follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your advices on this ?  (Read 6794 times)

Offline MatthewDeFi

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 26, 2023, 10:31:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post
What are your advices on this ?
« on: July 26, 2023, 10:31:48 AM »
Hey everyone,
I'm diving deeper into the world of DeFi, and lately, I've been exploring Real-World Assets tokenization.
I've got three interesting projects that caught my attention, one of which is currently in the development phase.

Could you give me your expert opinion on these?

Parcl (already launched) : @Parcl
    Booneo (they launched a waitlist recently) : @booneogroup
    Lofty (already launched) : @lofty_ai

Thank you so much for your help.
See ya !

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What are your advices on this ?
« on: July 26, 2023, 10:31:48 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: What are your advices on this ?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 08:47:42 AM »
Hey everyone,
I'm diving deeper into the world of DeFi, and lately, I've been exploring Real-World Assets tokenization.
I've got three interesting projects that caught my attention, one of which is currently in the development phase.

See ya !
These are rather dubious new projects that have not shone anywhere on the Internet, which means that they are not worth your attention and looking for somewhere to invest money in dubious projects is not the right thing to do, you are more likely to lose money.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 08:52:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 11:33:34 PM »
These are rather dubious new projects that have not shone anywhere on the Internet, which means that they are not worth your attention and looking for somewhere to invest money in dubious projects is not the right thing to do, you are more likely to lose money.

Many newbies to crypto are victims of such mistakes. They always go for new projects, thinking it's the right way to go as an early investor to be part of those who will enjoy the benefits when the project finally becomes successful and gets listed on a good exchange, but the reverse is always the case, as many who use such steps always end up losing money because they are chasing profit from altcoins with no fundamental purpose or future.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 11:00:40 AM »

Many newbies to crypto are victims of such mistakes. They always go for new projects, thinking it's the right way to go as an early investor to be part of those who will enjoy the benefits when the project finally becomes successful and gets listed on a good exchange, but the reverse is always the case, as many who use such steps always end up losing money because they are chasing profit from altcoins with no fundamental purpose or future.

There is nothing wrong with investing in new projects, dude. Why did I say that? because as long as we know how to choose the right one, the new projects will help us make a profit in the future if we choose the right potential projects.

But if we don't know how to choose new projects and we don't have a way or basis for choosing, this is the reason why many newbies are in a hurry and lose their capital due to a lack of knowledge or ideas in choosing potential, which are new projects entering the crypto space.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2024, 08:02:09 AM »
There is nothing wrong with investing in new projects, dude. Why did I say that? because as long as we know how to choose the right one, the new projects will help us make a profit in the future if we choose the right potential projects.

But if we don't know how to choose new projects and we don't have a way or basis for choosing, this is the reason why many newbies are in a hurry and lose their capital due to a lack of knowledge or ideas in choosing potential, which are new projects entering the crypto space.

If you understand how to do it then there is no question, of course you should go and invest but not everyone understands it and there are already thousands of examples when new projects (defi exchanges) simply stop their work after they collect money from the people, you need to understand where to look smart contract not to get caught by scammers, I personally do not know but I have friends who know it, I can ask them to look, but someone has no knowledge or friends and they better not invest money in such projects.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 08:00:14 AM »
Well at this time there are many RWAs that have the potential to keep up with the bull run that we are going through in the market at the moment. Google is there to give you an idea about these things, honestly dude.

And some of these that I see with potential are grand base(GB) https://grandbase.io/ and the next one is DEAI(https://delayer.network/) then the next one is PENDLE it's up to you to research your way.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2024, 03:44:02 AM »
Hey everyone,

See ya !
actually in my opinion here mate? it is not His time that is being spent worthless but ours , because it is obviously OP is shilling for those projects and look at how he promote this here in Altcoinstalk.

this is why Never that I show interest in newbie account that producing projects like this.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2024, 03:44:02 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG