follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Reason why you hold Ethereum  (Read 27621 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Reason why you hold Ethereum
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2024, 07:54:32 PM »
that's right, we can buy bitcoin and ethereum according to the money we have, even if it's only $10, because the exchange doesn't require us to buy large amounts. Buy and invest according to our abilities. Because we can start with small money and buy gradually so that our assets become large.
With capital of $10 we can't get anything, sometimes when making transactions on Ethereum $10 of money will only be used up for fairly high transaction fees. If you want to buy for investment then at least $100. If we don't have that much money, we can save it first and don't force ourselves to enter with very small capital.
Buying $10 is possible as long as you keep it on the exchange but there is no safety and risk.
Buying a small capital in DEX then does not make sense with $10 and rightly will only cost higher transaction fees although gwei is now down but not easy for small investors.
The best solution if you still want to invest a small amount then keep it on the exchange first after it feels big enough then you can directly withdraw it to your personal wallet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2024, 07:54:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2024, 08:38:33 PM »
I do not hold Ethereum because I  couldn't gain Ethereum previously. If I earn Ethereum I must hold it because it is a very valuable and sustainable coin in the crypto currency world. When crypto currency face bad situation, then Ethjereum lose its value but later it comes its real position and now it has become most popular coin. so I support it and I wish its bright future
I think Holding Ethereum will too much profitable. Ethereum is second popular and good coin in the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum is trusted currency for investors and holders.
Investors can easily invest on Ethereum without hesitation. I am also holding Ethereum. I am buying Ethereum from 2019 when Ethereum price was near about $150- $200. Now Ethereum price is $3150. Ethereum is too much trusted for me. So i am still want to hold Ethereum.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2024, 12:34:21 PM »
among other things, in my opinion, there are other coins that are more profitable than Ethereum, but what you buy in profit you lose in safety
while in my opinion Ethereum has the right balance between potential gain and safety that it is not a scam!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1481
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #318 on: April 23, 2024, 05:59:41 PM »
among other things, in my opinion, there are other coins that are more profitable than Ethereum, but what you buy in profit you lose in safety
while in my opinion Ethereum has the right balance between potential gain and safety that it is not a scam!
That's right, there are coins that have a greater chance of providing greater profits than ethereum, we can also invest there. but if we compare which one is safer and will provide profits even though it is not as big as other coins, I will choose bitcoin and ethereum as priorities and other coins as alternatives.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2024, 04:24:59 PM »
That's right, there are coins that have a greater chance of providing greater profits than ethereum, we can also invest there. but if we compare which one is safer and will provide profits even though it is not as big as other coins, I will choose bitcoin and ethereum as priorities and other coins as alternatives.
I think a coin that has the opportunity to provide greater profits will definitely have a very high risk, I don't dare to make a decision like that because it concerns the capital money I use for trading. So I also prefer to take safe action by buying bitcoin and ethereum as you said.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1724
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:48:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #320 on: April 25, 2024, 03:40:23 PM »
I think a coin that has the opportunity to provide greater profits will definitely have a very high risk, I don't dare to make a decision like that because it concerns the capital money I use for trading. So I also prefer to take safe action by buying bitcoin and ethereum as you said.
Everyone has considerations and experiences in taking risks. If I personally take those two opportunities, I also take risks in several new coins but in small amounts. I just increase the opportunity to take advantage. By investing in new coins or projects with great risk

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2024, 05:30:26 AM »
You are thinking of investing or trading in a coin that has very low reliability but only you see the market of these coins change significantly and because of this change you can make a lot more profit than all other reliable coins. If you think so much about investing then you should think more about investing that investing in all these coins will give you a high chance of profit as well as a chance of losing your capital. If one's capital is not protected then it is surely foolish to think of profiting there.  There is no problem if the profit is relatively low but you need to ensure that your capital is protected first. Hope you think all these thoughts before investing or trading and then decide to invest or trade.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2024, 05:30:26 AM »

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:26:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2024, 10:05:52 AM »

In my opinion there are less unknown coins, like LINK, that have had appalling performances. Type LINK made 6000%, much more than Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Will this coin have a future? It's difficult to say since it's a project that could fall and fail at any moment.
Good for speculating on that yes.

check on google finance
██████████████████████████