follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How easy is it to convince someone that Bitcoin of a digital currency is real?  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
I really don't waste time explaining these things. There is a class of people in our society who no matter how much you try to convince them about these things they will not understand and instead they will make bad comments about you. Since I understand that no matter how much I explain to them they will not understand me so why should I waste time explaining these things to them. There are many people in the world who know about Bitcoin and who believe in Bitcoin, so there is no need for me to waste time educating people about Bitcoin who, if given the knowledge about Bitcoin, will not accept the knowledge but instead will misunderstand me. I will spend time with people who try to understand and have an interest in understanding.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline tech30338

• Activity: 137
  • Last Active: February 25, 2024, 03:45:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
inviting someone to join in your journey is really hard specially if you don't have proof what i mean is that you are inviting him, while you were just starting, i really don't waste time if i ask you to join me and you don't like thats the end of it, since you will be frustrated since you really wan't to help someone but he is ignoring it, so if you ask someone and show no interest dont bother to ask him again, just show the fruit of your hard work and smile.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
There are many people in the world who know about Bitcoin and who believe in Bitcoin, so there is no need for me to waste time educating people about Bitcoin who, if given the knowledge about Bitcoin, will not accept the knowledge but instead will misunderstand me. I will spend time with people who try to understand and have an interest in understanding.
Vice versa, there are many people who do not understand and understand about Bitcoin.
But to make them understand is quite difficult, it takes a lot of time and energy. This will drain your energy and mind.

Now it's easier to provide education about bitcoin and crypto through social media and no need to meet face-to-face.
Everyone now has their own social media.

But this is constrained by people who are not tech-savvy, do not have social media.
They will just be left behind and not know what Bitcoin is and so on.

For young people now it will be easier to lead to something new.
Even brands are quite enthusiastic about learning crypto and bitcoin, they used to master them pretty quickly.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Better not to argue with people that are against with what we believe and what we do. It's just going to cause you nonsense arguments and you're just putting yourself into trouble. We're done with that era and there's no need for us to convince anyone and get into unending convincing talks that bitcoin is real, they should invest into bitcoin, etc. If they are interested, they're learn on their own and will use their time to do their research.
Really agree. Haters will always gonna hate.
Whatever we explain, as long as the people don't like Bitcoin and have ignorance of it, they will not listed to us and will not be open minded. This is very difficult to ensure closed minded people. Once we are arguing them, they will argue with sometimes nonsense topics and reasons.

We may not need to argue again.. Just do whatever we like related to crypto and Bitcoin especially. Let them watch what we get and gain from Bitcoin.  Sometimes, we need to be more ignorance of certain people like that.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
I really don't waste time explaining these things. There is a class of people in our society who no matter how much you try to convince them about these things they will not understand and instead they will make bad comments about you. Since I understand that no matter how much I explain to them they will not understand me so why should I waste time explaining these things to them. There are many people in the world who know about Bitcoin and who believe in Bitcoin, so there is no need for me to waste time educating people about Bitcoin who, if given the knowledge about Bitcoin, will not accept the knowledge but instead will misunderstand me. I will spend time with people who try to understand and have an interest in understanding.

That's true, we don't really have to convince people till they have their mind determined for it, instead some may needs time to go through it, think about it, we can persuade them by force, they needs to make the choice by themselves and we don't have to keep on saying a manner of things just to entice them for an adoption, doing things like this are what put on on the obligations of being responsible for anything they are having encounter with that cost them.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Better not to argue with people that are against with what we believe and what we do. It's just going to cause you nonsense arguments and you're just putting yourself into trouble. We're done with that era and there's no need for us to convince anyone and get into unending convincing talks that bitcoin is real, they should invest into bitcoin, etc. If they are interested, they're learn on their own and will use their time to do their research.
Really agree. Haters will always gonna hate.
Whatever we explain, as long as the people don't like Bitcoin and have ignorance of it, they will not listed to us and will not be open minded. This is very difficult to ensure closed minded people. Once we are arguing them, they will argue with sometimes nonsense topics and reasons.

We may not need to argue again.. Just do whatever we like related to crypto and Bitcoin especially. Let them watch what we get and gain from Bitcoin.  Sometimes, we need to be more ignorance of certain people like that.
That's true. Aside from that, Bitcoin can be mistaken for a pyramid scheme if people try to promote it as an investment that promises high returns or if they recruit new investors. However, this is not the true purpose of Bitcoin. We should focus on educating people about its real use and benefits if they only show interest rather than trying to convince them.

It's not worth your time to argue with anyone, so don't bother. Only explain Bitcoin to others if they show an interest, otherwise, it's pointless.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
With the way Bitcoin is going, you do not necessarily need to convince anyone to accept Bitcoin as a digital currency, the people out there are the ones in search of Bitcoin now. For those who are still in doubt, it is their loss. I personally do not see the need of putting in so much energy in promoting Bitcoin that is already promised itself. Let the people be! With time they will come to realise that they have delayed for too long.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
The title is something you need to address because its not what the thread runs , EASY TO CONVINCE is not the right term to use because there are no way that we can just convince them to believe about Bitcoin or even if they do believe the next question is will they trust this?
With the way Bitcoin is going, you do not necessarily need to convince anyone to accept Bitcoin as a digital currency, the people out there are the ones in search of Bitcoin now. For those who are still in doubt, it is their loss. I personally do not see the need of putting in so much energy in promoting Bitcoin that is already promised itself. Let the people be! With time they will come to realise that they have delayed for too long.
exactly just let them know that bitcoin is existing and they can be use as option in payment and let them learn the others as assignment .

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
That's true. Aside from that, Bitcoin can be mistaken for a pyramid scheme if people try to promote it as an investment that promises high returns or if they recruit new investors. However, this is not the true purpose of Bitcoin. We should focus on educating people about its real use and benefits if they only show interest rather than trying to convince them.
I think this highly depends on the way people talk about it though, who uses the term "recruit new investors" when they talk about Bitcoin and its tech? At the very least, I don't recall seeing any promotion about Bitcoin stressing a lot on its potential ROI, except from exchanges or crypto influencers. On the other hand, I see this argument a lot from people who don't believe in Bitcoin or fall for scams in the past. Unfortunately, most people care about Bitcoin or crypto because it can increase their wealth exponentially, to begin with, so it is really hard to focus just on its usage unless they have real demand for that. For example, I would still use Bitcoin even if it never makes new ATH again because it is easier for me to pay stuff with it.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
You need to remember that FIAT is a government product where banks and the government work together to keep FIAT strong and that also represents the strength of a country's economy. The important thing that I can understand is that when a country allows its citizens to spread bitcoin to make it legal and replace FIAT, then the sovereignty of the government is really being threatened.

Cryptocurrencies are good for us, but they are not good for state regulators. Especially for some decentralized cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult to make them strengthen the government's economy with policies taken by local officials.

I prefer the current cryptocurrency, which is used as an alternative by many people in the world. Although not completely legal in my country.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:48:52 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary

Because i feel how hard it could be to spread this Bitcoin existence to a large scales knowing that people are not don't with the distrust of the traditional currencies which they can touch and feels protected and the so Bitcoin that can be touched not feel.
Or should I put it this way like this scientist would say that ... What you can't see, touch or feels doesn't exist just like the ghosts, souls and the physical body being of humans and all that livings.
Equivalent to the traditional currencies and the Bitcoin and other crytop coins.
These were our thoughts years back but with how Bitcoin is performing right now and how it is being adopted right now I don't think the distrust is greater than the trust, we can not force people to adopt to changes there will always be traditional people because they live long enough to trust only fiat, but they will soon find themselves part of the few unbelievers, just like the internet many people doubt the internet, but these many people are now avid user of the internet.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
exactly just let them know that bitcoin is existing and they can be use as option in payment and let them learn the others as assignment .
I'm sure the ones who are lucky will learn about Bitcoin no matter what and the ones who are skeptical or people with traditional mind will always be arrogant about Bitcoin or any other digital currency.

So, it's always better to allow such people to learn themselves and don't worry much about them. One should never force anyone to learn about Bitcoin or accept Bitcoin, if they get interested in it they will do research themselves and they really don't need anyone's suggestions.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter

I completely agree with that. I never make people sit around me and listen to what I tell them about Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies so that they get convinced and start making investments because what's the benefit for me in that? I don't get paid a referral commission if I convince someone to invest in Bitcoin nor do they give me a share of the profits they might get from it.

So what's the need?
What's worse in this is that if you convince someone to make an investment and if they do so, and then if they lose money or the market goes down after their investment, they won't let you live in peace when they see their money losing value, it becomes extremely frustrating.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Discussing Bitcoin is a difficult topic for those who do not know or understand Bitcoin. Of course they may have a different attitude towards me, especially when it comes to explaining to them what or why Bitcoin is used. So I usually don't want to explain anything about Bitcoin to people around me. On the contrary, they may make various ugly comments against me and misunderstand me. Moreover, I don't want to convince anyone else about investing in Bitcoin but I always want to convince them that investing in Bitcoin is risky.

Offline BitcoinGirl.Club

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1257
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 10:33:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Karma Good Search
One of the best ways to show someone that Bitcoin really works as a currency is to find an online site or even better a physical store, and to pay something with Bitcoin. Otherwise, I can say from personal experience that most people perceive Bitcoin as something similar to shares or gold where you invest in order to make a profit after some time.
The best works for me is, if only the person is very close to me, I show him some stash, a small one, send it to P2P site, use the local mobile app to cash out the printed money.

There are bitcoin ATMs too which can easily convince people that you are with a currency that is exchangeable.

After over a decade, everyone knows that Bitcoin is real. People are just scared for no reason.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██