follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

How long will you hodl your Doge coin?

1 month to 6 months
0 (0%)
6 months to a year
2 (20%)
Until it get to 1 USD
2 (20%)
I do not deal with doge
3 (30%)
I quick trade Doge
0 (0%)
I put ladder up sales in at various peaks
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 31, 2024, 06:17:22 PM

Author Topic: How long to you plan to hodl your DOGE coin?  (Read 4320 times)

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Re: How long to you plan to hodl your DOGE coin?
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 02:57:23 AM »
With the current price of $0.08, it's certainly not easy for Doge to get back to what you want at $0.7. It takes hard work. Currently, the Bitcoin situation is improving, but Doge still doesn't move according to the same pace as Bitcoin's movements.[/size]
So it is very difficult to hope for, and you are right, it is very difficult for Doge to reach $1, even though the existing community is currently working to encourage it to be achieved.
I'm sorry, but who exactly is going to refund a (similar) price? Musk - it is definitely not profitable, if of course he is out of this asset. Get it right, the community (can expect anything) and what will actually happen is a mystery. Or do you think this asset has a future and will be there for nothing? Don't forget, this meme token.

P.S. As I've written before (I'll do it again). Be extremely careful when buying such assets. If there is faith, do not go in more than 5% of the total deposit. It is important, believe me. In case of loss of funds, it will be less frustrating.  8)
Doge coin is called the father of meme coin but this coin did not show much change in price movement. But whether investors have confidence in it or not, everyone knows that it is mysterious. Doge Coin has been doubted by many since it suddenly ate a few zeros before the last bull market. Some believe it could be a sky rocket at any time. But it is clear that there is nothing here in the short term. It has no effect on this bull market either. When it will be bullish that is unknown. However, as the first coin among meme coins, investors will definitely have a different place towards this coin. I'll keep some doge coins for the long time.

They are a good 20 year play.

1000 coins now are under 200 usd.
1000 coins in 2044 will be a lot more than 2000usd
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 02:57:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 04:52:40 PM »
Maybe my knowledge of Dogecoin is very little but what I know from the past until now is that no project from the Dogecoin Ecosystem has been successful and can last long, most of them only last temporarily and it is only limited to FOMO fan hype.
If you know of a successful project that has survived until now, please share it here, it will help others to get information about the Dogecoin ecosystem.

You need to realize that ecosystem doesn't only mean tokens on a chain!
Bitcoin would have by that meaning no ecosystem either, no "successful project", no "good project" yet it's still there on top and defying every competitor.

You don't need tokens, you need people using it, that's a real ecosystem for a coin, people buying the coin, people mining it, people gettigng and accepting payments with it, and in this case, as I stated in my topic:
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319092.0
doge has no problem exceeding a ton of other coins, who apart from tokens or overhyped defi have no rel life usage.
Yes, I accept your opinion but is it not too far if you compare Dogecoin with Bitcoin, Ok we are talking about facts.
Would Dogecoin have pumped up to $0.7 if there was no Elonmask with his tweets and does Bitcoin need influence to pump,
For a kind of meme coin, there is no need for analysis or fundamentals, just the hype of the influencers is enough to pump it up.
I said at the beginning that Dogecoin has its own charm and I'm sure there must be many people who hold Dogecoin and Dogecoin's journey slowly continues to rise even though there is no hype from influencers.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2024, 05:40:45 AM »
With the current price of $0.08, it's certainly not easy for Doge to get back to what you want at $0.7. It takes hard work. Currently, the Bitcoin situation is improving, but Doge still doesn't move according to the same pace as Bitcoin's movements.[/size]
So it is very difficult to hope for, and you are right, it is very difficult for Doge to reach $1, even though the existing community is currently working to encourage it to be achieved.
I'm sorry, but who exactly is going to refund a (similar) price? Musk - it is definitely not profitable, if of course he is out of this asset. Get it right, the community (can expect anything) and what will actually happen is a mystery. Or do you think this asset has a future and will be there for nothing? Don't forget, this meme token.

P.S. As I've written before (I'll do it again). Be extremely careful when buying such assets. If there is faith, do not go in more than 5% of the total deposit. It is important, believe me. In case of loss of funds, it will be less frustrating.  8)
Doge coin is called the father of meme coin but this coin did not show much change in price movement. But whether investors have confidence in it or not, everyone knows that it is mysterious. Doge Coin has been doubted by many since it suddenly ate a few zeros before the last bull market. Some believe it could be a sky rocket at any time. But it is clear that there is nothing here in the short term. It has no effect on this bull market either. When it will be bullish that is unknown. However, as the first coin among meme coins, investors will definitely have a different place towards this coin. I'll keep some doge coins for the long time.
Doge does have the title, as you said. Currently I think many people are still speculating after Doge touched 20Cent and investors are, of course, also interested. This is clearly a good sign that Doge has done so because of Bitcoin's rise, not because of his efforts. But unfortunately, when bitcoin was corrected, then Doge joined in to fall to 13Cent at this time. It seems difficult to increase again if it doesn't come from the Bitcoin movement or the community itself helping in trading. I think there are still many people who invest in Doge because it still gives hope, even though they have to wait for Bitcoin to increase.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2024, 11:59:30 PM »
Maybe my knowledge of Dogecoin is very little but what I know from the past until now is that no project from the Dogecoin Ecosystem has been successful and can last long, most of them only last temporarily and it is only limited to FOMO fan hype.
If you know of a successful project that has survived until now, please share it here, it will help others to get information about the Dogecoin ecosystem.
Why you have a little knowledge about Dogecoin? Do you never learn Dogecoin? I think it is necessary to learn it whether you want to invest in Doge or you only want to know it. Anyway, you know that no project from its ecosystem ever succeeded. It means you know well about Dogecoin and its community. Why do you said you have a little knowledge?  :-\

All meme coins have the same concept. They are just hyped coins, they expected people join the Fomo. Sadly, we know that Fomo or hype only last for a short time. This is just a great description that using meme coins are only good for a shot term goal. They won't be the right coins for a long term holding.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 12:04:12 AM by debra »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2024, 08:31:47 AM »

Doge does have the title, as you said. Currently I think many people are still speculating after Doge touched 20Cent and investors are, of course, also interested. This is clearly a good sign that Doge has done so because of Bitcoin's rise, not because of his efforts. But unfortunately, when bitcoin was corrected, then Doge joined in to fall to 13Cent at this time. It seems difficult to increase again if it doesn't come from the Bitcoin movement or the community itself helping in trading. I think there are still many people who invest in Doge because it still gives hope, even though they have to wait for Bitcoin to increase.
I think this is a natural thing because Doge coin has a very large number of coins so to increase the price it requires quite a lot of money. Meanwhile, if the Bitcoin price collapses then it is natural that altcoins will also collapse very quickly, therefore it must be Remain careful when you want to buy Dogecoin.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1686
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2024, 05:04:24 PM »
I think this is a natural thing because Doge coin has a very large number of coins so to increase the price it requires quite a lot of money. Meanwhile, if the Bitcoin price collapses then it is natural that altcoins will also collapse very quickly, therefore it must be Remain careful when you want to buy Dogecoin.

That's not how things work.
The number of coins is irrelevant they can be 1 quadrillion or 1 million, what matters for a percentage gain is the amount those coins are wroth.

If you have one billion coins at 1 cent for their market cap to double you will need 10 million.
If you have 20 million coins at $ 50,000 each you will need 1 trillion!

Dogecoin needs 100 billion to quintuple to 1$, Bitcoin needs 6 trillion for that!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2024, 07:20:40 AM »
Almost all meme coins like that always have a very large supply, such as Doge 143B, not a small value, so the price is difficult to push it to increase. If only there were innovations that could be made like other coins, maybe it would be able to be reduced and the price could increase by itself without needing encouragement from the community which has to work hard, or the help of a tweet from an Elon who is currently busy with his X.
Buying dog for the short term and times like this is really worth doing because the movement of bitcoin also affects it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2024, 07:20:40 AM »

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2024, 12:01:45 PM »
Why you have a little knowledge about Dogecoin? Do you never learn Dogecoin? I think it is necessary to learn it whether you want to invest in Doge or you only want to know it. Anyway, you know that no project from its ecosystem ever succeeded. It means you know well about Dogecoin and its community. Why do you said you have a little knowledge?  :-\

All meme coins have the same concept. They are just hyped coins, they expected people join the Fomo. Sadly, we know that Fomo or hype only last for a short time. This is just a great description that using meme coins are only good for a shot term goal. They won't be the right coins for a long term holding.
Playing on meme coins is like betting on the luck of the draw.
In the past, before Elonmask introduced Dogecoin, the price was very cheap and no one cared about Dogecoin but after the price skyrocketed, many people looked at it and got caught up in FOMO, what is the fate of people who bought Dogecoin at $0.7?
If I might have done CL long ago. :)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2024, 01:21:09 PM »
It's debatable to say, her price gave a bunch of % income. Take a look at the chart for yourself over the last 10 weeks. Isn't this a bull market? So bitcoin has hit an all-time high = we're in a bearish trend?

What should be the attitude of investors? I think it's clear that this asset is being manipulated by big players. When they want, they will raise its price, when they want, they will roll the price to 0. I think if you've been in the market for a few years, you understand it very well yourself + observe it.

P.S. I won't give advice on what to buy/keep it's entirely up to you.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 12:44:19 AM »
So I mine and hodl my doge. I do have ladder up sales points at:

24 cents
 48 cents
 73 cents
 95 cents

What do you all do with your Doge?
I have not yet added Dogecoin to my investment portfolio. But I plan on my own I will add several Dogecoin to my investment portfolio. Because any situation can arise in cryptocurrency at any time, so if Elon Musk introduces Dogecoin transactions as a payment method in all his companies and X accounts, then I think Dogecoin will increase a lot. Even though I am too late to invest, I will make my investment and hold it for long term. If someone has invested in Dogecoin then you can hold your investment and wait until the next all-time high is reached.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1512
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 12:57:11 AM »
Around 70 cents is a target price for Doge coin I hold a small amount and I trade daily with $100 USDT with doge coin I just want to grow my $100 while the movement has a slight drop and massive price surge I like the swing trade with dogecoin. Shiba Inu is moving differently DogeCoin is more volatile these days based on the price movement.
Also, take note of other coins LTC and BCH have a pretty stable price increase this week, and hope I can make a good profit in day trading but it looks like it's pretty hard to predict I need to diversify but I only have a small capital to buy all of these coins.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 08:57:55 AM »
If bitcoin drops -20% tomorrow Doge would instantly fly into the abyss. I see absolutely no prospects + no future in Doge. Just an ordinary meme token with nothing to take from. Today it's there and a month later it's gone = deposit lost. + Depends specifically on your expectations and how much income you want to earn.

P.S. In the pursuit of income - do not forget about diversification and the amount of money you invest. Also, try not to fall in love with projects. It does not lead to good.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2024, 12:20:24 PM »

I believe that Dogecoin needs to go under Burning so the numbers of existing coin will be  lessen and with that the opportunity to have higher value will be there. but lets see what lies in Dogecoin in the coming years because this pioneer memecoin has more to go with.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2024, 08:58:14 PM »
I believe that Dogecoin needs to go under Burning so the numbers of existing coin will be  lessen and with that the opportunity to have higher value will be there. but lets see what lies in Dogecoin in the coming years because this pioneer memecoin has more to go with.
We have to admit that doge as a meme coin and almost all meme coins, the main problem is that the supply is too high, so to be able to get a decent value, of course, you have to innovate, and I agree with you that burning is one thing that can be done to increase the price. doge the best coin meme to date, to be able to reach the ATH, there are still difficulties that occur and there must be a breakthrough that can make the price increase.

Online NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2024, 11:44:46 AM »
What's that gonna do? Especially for the future? As long as there is interest in it = there is growth. Interest drops = price drops. Don't forget that this asset is easy to manipulate + very easy to drive a crowd of (new) users.

P.S. If you do, don't forget to lock in profits. + I would advise you not to fall in love with projects, let alone tokens. Be extremely careful when investing in meme assets.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██