2024, 05:58:25 AM »
My short-term trading skills were very bad, it made me give up and avoid several strategies as shown in the technical analysis material. Sometimes patterns form according to the image, but future predictions are not necessarily as shown in the image. It's all because of market manipulation and also sudden changes in some coins.

For now, I myself prefer to hold for the long term, because it keeps me away from emotions that are still less stable when I see quite significant price movements. Even now, it has been proven that I am still making a profit from this long-term holding activity, which makes me even more confident about holding for a longer term.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG