follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is/has the memecoin board become the right place to announce new meme?  (Read 219 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Hi ladies and gents,

Straight to the point, I am pretty active in the meme coin board, though for some time now, I haven't posted there, for two reasons actually..
1st is, I have nothing to share as relates to memes at the moment, so, can't create any thread.
2nd is, I haven't found any thread with an interesting meme coin discussion to contribute to, so instead of spamming/posting irrelevant stuff, I just focus on other boards where I know I have something positive to contribute there.

How ever, recently, some users have started using the meme coin board as a place to announce new meme coin project, some even in their pre-sale stage and so on..

Examples are...
Example one
Example two
Example three
Example four
And the list goes on and on...

Now, do not get me wrong, I am not saying that posting announcements of new meme coins on the memecoin board is bad, I just want to know if this was the intention for why the board was created?

If it's right to post announcement for new meme coin on the meme coin board, then I am just that a sub board be created inside the meme board where announcement of new meme coins can be posted, leaving the original meme board as a place for general discussions on all meme.
This should make that board a bit cleaner and more organized

Just my thought.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1015
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:28:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
Thank you for this observation, i am not an admin or a moderator, but i don't think it is bad if such announcements are made in that board, maybe it covers absolutely everything about meme coins and tokens. There has to be a lot of such announcements in that board for the admin to think about creating a child board for memecoin announcement.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Thank you for this observation, i am not an admin or a moderator, but i don't think it is bad if such announcements are made in that board, maybe it covers absolutely everything about meme coins and tokens. There has to be a lot of such announcements in that board for the admin to think about creating a child board for memecoin announcement.
Well, you possibly are right though that there has to be a lot of new meme coin announcements on that main board before the admin will consider creating a seperate sub-board for it, no arguments (whatsoever) about that, but then, at the current state of the board, I don't know about any other user but personally, I feel participating in discussions on that board has become overly less interesting due to the type of thread users are creating on the board.

But then again, let me believe that from now on, the admin and the mods are watching the board and will definitely find a fix to all the spams happening there.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 838
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 03:43:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
If it's right to post announcement for new meme coin on the meme coin board, then I am just that a sub board be created inside the meme board where announcement of new meme coins can be posted, leaving the original meme board as a place for general discussions on all meme.
This should make that board a bit cleaner and more organized.
You brought up a good discussion, although I am not active in meme coin because of the same reason as you face in option 2nd. But still I think i might have posted there. Well, speaking of the new listings and launches I think this thread would be more accurate for that purpose Tokens/Coins Offerings (ICO, IEO, etc.) I might be wrong here but this thread looks more suitable but still if the moderators of meme coins section are not stopping these members to post such types there.

Then it means they have allowed it and we should not call it spamming and still if we see it from a view, we are getting information about new meme coins, and its our choice to invest or not, plus most of the meme coins at the current state are launching and mostly hyped ones are too. So I think this discussion is suitable there too. But still, mods knows best.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██