follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do You Call Altcoinstalks?  (Read 888 times)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
What do You Call Altcoinstalks?
« on: February 09, 2024, 02:10:24 AM »
PS: This is just my personal principle and I don't want to compare it to other members or other forums.

Every day I take the time to open the Altcoinstalks forum, even though I feel tired after working in the factory, I always make time to log in to the Altcoinstalks forum and I have done this since I first started working at the factory.
But all those memories are a lot of good changes from altcoinstalks, in terms of friendship, friendliness, around forums, campaigns and various information about cryptocurrency. I really enjoy being on the altcoinstalks forum because I can meet people from all over the world. And the most important thing in the altcoinstalks forum that I have felt so far is the feeling of comfort and friendliness between fellow members. :)

But there is something that has been on my mind all this time, namely a quick call to the altcoinstalks forum.
I don't want to compare it with other forums or give negative statements to other members, including the admin.
This is purely just my call to altcoinstalks now and since the first time on this forum.

I call it ATT = altcoinstalks , just like BTT = bitcointalk.
But the admin has also written and created a topic about altoinstalks called "ALTT".
I also saw that the token that had been created was "ALTT". I checked it in this thread Withdrawl ALTT Tokens and Altcoinstalks Shop .
My mention of "ATT" is simpler and easier to say, rather than me saying "ALTT", this is just my pronunciation and is definitely different from other members.

In your opinion, what term/call do you often use for Altcoinstalks in your daily life?   ATT , ALTT or others? :)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What do You Call Altcoinstalks?
« on: February 09, 2024, 02:10:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

Re: What do You Call Altcoinstalks?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 01:28:46 PM »
In your opinion, what term/call do you often use for Altcoinstalks in your daily life?   ATT , ALTT or others? :)
I prefer to pronounce the name of the forum directly like "altcointalk" without the letter "S" in the pronunciation.
I also don't talk much about altcoinstalks forums in my real work environment.
Suppose I am working and my office friend says to me:

She - hey are you pregnant? I noticed you keep looking at your smartphone
Me - just looking at what's uncertain.
She - what is that?
Me - just looking for knowledge on the internet.
She - let me see what website you are looking for?
Me - this is just a forum, just like a normal forum for the community, it's called "altcointalk"
She - oh okay, just keep going, I don't understand what you're thinking
Me - Hmmmmm

BTW, I keep my identity a secret at work because I've been on the altcoinstalks forum for a long time because I don't want to become a trending topic at my real job.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1438
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:23:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 01:46:43 PM »
when I talk in the crypto community just as you call it ATT = altcoinstalks, so does BTT = bitcointalk.
for ALTT it was very foreign to me until I asked because talking about ALTT I thought the new coin (meme coin) turned out to be a coin from this forum,
and in public places I never talk about crypto issues because it's true that the word avian doesn't need to be a trending topic to be gossiped about, I'm just a housewife, where in my environment  did't  know about crypto, they might think I'm someone who has hallucinations tall

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 10:45:06 PM »
PS: This is just my personal principle and I don't want to compare it to other members or other forums.

Every day I take the time to open the Altcoinstalks forum, even though I feel tired after working in the factory, I always make time to log in to the Altcoinstalks forum and I have done this since I first started working at the factory.
But all those memories are a lot of good changes from altcoinstalks, in terms of friendship, friendliness, around forums, campaigns and various information about cryptocurrency. I really enjoy being on the altcoinstalks forum because I can meet people from all over the world. And the most important thing in the altcoinstalks forum that I have felt so far is the feeling of comfort and friendliness between fellow members. :)

But there is something that has been on my mind all this time, namely a quick call to the altcoinstalks forum.
I don't want to compare it with other forums or give negative statements to other members, including the admin.
This is purely just my call to altcoinstalks now and since the first time on this forum.

I call it ATT = altcoinstalks , just like BTT = bitcointalk.
But the admin has also written and created a topic about altoinstalks called "ALTT".
I also saw that the token that had been created was "ALTT". I checked it in this thread Withdrawl ALTT Tokens and Altcoinstalks Shop .
My mention of "ATT" is simpler and easier to say, rather than me saying "ALTT", this is just my pronunciation and is definitely different from other members.

Yes Everyday we use our Forum name various place. So even in our office also. But from the first i called "Alta" i am truly speaking. But when i write then i wrote "ATT". My friends know it as Alta.
But we know Altcointalk has own token named ATT so some times we fall in trouble with Forum name and token name.
So i call this Forum "Alta" and i will continue it.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 11:20:41 PM »
I did now know you worked in the factory, silly me how would I know that by the way, I don't know you, I hope you will grow faster and achieve new ranks. Here on ALTT and in the factory as well. Here in my country we don't get paid well in factories the job is tough but the timing really sucks, It's like more than 12 hours shift with the lowest wage you might see anywhere. But people have to work. I once went to give an interview in a factory in my nearest big city but after seeing the salary I thought studying would be better as I saw the environment and the people working there, the job was in HR, but the salary was low so I moved on to studies. I kinda think I made a good choice.
I already used ALTT above so I guess you might have guessed my answer but I also kinda start to like ATT as well but it is hard to pronounce it like saying ATT and AT is almost same, but saying ALTT is not, I know ALTT is also same as saying ALT but still both makes more sense. I hope you won't mind me. But I will go with ALTT.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1024
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:04:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 11:26:22 PM »

I don’t have a specific name yet, sometimes I call it ALTT, while some other things I go with ATT depending on which of them comes to my mind at the time I’m making my post.

Btw, I haven’t actually mentioned it to any of my friends - only posts that I’ve made here but if I’m to say it verbally it will be “altcointalk”.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:28:14 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 11:31:56 PM »
ALTT or ATT, as long as they all referred to one forum which is the altcointalk forum, then there is no issue with what ever abbreviation you decide to use, don't get me wrong. I also prefer to use ATT or still, I can just call the full name.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 11:31:56 PM »

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 11:41:09 PM »
Not really concerned with a specific name or a specific nickname, ATT, BTT or anything else would refer to a crypto forum.
But if I say this to beginners and don't know these two forums, yet then they will be confused.

I simply use the full name of each Forum "Altcointalks" and "Bitcointalk" it will be clearer and there will be no more questions about the abbreviation of the initials ATT and BTT.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2024, 03:22:13 AM »

But we know Altcointalk has own token named ATT so some times we fall in trouble with Forum name and token name.
So i call this Forum "Alta" and i will continue it.
"Alta" is a strange name for me to hear this time but this is typical of how you pronounce altcoinstalks well.
I appreciate that and it's very unique if I pay attention to it and say it several times.

The words "Alta" told me quite entertained me and I will remember this forever, this is truly unique. :D
Or is this saying "Alta" because it is indicated by your local language which simply says "Alta" instead of "altcoinstalks"?

I did now know you worked in the factory, silly me how would I know that by the way, I don't know you, I hope you will grow faster and achieve new ranks. Here on ALTT and in the factory as well.
No problem mate, I'm just looking for work in the real world and looking for funds for my daily life, that's why I'm also enthusiastic about being online on the altcointalks forum.
BTW, my work at the factory is not much different from yours place, I only work 7 hours and rest 1 hour. The salary is in line with other office jobs but maybe in a factory it requires a little more energy than in a factory.

I know ALTT is also same as saying ALT but still both makes more sense. I hope you won't mind me. But I will go with ALTT.
No problem mate, it's your choice and I want to know from all the members what the pronunciation of this "altcoinstalks" forum is like.
I found and read from various members and the pronunciation was very varied, I appreciate all of that because it is definitely their right to say it freely like as you said "ALTT".  :)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:28:36 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2024, 06:15:08 AM »
I also prefer the ATT one but ALTT gives more points to someone else that we are talking about altcointalks because this is the token of this forum. And as you said admin has already stated in the witdrwals section that ALTT is the new token and is used to symbolize altcointalks. But I like your opinion of ATT, it is very easy to pronounce and to write even. Fewer words = fast typing.

But this ATT word has to be adopted globally by every member, if some members will be using ATT and other ALTT then a little confusion might rise. Now this forum has its own token while compared with BTT which doesn't have its own token I guess if they have one they might name it as BTT as well, but this forum has one and is named ALTT so calling this forum ALTT is more good looking.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:44:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 03:09:46 PM »
This is just my own opinion, don't copy it
Whatever the name of this forum is not so important, I only focus on what is in it such as various things that we know and what we don't know that are public not private. Many people call this forum ALT or ATT if in the altcointalk group I call the forum without having to mention the name because everyone understands what is meant.For me this forum is the forum that takes the most of my time because to produce five posts I have to start from 8pm and finish at 12pm try to count how many minutes it takes me to produce one post with the aim of positive posts no plagiarism and constructive because for me not making posts without any value is just garbage just like people talking without thinking

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:44:43 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2024, 04:20:08 PM »

The admin is the creator of this forum he owns the domain and he is spending his own money just to run this forum so he has the privilege to name the forum to what he likes and to create an abbreviation based on his preference so when he posted that the abbreviation of Altcoinstalks is ALTT then let's give it to him, it is his prerogative if he wants to change it.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 05:16:05 PM »
No problem mate, I'm just looking for work in the real world and looking for funds for my daily life, that's why I'm also enthusiastic about being online on the altcointalks forum.
Same here, I don't know where you live but I am from Pakistan and we have a rough economy here, I guess it is what it is  ;D money is also necessary so I also don't ignore work unless it doesn't fit me. And yeah again money is money haha.
BTW, my work at the factory is not much different from yours place, I only work 7 hours and rest 1 hour. The salary is in line with other office jobs but maybe in a factory it requires a little more energy than in a factory.
That's good to know about salary, I think it must be enough, And yeah factory needs more energy considering the fact what factory you are working in.
No problem mate, it's your choice and I want to know from all the members what the pronunciation of this "altcoinstalks" forum is like.
I found and read from various members and the pronunciation was very varied, I appreciate all of that because it is definitely their right to say it freely like as you said "ALTT".  :)
You are right, but the shocking thing I saw is calling this forum as ALTA I don't judge anyone but I mean this kinda feels totally off. ATT is also good but it is just universal agreement is necessary here in order to use a single term, that's why it is necessary to listen to everyone's POVs. I liked your ones too and I will not have any problem to use ATT instead of ALTT if it got accepted universally by the whole forum.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:44 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2024, 05:50:57 PM »
I prefer using "altcointalk" without the "s", it makes me mutter talking with "s".

I don't usually use the abbreviation (ALTT) when talking because it sounds like a coin or an altcoin when it's not, well, there's the token, but we're talking about the forum itself. I only use the abbreviation if I don't like typing the whole word, the same thing in bitcointalk of btt.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2024, 06:33:32 PM »
I prefer using "altcointalk" without the "s", it makes me mutter talking with "s".

I don't usually use the abbreviation (ALTT) when talking because it sounds like a coin or an altcoin when it's not, well, there's the token, but we're talking about the forum itself. I only use the abbreviation if I don't like typing the whole word, the same thing in bitcointalk of btt.
The real truth is, I used to search Google by writing altcointalk forum, to enter this forum. But last week I typed altcointalk.com for entering to this forum but I got the error interface, I realized that I have made a mistake of two s. And now it seems it is also makes me mutter too to talking with s.
So I also prefer this to altcointalk without s.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG