follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Fear or greed  (Read 8800 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Fear or greed
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2024, 11:54:01 PM »
If you have cold money that you don't need in the near future, I think you will have the ability to hold it long term. If we hold short and medium terms, we only need maybe a year or two. but in the long term, we need a long time, and the profits will also be greater
I prefer to trade long term, the profits we get will be higher than doing short term trading. Long term trading can also be used to save our assets for a better future and we must remember, saving money in bitcoin will not subject to monthly fees, very different from banks which have admin fees every month deducting from your balance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2024, 11:54:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: Today at 04:43:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2024, 04:06:07 PM »
If you have cold money that you don't need in the near future, I think you will have the ability to hold it long term. If we hold short and medium terms, we only need maybe a year or two. but in the long term, we need a long time, and the profits will also be greater
I prefer to trade long term, the profits we get will be higher than doing short term trading. Long term trading can also be used to save our assets for a better future and we must remember, saving money in bitcoin will not subject to monthly fees, very different from banks which have admin fees every month deducting from your balance.
Isn't that called holding, dude. Not long-term trading, but it depends on who calls it. I also choose long-term holding rather than daily trading, because I don't have enough time to always monitor the market

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2024, 10:14:11 PM »
Isn't that called holding, dude. Not long-term trading, but it depends on who calls it. I also choose long-term holding rather than daily trading, because I don't have enough time to always monitor the market

It depends on how he trades but if it's for the long term that's not trading it is an HODL in trading you should be consistent and monitor the market and chart a trader is always looking for possible entry and where to exit.
A day trader to me based on my experience is very difficult and not good for spot trading because every day is not always bullish and the other part is you can't act immediately in day trading unlike in weekly you can monitor the market chart and can act immediately if there's a change on the market price movement and Im sure you can see the support and resistance in 7 compared on very short time frame like 1minute or 5 minutes time frame I've done this but lose maybe there are few traders can make a good profit on scalping with very short term but me  I can't Im ok with my current strategy right now and the things that I learn from others and youtube now I understand why patience and emotion in trading are very important.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:45:26 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2024, 06:16:27 AM »
It is true that this is what makes BTC superior for long-term storage. Apart from that, BTC has also proven to be resistant to inflation. This is different from fiat in banks which is always affected by inflation. It's just that long-term investments only have to use really cold money.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1547
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:51:52 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2024, 10:29:08 PM »
Hold or trade actively on which this would really be that entirely be that depending into someones preference and just like on what you have said that you dont have enough time on monitoring your trades so holding would really be your best viable option that you could really be able to make and not really making out those short term duration trades. It would really be just that according into your availability of course. You cant really be able to force up yourself on doing trading even if you do see that you cant really be able to put up sufficient time and effort
because of other things that you've been doing. It would really be impossible that you would really not able to notice it out on what you do really need and adjust according to it.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #170 on: April 09, 2024, 04:20:00 PM »
Hold or trade actively on which this would really be that entirely be that depending into someones preference and just like on what you have said that you dont have enough time on monitoring your trades so holding would really be your best viable option that you could really be able to make and not really making out those short term duration trades. It would really be just that according into your availability of course. You cant really be able to force up yourself on doing trading even if you do see that you cant really be able to put up sufficient time and effort
because of other things that you've been doing. It would really be impossible that you would really not able to notice it out on what you do really need and adjust according to it.
That's right, when you want to trade, you have to pay attention to the economic conditions you have. Not everyone needs money quickly. Personally, I would probably prefer to trade long term because I don't have much time to look at price movement conditions on the exchange. .

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2024, 04:31:43 PM »

Actually, there are many of us here who, while doing long-term holding in our cryptos, also do day trading in crypto. Of course, at least we want to get daily earnings in this field of cryptocurrency. This is only applicable to those who have knowledge of crypto trading.

Now, if we don't have enough knowledge of trading yet, learn first while we hold other cryptos besides Bitcoin. Then let's do it together when we know we can handle it together and correctly.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: April 09, 2024, 04:31:43 PM »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1175
  • Last Active: Today at 04:46:28 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #172 on: April 09, 2024, 08:06:51 PM »
Fear... the person who is afraid when there is a slight dump or price correction that could make him someone who has weak hands... I hate him. Meanwhile, someone who is greedy is actually also bad for me, but at least he is more patient and willing to wait for the price of his coins to rise to a certain point which may not be unreasonable.

The striking difference between the two is patience, a person who is afraid will panic when prices fall, while a greedy person will be patient and wait when the market is bullish... even though no one knows when the exact time will come for a bear market.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2024, 06:07:14 PM »

Though Bitcoin can indeed be profitable in the long run, it isn't specifically for savings because when a person saves money, they do it so that they can use that money when they face an emergency in their lives and for them to be able to do that, the money needs to be readily available at all times and the money shouldn't be kept in a volatile asset because that can cause issues.

If you have your money saved in Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin goes down because we know we have bear markets as well in cycles, now if you need your money when we are in a bear market and your money have lost a lot of value, you won't be able to withdraw and use your funds.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2024, 07:35:01 PM »
Fear... the person who is afraid when there is a slight dump or price correction that could make him someone who has weak hands... I hate him. Meanwhile, someone who is greedy is actually also bad for me, but at least he is more patient and willing to wait for the price of his coins to rise to a certain point which may not be unreasonable.

The striking difference between the two is patience, a person who is afraid will panic when prices fall, while a greedy person will be patient and wait when the market is bullish... even though no one knows when the exact time will come for a bear market.
Both have the same bad emotions, fear and gread. Fear makes us panic and sell the coins we hold when prices fall, resulting in losses. Greed also eliminates opportunities for profit. It's best to remain rational in your steps..
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2024, 02:09:34 PM »

Both have the same bad emotions, fear and gread. Fear makes us panic and sell the coins we hold when prices fall, resulting in losses. Greed also eliminates opportunities for profit. It's best to remain rational in your steps..
We have to set targets because I think that is one of the steps that can help us minimize fear and greed. Greed will usually occur when we reach a point where we are already profitable, but our feelings want even greater profits.

Everything can be avoided, it is difficult but as long as we understand the basic knowledge to avoid it all then everything will be fine. This is actually a normal thing as humans, we just need to control it.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2024, 03:04:17 PM »

We have to set targets because I think that is one of the steps that can help us minimize fear and greed. Greed will usually occur when we reach a point where we are already profitable, but our feelings want even greater profits.

Everything can be avoided, it is difficult but as long as we understand the basic knowledge to avoid it all then everything will be fine. This is actually a normal thing as humans, we just need to control it.
Greed will exist in every investment when we see the price of the coins we own rise, and it will always be there. If there's a problem with fear, it's not because we haven't set a target, but because there is fear when investing when we see prices fall and panic arises.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 09:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2024, 07:53:04 PM »
That's right, when you want to trade, you have to pay attention to the economic conditions you have. Not everyone needs money quickly. Personally, I would probably prefer to trade long term because I don't have much time to look at price movement conditions on the exchange. .

realising about your economic situation is crucial act before going into trading because at start it is obvious that you will loss large part of money so if your financial system is not well then don't trade but do some investment.

Focusing on price is also needed but the main thing which is necessary for getting success is to have experience and knowledge without which if you focus all day on market condition you will not understand that what is going on.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2024, 12:16:08 PM »
Greed will exist in every investment when we see the price of the coins we own rise, and it will always be there. If there's a problem with fear, it's not because we haven't set a target, but because there is fear when investing when we see prices fall and panic arises.
When you see that the price of the coin you own has made a lot of profit but you are still holding it until the price is even higher then that can be said to be greedy. Usually, when you wait until the price is even higher, no one can guarantee that you can sell it right when the price is highest, then it will only make us regret that we were too late in selling the coins we had when the price was high.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2024, 01:24:01 PM »

Yes, we tend to become greedy when we see an increase, and we want profits that continue to multiply. This is what we have to anticipate because the market is unpredictable and can turn around at any time.

Determining the target frequency when losses come to us is a form of our anticipation, especially when trading, but if we invest then we cannot immediately sell because this takes longer for us to hold it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG