follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Good News for XRP Supporters  (Read 8027 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: Good News for XRP Supporters
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 02:55:30 AM »
While it is correct that Sec win battles yet is this an assurance of XRP making its way to the top again? I mean it has been almost a year now after they won the battle yet there are no even changes in the price.
and there is no even assurance that this will make another ATH in the coming months.
Guarantees from this campaign are not to be expected. At any moment, they can start the court case again. And this, not for one month, as you understand. XRP to start with to prove everything that is required of them. And then we'll see from there. Their case has already dragged on long enough. How many months have they been proving their case? I take it they have a few more lawsuits pending in court?

In general, the SEC are the guys who help (crypto projects) to become more transparent in the crypto world. I don't want to mislead anyone, but so far the rainbow information, quite a bit.  8)
Will , what ever the SEC really means here the reality stands the sam  that XRP supporters is still  holding their funds and maybe waiting for the perfect timing to invest again , because the ATH is too far from how much the capitalization today so that brings us to the Idea that there is something big coming or this will continues to dump if negative goes more in the coming years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 02:55:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 09:46:19 AM »
Will , what ever the SEC really means here the reality stands the sam  that XRP supporters is still  holding their funds and maybe waiting for the perfect timing to invest again , because the ATH is too far from how much the capitalization today so that brings us to the Idea that there is something big coming or this will continues to dump if negative goes more in the coming years.
Something big? Understand, one negative news from SEC, we will see -10% to -20% on XRP rate. Those who have invested, quite large sums, should understand this. I believe that the problem will be solved within a few years. (It will not affect the rate). We must not forget that the SEC likes to manipulate the news. To make as much money as possible.

Do you think the negativity is going to escalate? Can you elaborate on that? Do you think XRP will lose the court case? More expansively, spell out your thoughts.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 10:06:13 AM »
Something big? Understand, one negative news from SEC, we will see -10% to -20% on XRP rate. Those who have invested, quite large sums, should understand this. I believe that the problem will be solved within a few years. (It will not affect the rate). We must not forget that the SEC likes to manipulate the news. To make as much money as possible.

Do you think the negativity is going to escalate? Can you elaborate on that? Do you think XRP will lose the court case? More expansively, spell out your thoughts.
I have mentioned 2 sides if you did not check completely and just looking to the one side of my post , if that is something you can look at then you will find that I play safe here because I am not that supporting Ripple though may consider buying in time if I find better future after their issues with SEC.
and why I need to explain or elaborate those when this is not what we truly having in hand? sorry but that is exaggerated to ask me answering those.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 03:29:52 PM »

TBH, on Ripple my stance is it's a very weird project, just gets excited with some major legal gameplay just like electrons haha, after eliminating sufficient energy it self the same is the case with Ripple just a weirdo.

I really don't care whether they lose or win the case because I'm pretty confident that XRP is gonna underperform, even Bitcoin. SEC play mind games and hype games so yup, I'll agree on the point you've mentioned that we should forget the hypocrisy of XRP.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 10:24:17 PM »
According to a recent ruling handed down by U.S. judge Analisa Torres, the crypto asset XRP is not “necessarily a security on its face.” In the ruling, both parties, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Ripple Labs’ motions for summary judgment were granted... See more for yourself here.
I really remember the problems with XRP and also the SEC at that time which caused the price of XRP to drop drastically. However, when XRP wins this, XRP can really prove that they are a top coin that can eventually come back again. Even though currently the price of XRP is dropping like other coins, that's the way it goes during a bearish era. so it's natural. However, what is certain is that, with no more obstacles from the SEC, the next hope is that XRP can progress much more quickly compared to last season. So the XRP race will be much smoother and better in the next bullish era. Will this happen?

Offline NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 10:03:30 AM »
TBH, on Ripple my stance is it's a very weird project, just gets excited with some major legal gameplay just like electrons haha, after eliminating sufficient energy it self the same is the case with Ripple just a weirdo.

I really don't care whether they lose or win the case because I'm pretty confident that XRP is gonna underperform, even Bitcoin. SEC play mind games and hype games so yup, I'll agree on the point you've mentioned that we should forget the hypocrisy of XRP.
As always, when something important is being decided, users have little say in the matter.  I also do not care much about their situation, I sold my coins a long time ago. But I follow what is going on.

Honestly? If (by some miracle) they win. They'll get away with it, so to speak. I'd be really surprised to hear that. And how and what will happen, only time will tell.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 09:55:58 AM »
Many people say the same thing about the Ripple coin and in the end I don't like the Ripple coin.
On the other hand, many people criticize the Ripple coin and on the other hand, many people support it, but I continue to notice that the Ripple coin is very strong.
This Ripple coin is like a miracle mentioned by @NikeFit_7777 because many rich people and Whales buy Ripple coins so the value of Ripple coins tends to be stable and the market cap gets bigger.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 09:55:58 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2024, 01:32:45 AM »
According to a recent ruling handed down by U.S. judge Analisa Torres, the crypto asset XRP is not “necessarily a security on its face.” In the ruling, both parties, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Ripple Labs’ motions for summary judgment were granted... See more for yourself here.
I really remember the problems with XRP and also the SEC at that time which caused the price of XRP to drop drastically. However, when XRP wins this, XRP can really prove that they are a top coin that can eventually come back again. Even though currently the price of XRP is dropping like other coins, that's the way it goes during a bearish era. so it's natural. However, what is certain is that, with no more obstacles from the SEC, the next hope is that XRP can progress much more quickly compared to last season. So the XRP race will be much smoother and better in the next bullish era. Will this happen?
But up to now XRP is still having issues with SEC and that 700 million dollar suit is still on process , like what SEC did to Binance XRp must comply for them to not be taking over by the government and will suffer consequences , that is the reason why up to now ripple is still low and not covering even half of the past ATH because of those problems.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2024, 08:38:01 AM »

XRP coin currently has a hurdle of litigation if this hurdle is resolved this coin will definitely grow. This is the biggest hurdle for XRP coin for the time being and the possibility of case exchange is very high. Due to the low price of the current XRP coin, investors have invested huge amounts of money in it. So in 2025 the price of Bitcoin Bitcoin will increase only when the price of XRP coin will increase.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2024, 08:52:30 AM »

XRP coin currently has a hurdle of litigation if this hurdle is resolved this coin will definitely grow. This is the biggest hurdle for XRP coin for the time being and the possibility of case exchange is very high. Due to the low price of the current XRP coin, investors have invested huge amounts of money in it. So in 2025 the price of Bitcoin Bitcoin will increase only when the price of XRP coin will increase.
Due to XRP coin's lack of efficiency, this coin is unable to improve its price despite being the top coin. Three-four days ago there was news that an influential manager's XRP account had been hacked. How investors can see a higher future with their coins where managers are not able to provide any security for their XRP. But if the management and skills of this XRP coin can be fully developed then maybe this coin can make a good position. Moreover, if managers cannot ensure good security and efficiency, this currency may gradually fade from popularity.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2024, 07:48:27 PM »
Now a days XRP is very popular currency. Huge people involving in XRP. Even after win a case with us Security Exchange Commission it’s popularity increase huge. After win the case it’s price also increased huge. People trusting XRP very much. Now xrp is very trusted currency in the cryptocurrency market.
Gradually It's price increasing. And people also involving on xrp and huge invertors are investing on XRP. It's marketcap and volume also increasing gradually. I think in future XRP will do well. And It's usability also increasing. XRP position in within top 10 in coinmarketcap. Soninalso Thik xrp is best coin for investment.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2024, 11:18:28 AM »
This Ripple coin is like a miracle mentioned by @NikeFit_7777 because many rich people and Whales buy Ripple coins so the value of Ripple coins tends to be stable and the market cap gets bigger.
So if more people are buying than selling, where's the growth? Why is the price only going down? Have you ever wondered that?

+ A very strange situation happened with the hackers. They stole a large fortune and sent the funds to a centralized exchange. What do you think happened? They are almost found and kind of funds are being blocked.  ;D  Or maybe we are being deceived and the xrp team itself knew in advance for the outcome of events + somehow connected.

Familiarization with detailed information: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=316637.msg1489152#msg1489152
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bitterguy28

• View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2024, 02:15:47 PM »

but do you believe that XRP will ever win against the SEC? how long will this run and how much can investors afford waiting ?
i believe that before this will ever end then the supporters will lose their chance of profiteering instead of putting their money inside profitable coins.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2024, 06:28:08 PM »
While it is correct that Sec win battles yet is this an assurance of XRP making its way to the top again? I mean it has been almost a year now after they won the battle yet there are no even changes in the price.
and there is no even assurance that this will make another ATH in the coming months.
Guarantees from this campaign are not to be expected. At any moment, they can start the court case again. And this, not for one month, as you understand. XRP to start with to prove everything that is required of them. And then we'll see from there. Their case has already dragged on long enough. How many months have they been proving their case? I take it they have a few more lawsuits pending in court?

In general, the SEC are the guys who help (crypto projects) to become more transparent in the crypto world. I don't want to mislead anyone, but so far the rainbow information, quite a bit.  8)
The recent incident of hacking of the wallet of the co-founder of XRP caused a huge loss in the price of XRP. The crypto space is worrying as $112 million worth of XRP has moved from one wallet to multiple wallets. Moreover, the SEC case regarding this coin is still ongoing. If such an impact occurs on a project, a solution cannot be found very quickly. However, XRP has a higher chance of winning the cases. According to the current market conditions, the price of this coin does not increase at this time, but in the bull market, its price can definitely increase several times. According to the current condition, the market still holds the 6th rank. Hopefully all the downsides will be overcome and we will be able to see a bull run for XRP again.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2024, 07:07:07 AM »
Now a days XRP is very popular currency. Huge people involving in XRP.
From the past, the Ripple coin has been the best target for whale investors. We might hate the Ripple coin because of its centralized system.
Whales have the freedom to own as many Ripple coins as they want and we can just watch it. ::)

Since then, when the Ripple coin was first created, it has always been in the top 10 Coinmarketcap.
This proof is enough that Whales are behind the Ripple coin, not only Bitcoin and Ethereum but the Ripple coin is also chosen by Whales.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██