follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 55374 times)

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3941
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:07:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Invest or bounty?
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2024, 04:14:04 PM »
I would say that it will be better if you would decide how much you value your free time or how much it cost. You see, investing require a starting capital, which you can lose in case of a failure. Participating in bounties only cost your free time. If you have plenty of it, go ahead, take part in some campaigns, if you dont (but have money), then go with investing, as it will require free time only at early stage when you make decisioun where to invest.
It is better to invest the money you earn to buy bitcoin because if you rely on bounties it will not be as valuable unless the signature campaign may be a little what is generated.

I myself prefer to start investing even though it requires initial capital, we can also start from small numbers and continue to accumulate until the amount becomes large in this way you will not be heavy investing the DCA method so more people this way.

It is up to everyone. It is either you spend money, or free time. Both investing and bounties can be worth doing, it just depends on what you can allow to spend. For me investing is sort of a "spend today, have a chance to get a lot in future», when bounties is «spend time today, tomorrow and until you are tired, to have a chance to either have a lot in future, a little bit every week or month». That is why I do both. While I have resources, I will do both. In this race, I will bet on two horses.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2024, 04:14:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2024, 07:43:29 PM »

Many people think the same, investing in bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin is volatile. If we buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold until the next bullish period in about 3 years we will get very large profits.

Yes you are right. bitcoin is volatile. But it's important to know when to buy it. What if Bitcoin doesn’t rise to these highs?
If that happens, what you need to do is to continue to accumulate as much as you can. Take this as an opportunity to invest if ever that Bitcoin does not increase its price in your expected time. Don't ever take this as a sign of not investing, take this as your chance to increase your holdings. The bearish market might feel like long enough to recover but it will be worth the wait once the rally stars again.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online salad daging

• Activity: 964
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:20:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2024, 10:27:35 PM »
I would say that it will be better if you would decide how much you value your free time or how much it cost. You see, investing require a starting capital, which you can lose in case of a failure. Participating in bounties only cost your free time. If you have plenty of it, go ahead, take part in some campaigns, if you dont (but have money), then go with investing, as it will require free time only at early stage when you make decisioun where to invest.
It is better to invest the money you earn to buy bitcoin because if you rely on bounties it will not be as valuable unless the signature campaign may be a little what is generated.

I myself prefer to start investing even though it requires initial capital, we can also start from small numbers and continue to accumulate until the amount becomes large in this way you will not be heavy investing the DCA method so more people this way.

It is up to everyone. It is either you spend money, or free time. Both investing and bounties can be worth doing, it just depends on what you can allow to spend. For me investing is sort of a "spend today, have a chance to get a lot in future», when bounties is «spend time today, tomorrow and until you are tired, to have a chance to either have a lot in future, a little bit every week or month». That is why I do both. While I have resources, I will do both. In this race, I will bet on two horses.
Yes, they have the ability to do both, after all, this is not a difficult task as long as we can be diligent then the opportunity to get value is always there even always on the saying "Hard work will not betray its results" maybe here we understand enough that it depends on the resources that individuals have.

I was able to do both, first investing with little capital and then growing and now still able to survive and will continue to hold it.

Secondly, doing bounty work, airdrops and so on because it has been felt that when we continue to do it, we will get results even though it is not balanced, but again I say it is balanced and even got a $500 airdrop that was never expected.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1046
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2024, 11:03:29 PM »
I've done bounties and I was just fortunate that the ones I've joined were good and successful. I have some few that didn't got that success or I just missed it because when they're on their highs, I didn't sold any of them and I guess it's the same story as the others. As for investing, it's always been recommended to do that when you have money and you can attain to put your money at risk because not all people are for it and if you're not for it then don't invest or just do it with the amount you can afford to lose.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 748
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2024, 06:25:20 PM »

Many people think the same, investing in bitcoin is the best investment because bitcoin is volatile. If we buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold until the next bullish period in about 3 years we will get very large profits.

Yes you are right. bitcoin is volatile. But it's important to know when to buy it. What if Bitcoin doesn’t rise to these highs?
There is no way bitcoin will not rise to its high price. It is a known fact bitcoin will increase in price during its bull run, even if it had a decline in price during the bearish market.

For instance, those who bought bitcoin during its ATH($67k) in 2021, haven't bitcoin skyrocketed above that price now after close to 3 years.

For someone who is patient and can hodl bitcoin for long, any price he or she bought bitcoin at, bitcoin will surely skyrocket more than that price. It is just a matter of time and being patient enough not to sell at a loss price.

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2024, 09:52:36 AM »
 Many of us think are the same but were not and for me Investing is the best investment in bitcoins or any platform of currency because we all know price is volatile and no one can predict it.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2024, 09:23:47 PM »
Many of us think are the same but were not and for me Investing is the best investment in bitcoins or any platform of currency because we all know price is volatile and no one can predict it.
Do everything including investments that certainly require capital first.
Actually, not only bounty, working on various kinds of airdrops will also be an advantage in the future.

There are more airdrops nowadays that provide considerable rewards if done consistently and have a large following.
Investment will be supported by bounty or airdrop income, because I do that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2024, 09:23:47 PM »

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2024, 11:04:20 PM »
Do everything including investments that certainly require capital first.
Actually, not only bounty, working on various kinds of airdrops will also be an advantage in the future.

There are more airdrops nowadays that provide considerable rewards if done consistently and have a large following.
Bounty and airdrop will more profitable in the future, could be main income or get capital for trading after receiving airdrop reward worth up fantastic how many user airdrop currently get more than $100 to $1000 every airdrop distribution. I think need consistency when joining bounty or airdrop not the first time we will get much reward,
some time the airdrop or bounty participants waiting for several months later for taking JP with bigger reward receiving, if loss patience when joining airdrop I think very difficult to earn much reward and just hype awhile when the other get much reward get consistent but few week without any distribution yet will stop awhile.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1039
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2024, 12:02:05 AM »

@taufik123, If I remember correctly, in the past, airdrops were very profitable, but this time around, the percentage of fake and scam airdrops is so rampant that only a few real projects are doing airdrops, and it will be very difficult to even know which one is legit.

I don't waste my time on airdrops any longer because it consumes time and data, which may eventually become a fake airdrop. I'd rather invest and handle my asset security paramountly while still doing other real jobs in the outside world. 

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2024, 07:46:53 AM »

@taufik123, If I remember correctly, in the past, airdrops were very profitable, but this time around, the percentage of fake and scam airdrops is so rampant that only a few real projects are doing airdrops, and it will be very difficult to even know which one is legit.

I don't waste my time on airdrops any longer because it consumes time and data, which may eventually become a fake airdrop. I'd rather invest and handle my asset security paramountly while still doing other real jobs in the outside world.
I agree with you, many airdrops are worthless nowadays, that's why I don't really like joining airdrops because for me it's a waste of time. I prefer to do daily trading and participate in bounty campaigns.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #310 on: April 06, 2024, 09:01:35 AM »

I agree with you, many airdrops are worthless nowadays, that's why I don't really like joining airdrops because for me it's a waste of time. I prefer to do daily trading and participate in bounty campaigns.
However, if you are not informed, since the beginning of the rally since last year, 2023, profitable airdrops have actually made a comeback. I'm not entirely sure of the list, but as far as I know, most airdrops are still related to NFTs and some are about memecoins. That's what I saw from the community I have been part of since I started knowing cryptocurrency.

Information such as where they join and the steps of those airdrops they do. However, I am not doing it anymore as some of those airdrops require a sum of money to start with. There are also some airdrops where you need to purchase a node and run it for a certain period of time then after the duration, you will receive an airdrop.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #311 on: April 06, 2024, 04:36:43 PM »
In fact, the percentage of legitimate scams and airdrops with commensurate rewards will differ greatly and more are scams.
But you can do some analysis and I joined a local group of mine that did share airdrops that really got real results.

Some airdrop incentives for early adopters such as doing tesnet and doing other work on new chains, then you will get a considerable reward.

For example, ENS has a reward of -+$7k, Optimism -+$2k, ARB -+$6k and many more.
There is no airdrop that gives results, because of the lack of research and exploration so you are left behind and even now there are still many potential airdrops that will provide great rewards.

However, if you are not informed, since the beginning of the rally since last year, 2023, profitable airdrops have actually made a comeback. I'm not entirely sure of the list, but as far as I know, most airdrops are still related to NFTs and some are about memecoins. That's what I saw from the community I have been part of since I started knowing cryptocurrency.
NFTs and memecoins are indeed quite dominating, last I got the RUNESTONE airdrop which is the NFT with the largest block size in Bitcoin Ordinal.
Earned 1 NFT because I contributed in the early adopter of Bitcoin Ordinal and held 3 NFTs in my ordinal wallet.

1 RUNESTONE NFT is currently worth around 0.053 BTC or Around $3500++ and this continues to rise as it will get a memecoin airdrop after the Halving.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #312 on: April 17, 2024, 05:43:26 PM »

Information such as where they join and the steps of those airdrops they do. However, I am not doing it anymore as some of those airdrops require a sum of money to start with. There are also some airdrops where you need to purchase a node and run it for a certain period of time then after the duration, you will receive an airdrop.
There are still airdrops that are valuable, but we also know that analyzing which airdrops are worth it is a difficult thing to do. Because most of the projects are new and every day we see tens or even hundreds of airdrops in their groups. The task also takes a lot of time.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG