follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Earn from home  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:11:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Earn from home
« on: February 14, 2024, 11:54:11 PM »
In our society today, advanced technology has made everything easier and simple for everyone. You can work from your comfort zone and get paid
The question most people ask is; How and where can I earn from home?
Thats a good question, if you're wondering where and how to work , without you moving away from your comfort zone, then I think this is for you. With tge help of your gadgets you cam work online as a freelancer, and also you can work in any online campaign platform as an article writer...
I'm freelancing you can go to Upwork site, and apply directly online, so you can write project and get paid.
You can also trade your money online with the help of trade experts so as not to loss all your money.
In this digital world now adays. You earn in online currency, the world of crypto, knowing that crypto is an online currency that is not controlled by a particular government, which i discussed earlier in one of my, articles, you can earn your money by investing it. And also the key to success and a major thing in investing is patience and constant effort, and also don't be reluctant by just having only one source of making your earns...
There are numerous ways that one can work and earn online feel free to talk about it so we can shear ideas together to build a better future for everybody...
In all you do stay paid.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Earn from home
« on: February 14, 2024, 11:54:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Earn from home
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 05:38:19 PM »

There are numerous ways that one can work and earn online feel free to talk about it so we can shear ideas together to build a better future for everybody...
In all you do stay paid.
Your imagination is the limit I have seen people who are good at what they do create videos of what they do and upload them on YouTube and become authorities and earn views and subscribers, the first thing you need to do is to ask yourself what you are good at and explore the internet and find a place where you can fit your skill, TikTok and Youtube are just two of the platforms but you cannot earn from these platform if you do not have skill to share to your audiences.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 07:46:55 PM »
Working on your skills that brings you money is good for start. I know many people who started as Freelancer in Upwork doing from the very beginning as lesson learn from 12 to 24 videos per month to get upgraded their skills in level that brings money. Do you know any other related with crypto for no investment involved that could save you bills or maybe new apartment?

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 09:11:36 PM »
Working on your skills that brings you money is good for start. I know many people who started as Freelancer in Upwork doing from the very beginning as lesson learn from 12 to 24 videos per month to get upgraded their skills in level that brings money. Do you know any other related with crypto for no investment involved that could save you bills or maybe new apartment?

Apart from Upwork and freelance, there are many other crypto related means of earning money online without investing your money.
There are some online platforms and campaigns that companies pay people to advertise their company and they pay people to posts on the platforms .
And again I support your point that working on your skills can bring you money, but not just that you have to also innovate creative ideas so as to build your skills to make earns....

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 09:21:35 PM »
In our society today, advanced technology has made everything easier and simple for everyone. You can work from your comfort zone and get paid
The question most people ask is; How and where can I earn from home?
Thats a good question, if you're wondering where and how to work , without you moving away from your comfort zone, then I think this is for you. With tge help of your gadgets you cam work online as a freelancer, and also you can work in any online campaign platform as an article writer...
I'm freelancing you can go to Upwork site, and apply directly online, so you can write project and get paid.
You can also trade your money online with the help of trade experts so as not to loss all your money.
In this digital world now adays. You earn in online currency, the world of crypto, knowing that crypto is an online currency that is not controlled by a particular government, which i discussed earlier in one of my, articles, you can earn your money by investing it. And also the key to success and a major thing in investing is patience and constant effort, and also don't be reluctant by just having only one source of making your earns...
In all you do stay paid.
Upwork
Fiver
and other freelancing sites.. Yes, you could really apply for work online but the main question is, would you get hired? You should really be that considering about the competition in together with other applications on which means that it isnt really that easy. You would really be needing that good portfolio and those skills.What if its your first time? For sure it wont really be that an easy stuff. This is where not all people would really be that successful into this one.

Getting some online jobs is really that making some extra income or could really be something that could be done as your full time, it would be just that depending on how much you do
able to earn. So its up to your decision on which you would really be switching up.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 12:14:01 AM »
This is an interesting topic to talk about, earning from home is the sweetest work I have ever pray for because you won't have to stress yourself just to impress your boss or receiving insults from customers or your boss just to earn little money from it but getting a good online business or your personal job is very good because what ever thing you are working for is all yours and not to be divided.
Also you will have time for yourself like time to rest, being with people, freedom of speech and others.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 10:36:17 PM »
. With tge help of your gadgets you cam work online as a freelancer, and also you can work in any online campaign platform as an article writer...
In all you do stay paid.

Well, like you have said, it's true that there are various ways to earn from the internet, but it's usually much easier said than done. It's just when you tell someone that he or she can start earning from trading without fully educating them about the risks and challenges that are involved in trading. Freelancing is not very easy, like it's said; it also takes one to learn about the basic things involved, develop their account to look convincing to clients, and more. Even on the forum, signature campaign managers usually select participants based on rank and quality of post, and if some random members don't meet the requirements of the manager, they cannot be accepted for a paid campaign. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 10:36:17 PM »

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2024, 11:59:52 PM »
Usually everyone wants to earn from home be it investment or online freelancing but the problem is where to start, sometimes they lack information and a reliable source to get started because most of the online platform aren't secure maybe could be seen as a scan center where they could face issues. But if they go into doing necessary research they could find out a best platform to get associated to carry out their freelancing work without being scammed and with a legitimate payment.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 08:13:56 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 03:37:16 PM »
OP I really liked the fact that you came up with this thread. To be honest, I have been asking myself this question right from time when I have not really gained knowledge about blockchain and crypto. I have been hearing of mobile job which requires one working from their comfort zone. This makes me more curious about those jobs and engagements which would require one to just sit at home and work at their convenience and get paid daily, weekly or monthly. After I had come into crypto and by virtue of exposure, I gained knowledge and insight to how it works that way to someone working from home. Since then I understood the process and it is quite interesting to do.
Looking at various ways to earn from the internet is not something to just dabble into like that. One would have to take out time to grow their reputation and presence while building their portfolio to support and give them edge over others in the same course with them. Although it is not an easy task but with commitment and consistency one would be able to achieve their goals.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 06:21:07 PM »
Freelancing is one of the best way to convert your free time to money provided that you have the skills but if you have tried Freelancing on most of these platforms like Upwork and Fever, you will understand that it is not as easy as many of us think they are. Fever and upwork is a very manipulated platform that as a new person with a skill, you wouldn't have work because no person will give you unless you have plenty of positive reviews and ratings.

Many of these people that have positive rating bought it from people so they can have work so as other people that doesn't have ratings wouldn't have work. In addition, some many of these accounts are not who they are, they are US bought account or verify account as clients don't like to give work to non-us people. So many cheating going on in the world of freelancing that I don't like because your skills is not enough.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline GeorgeAnthony

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 05, 2024, 11:53:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 06:48:35 PM »
I completely agree that Freelancing is one of the best ways to turn your free time into money

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2024, 09:42:43 AM »
I completely agree that Freelancing is one of the best ways to turn your free time into money

But you got to have some skills to be a freelancer and to work from home as not everybody is gifted as such.

Here in our place, BPO industries are sprouting like mushrooms thus giving more people a chance to work, not only work but also working from home as some of the BPO's don't require their personnel to be onsite.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2024, 11:38:07 PM »

But you got to have some skills to be a freelancer and to work from home as not everybody is gifted as such.

Here in our place, BPO industries are sprouting like mushrooms thus giving more people a chance to work, not only work but also working from home as some of the BPO's don't require their personnel to be onsite.

Yes, our country is known to be a haven for BPO as we have the advantage of the English language and then the payrate. Same with being a VA, Philippines is also very famous about that kind of job description.

And so there various ways to earn money online, you just have to be resourceful willing to learn and adopt. Let me tell you a story about me years ago working with a South Korean teacher but he is American. He will have me create a subtitle for some tv shows from America and he shows it to his students and they will read the subtitles and learn. It was a daunting task that time as I have to really learn how to insert in a movie or tv shows. But today, Lol, AI can do it in minutes wherein me have like 3 days to create a perfect subtitles back then.  >:(  ::)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1446
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2024, 06:08:34 AM »
Quite a few people have been earning online for years now. They probably started by earning gift cards on PCT sites back before 2010, then found bitcointalk mining, and signature campaigns. Campaigns grew from there and now include social media campaigns, bounty campaigns, contests(some require an initial investment, predictions, and more. You also have trading which I haven't ever really been involved in.

Truly is a different world since the internet began and it just keep evolving and getting bigger and better. 1 day the world might offer tons of work from home jobs.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2024, 12:00:23 PM »
. With tge help of your gadgets you cam work online as a freelancer, and also you can work in any online campaign platform as an article writer...
In all you do stay paid.

Well, like you have said, it's true that there are various ways to earn from the internet, but it's usually much easier said than done. It's just when you tell someone that he or she can start earning from trading without fully educating them about the risks and challenges that are involved in trading. Freelancing is not very easy, like it's said; it also takes one to learn about the basic things involved, develop their account to look convincing to clients, and more. Even on the forum, signature campaign managers usually select participants based on rank and quality of post, and if some random members don't meet the requirements of the manager, they cannot be accepted for a paid campaign.

Working online is so amazing because of the advantages of being in your comfort zone, and no manual hard labours are required. .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG