follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How To Get An EOS Wallet?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Niko

• Activity: 1030
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: January 11, 2021, 01:13:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How To Get An EOS Wallet?
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:45:29 PM »

The recommended wallets to use are:

MetaMask (Chrome browser addon) MyEtherWallet

The minimum contribution accepted during any period of the EOS Token distribution is 0.01 ETH. Smaller contribution amounts will be redirected.

Additionally, to minimizeize bloat of any genesis block configuration, any ETH wallet that holds less than 1 EOS Token or another minimum amount could be ignored by the person who configures and launches the EOS Platform based on the EOS.IO Software. This, however, will absolutely be determined by the person who configures and launches the EOS Platform.

The amount of ETH received during each current period will be displayed on the eos.io website. The history of ETH contributed in previous periods can be viewed on the Ethereum blockchain.

No, it is not possible to know the price of a specific period until all ETH is received for that period and if you contribute in the last minutes or seconds of a specific period, there is no way to guarantee that your ETH will be received for that period. Please review all the risks associated with purchasing EOS Tokens including the technical risks set forth in the Purchase Agreement.

It was decided that U.S.. citizens, residents and entities should be excluded from procurement EOS Tokens in the token distribution because of some of the logistic challenges associated with different regulations in the many states of the United States of America.

Block.one does not believe that the distribution of EOS Tokens or the EOS Tokens themselves are securities, commodities, swaps on either securities or commodities, or similar financial instruments.

The EOS Tokens are not designed for investment or speculative purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. Neverheless, U.S.. citizens, residents and entities should not purchase or attempt to purchase EOS Tokens.

At the end of each period, you may claim any EOS Tokens allocated as an ERC-20 compatible token on the Ethereum blockchain.

While block.one will not be involved in any way in the transferability of the EOS Tokens, it is possible that EOS Tokens could be transferred on a peer-to-peer basis or on platforms operated by 3rd parties during the EOS Token distribution period. EOS Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 23 hours after the end of the final EOS Token distribution period which will occur on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC.

Yes, the EOS Token is an ERC-20 compatible token; therefore, transfers will be subject to ETH gas fees like all other transactions on the Ethereum network.

As indicated above, EOS Tokens will become fixed (non-transferable) on the Ethereum blockchain within 23 hours after the end of the final EOS Token distribution period which will occur on June 1, 2018 at 22:59:59 UTC.

At this point the EOS Token distribution process will be complete and any person who wishes to launch an EOS Platform adopting the EOS.IO Software will be able to generate a JSON file mapping EOS public keys to the fixed balances of the EOS Tokens from the state of the Ethereum blockchain.

The EOS.IO Software is built such that any EOS Platform that adopts the EOS.IO Software will require approval of holders of not less than 15% of the total issued and outstanding EOS Tokens before tokens on such blockchain (the "Blockchain Tokens") can be transferred.

In other words, if the EOS.IO Software is adopted, it will be the responsibility of holders holding at least 15% of the issued and outstanding EOS Tokens to adopt one or more blockchains in order for Blockchain Tokens received on such blockchains to be transferrable .
As block.one will not configure and / or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assetsnow or in the future.

The EOS Token distribution contract, EOS Token smart contract and the EOS Tokens are being provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whateversoever of any kind made by block.one.

Prior to purchasing EOS Tokens, you should ensure that you carry out your own examination and investigation and carefully review in their own territory the risks associated with purchasing EOS Tokens as set forth in the Purchase Agreement.

Purchases of EOS Tokens are non-refundable and purchases can not be canceled. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to receive money or compensation for any EOS Tokens purchased or your accessibility to purchase EOS Tokens.

As a private company, proceeds of the EOS Token distribution will be utilized by block.one in its sole discretion. block.one intends to use certain of the procedures for general administration and operating expenses, as well as to build a blockchain consulting business focusing on helping businesses re-imagine or build their businesses on the blockchain, developing more open source software that may be helpful to the community and building decentralized applications using EOS.IO Software.

Blockchains that adopt the EOS.IO Software do not require a foundation or a non-profit organization to help grow or maintain the network because such blockchains will be self-funding.

Based on the EOS.IO Software, it is intended that any blockchain that adopts the EOS.IO Software will generate natural inflation in such blockchain tokens at a rate of five percent per year to be distributed to the platform's block producers in connection with their confirmation of transactions on the platform and to the top three smart contracts or proposals that receive the most amount of votes from holders of such tokens. In this case, such a blockchain will not be reliant on any one foundation, organization, or individual for its growth, development or maintenance.

No, during the entire EOS Token distribution period, block.one will not do any of the following:

block.one will not purchase EOS Tokens by any means; block.one will not pay any dividends to its shareholders; andblock.one will not perform any share buybacks.

Block.one intends to engage an independent third party auditor who will release an independent audit report providing further assurances that block.one has not purchased EOS Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period or traded EOS Tokens (including using proceeds from the EOS Token distribution for these purposes).

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: September 26, 2018, 05:45:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline septian

• Activity: 79
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 15, 2022, 05:33:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
Re: How To Get An EOS Wallet?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:59:22 AM »
do you know how to create a recommended eos wallet?
Where should I make an Eos wallet?
thank you

Offline densuj

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1759
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 07, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:09 AM »
thank you
Personally i used graymass wallet for EOS, but if you want make it, you must pay couples USD in EOS for making it.

I think this wallet is good for you (in video on YouTube) because, it is free wallet for EOS platform, but i don't use it you must learn more about the risk losing of money in EOS, i just share it for you.

aiviaa485

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 04:11:40 AM »
thank you
Before that I also apologized because I also did not understand the EOS wallet.
Then I see from the Bounty Manager for other forums and you can see the tutorial below.

reff:
&t=106s

Offline Payme21

• Activity: 226
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: August 04, 2020, 09:52:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 12:41:18 AM »
I really do not think EOS can be kept in my ether wallet at least not anymore because they have already swapped and are currently on a different blockchain outside Ethereum but i stand to be correctted anyways

Offline backfirst77

• Activity: 421
  • The Collective
  • Last Active: March 03, 2021, 07:58:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:34:50 AM »
I created an EOS wallet via the EOSlinx application. This is the EOS wallet application that has to pay when we make it. I use to swap from tokens that use the ethereum platform to the EOS platform.
THE COLLECTIVE█▀

█▄
A Community Development Ecosystem
        Exchanges, AR Video Games, & More! 
▀█
  ▀
  ⬤
  ▄
▄█
█▀

█▄
▀█
  ▀
  ⬤
  ▄
▄█

Offline tamango

• Activity: 790
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: June 11, 2021, 06:07:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 09:22:34 PM »
I actually use SIMPLEOS and I never had a problem. Like many other wallets you have to pay few dollars to create one but this is not fault of a single wallet it's EOS structure with RAM and CPU that require that.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 09:22:34 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG