follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!  (Read 2256 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Re: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 12:21:44 PM »
Satoshi Nakamoto was last seen active on the forum December 13, 2010
Satoshi Nakamoto never used Altcoinstalks and he disappeared years before Altcoinstalks forum was created.

In my opinion, it will be very dangerous when Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is known. There is a possibility that if Satoshi Nakamoto's identity was known then the price would not be as expensive as it is now.
I agree and disagree.

I agree that if Satoshi Nakamoto identity is known, still alive, the market will have some price shocks with fud and fear that Satoshi Nakamoto will dump his bitcoins on the market and drag the price down.

I disagree that price shock won't last long, and price will recover after all. Because even Satoshi Nakamoto (if alive), can not shut down Bitcoin network, can not roll back the blockchain. His existence can not help government to shut down Bitcoin blockchain and its network.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 12:21:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 806
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 09:39:32 PM »
1M BTC is not necessarily a large enough number to cause the market to collapse, but the return of Satoshi could threaten the value of BTC: investors will feel that this market is created and led by someone who is cashing out the first BTC. Then the crypto market can become a financial game manipulated by someone and the fate of the market is decided by their actions. I can also be excited about the appearance of Satoshi but that will be when I have exited all BTC positions in my account. When I'm still holding BTC, I hope Satoshi will remain anonymous forever.
You are right to some extent about 1M BTC is not a big amount but it is a big enough amount to make the market volatile besides I agree with your point because the market is highly adaptive at the moment and I think even if Satoshi tries to sell all of this money at once which he/she would definitely won't do, but in case then I think the market has enough potential to consume it.

And I don't think that's a good way to think that the creator of BTC is trying to book some profit, and people consider it a bad thing, as everyone needs money, and even if Satoshi started to book his funds which he kept public who knows if he kept some BTC hidden from the public as well, but that's another case and consider the reality that we know of.

I suggest we should not see him with such eyes, as he is a human, and needs money, so let him book the profit, and make money as well. What do you say?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 10:35:18 PM »
Satoshi was a very important role in the success of creating Bitcoin, but is what he is doing now disappearing from media life the wrong way? Satoshi Nakamoto was last seen active on the forum December 13, 2010, and it is better to still know Bitcoin than to know who the real Satoshi is. In my opinion, it will be very dangerous when Satoshi Nakamoto's identity is known. There is a possibility that if Satoshi Nakamoto's identity was known then the price would not be as expensive as it is now.
Not only is it not as expensive as it is today, Satoshi will certainly receive many threats from outsiders, let alone from the government.
He will be directly pressured to reveal all and how many Bitcoins he is actually holding.

It is better to remain anonymous at all times, because Bitcoin will not be stopped, Bitcoin remains decentralized and this is a revolutionary technology that has its pros and cons, but now it provides many advantages and benefits for everyone. Satoshi Keep an eye on all of us.
That's right, there are many threats that are very dangerous for Satoshi. I really hope Satoshi is never found so that the price of Bitcoin will still remain safe and the Bitcoin ecosystem will still remain stable at high prices. Satoshi moves in the anonymous shadows, this really interests me to imitate Satoshi style.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2024, 03:15:33 AM »
You are right to some extent about 1M BTC is not a big amount but it is a big enough amount to make the market volatile besides I agree with your point because the market is highly adaptive at the moment and I think even if Satoshi tries to sell all of this money at once which he/she would definitely won't do, but in case then I think the market has enough potential to consume it.

And I don't think that's a good way to think that the creator of BTC is trying to book some profit, and people consider it a bad thing, as everyone needs money, and even if Satoshi started to book his funds which he kept public who knows if he kept some BTC hidden from the public as well, but that's another case and consider the reality that we know of.

I suggest we should not see him with such eyes, as he is a human, and needs money, so let him book the profit, and make money as well. What do you say?
That is just a case that we consider to be able to visualize how the market will react in the future, I do not think that Satoshi will come back and sell 1M BTC causing the price and independence of BTC to be negatively affected.

To me, Satoshi is a legend when creating the best version of internet money and choosing to disappear when achieving his goal to strengthen the value of BTC. Satoshi has turned down both fame and fortune from BTC, which is not something that everyone can do.

Online Faisal2202

• View Profile

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2024, 10:23:13 PM »
That is just a case that we consider to be able to visualize how the market will react in the future, I do not think that Satoshi will come back and sell 1M BTC causing the price and independence of BTC to be negatively affected.

To me, Satoshi is a legend when creating the best version of internet money and choosing to disappear when achieving his goal to strengthen the value of BTC. Satoshi has turned down both fame and fortune from BTC, which is not something that everyone can do.
Well said, I once watched a video on IG in which they were saying most of the big money people have not shown there faces, people don't even know them, don't even know their names, they live in the shadows, and I can assume Satoshi had better knowledge of it. That's why he chose that path instead of choosing the path of fame. As with fame many responsibilities come, if something bad on the network, he will be accused and questioned.

But now, with no proof of his existence, authorities can't question him about anything, and he must be living the life he wants. I can't imagine how such people develop such emotions, like how they really control there emotions, how one of there surroundings, didn't noticed them, at least one of his cousin would be aware that he is satoshi. That's so strange as well. Well, as you said, we just visualize things to predict the market. That's perception based on our knowledge and facts we know.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2024, 06:32:03 AM »

That's right, Satoshi will keep all the wallets he owns and will keep all his assets, I'm sure Satoshi has a lot of Bitcoins stored as his legacy which is still well protected. This shows Satoshi's very intelligent nature and this is why many people are looking for Satoshi.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2024, 10:32:52 AM »
That's right, Satoshi will keep all the wallets he owns and will keep all his assets, I'm sure Satoshi has a lot of Bitcoins stored as his legacy which is still well protected. This shows Satoshi's very intelligent nature and this is why many people are looking for Satoshi.
It's been 15 years since Bitcoin was launched and until now no one knows who Satoshi really is.
This proves that Satoshi will remain anonymous and will continue to hold Bitcoin in his wallet indefinitely.

Bitcoin without satoshi would not be what it is now, because anonymous satoshi makes Bitcoin a digital asset that cannot be intervened by anyone.
Satoshi is behind all of Bitcoin's current success.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2024, 10:32:52 AM »

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2024, 11:53:08 PM »
I'd like to hear your views on this issue:
  • Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
  • Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
  • When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?

1. it doesn't seem so. Haven't we all this time paid no attention to the various things Craig Wright has said about the business? If so, then there's no need to think about it anymore. What is certain is, I don't agree with him claiming to be Satoshi.

2. No, it doesn't matter who the real Satoshi is. The focus is that we must be careful on whatever the FUD or other impersonate. No matter who he is or are, we must thanks to  him for this extraordinary Bitcoin.

3. I don't think so. So far, the talks about Satoshi still related to certain privacy. And let's wait and keep the secret and privacy.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2024, 03:20:29 AM »
2. No, it doesn't matter who the real Satoshi is. The focus is that we must be careful on whatever the FUD or other impersonate. No matter who he is or are, we must thanks to  him for this extraordinary Bitcoin.
FUD and fake news are also things that we care about, but it is to prevent and warn each other to reduce the number of victims and the bad reputation for the crypto market. Satoshi created BTC, creating both a crypto market and a blockchain market, but these are also markets where scammers come to find prey. Perhaps when the crypto market matures and is managed seriously, the FUD and fake news in the market will also decrease when the perpetrators will be severely punished as what is happening in the stock market.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2024, 12:19:44 PM »
FUD and fake news are also things that we care about, but it is to prevent and warn each other to reduce the number of victims and the bad reputation for the crypto market. Satoshi created BTC, creating both a crypto market and a blockchain market, but these are also markets where scammers come to find prey. Perhaps when the crypto market matures and is managed seriously, the FUD and fake news in the market will also decrease when the perpetrators will be severely punished as what is happening in the stock market.
I think this has become a cycle in the world of cryptocurrency, there are definitely groups that will try to provide cryptocurrency price movements by providing some news that is spread through news websites on the internet, for example, when they want the price to collapse there will be a lot of bad news circulating. with the aim of making traders and whales panic, and vice versa, when the price wants to rise, many will try to create good news about cryptocurrency so that many people are influenced and buy cryptocurrency which ultimately makes the price increase.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2024, 12:52:10 PM »

However, I think of something else: in recent years, when Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi, has the value of BTC been affected? And suppose the Judge declares that Craig Wright is Satoshi, will our accumulation, storage and use of BTC be affected? My answer is always very clear: No!
I agree completely with everything that you have said, but let's disagree a bit on this subject I quoted above, based on how people reason or think most of the time, I personally believe that if somehow, the court had managed to recognize and declare craig Wright, as the true Satoshi Nakamoto, I believe the price BSV would have pumped really hard, in fact, I fear to say that BSV possibly would have taken over the thrown of crypto dominance away from Bitcoin and own it for itself, and this is because, the community would have been completely divided, and here is what would have happened, the bitcoin OGs would have possibly sticked with bitcoin, while the crypto newbies would have gone for BSV due to the fact that this would have been more recognized since it's founder is known and already made connections with some governments and possibly will still make more, in fact, for bitcoin not to turn and be considered a shit coin BSV is today, Satoshi himself or their self would have had to come out to rebuke criag Wright, as well as the court by proofing beyound all reasonable doubt that he (criag wright) is not Satoshi.
But all the sane, thank goodness the court was completely truthful and fair in the case by not allowing the imposter to buy his way into the judgment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2024, 01:24:45 PM »
Well said, I once watched a video on IG in which they were saying most of the big money people have not shown there faces, people don't even know them, don't even know their names, they live in the shadows, and I can assume Satoshi had better knowledge of it. That's why he chose that path instead of choosing the path of fame. As with fame many responsibilities come, if something bad on the network, he will be accused and questioned.

But now, with no proof of his existence, authorities can't question him about anything, and he must be living the life he wants. I can't imagine how such people develop such emotions, like how they really control there emotions, how one of there surroundings, didn't noticed them, at least one of his cousin would be aware that he is satoshi. That's so strange as well. Well, as you said, we just visualize things to predict the market. That's perception based on our knowledge and facts we know.

I don't think that he had let anyone know about his identity and that he is the one who created Bitcoin even his close relatives, maybe his direct family knows about it but I doubt it because secrets don't stay secret if they are shared with anyone even with family members. After all, at some point, one of the members who know will have it come out of their mouth when they are having a conversation in a flow because it happens when you are in the flow, you tend to say things that you aren't supposed to say.

He was a very wise man, he knew that it wouldn't be a good option for him to reveal his identity by creating such a technology only to garner fame and become popular because it could become a life threat for him if he did that back then.

Online Faisal2202

• View Profile

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 09:50:54 PM »
From your statement of "I am sure...." I assumed you don't really know how much BTC he has in his holdings. Currently, there are more than 1 million. As I and other members have mentioned, so you can check by yourself also. The point is that Satoshi is an intelligent person and BTC is the proof. Besides his anonymity and remaining in the shadows is also proof that he is an intelligent person.

The point I am curious about is why he still not moved any of his funds yet. As he must be in need of money then why he is not utilizing these funds? Maybe he kept these funds public, just to show us that he have these funds, but the real purpose might be to abandon these BTC ti shorten the supply. Who knows the real agenda behind it, only Allah and Satoshi knows.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2024, 11:58:23 PM »
1.Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
Everyone and including the judges know that CW is not Satoshi, so the lawsuit isn't gonna be in his favour.

2.Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
It would have mattered is bitcoin was centralized and the destiny of bitcoin lies in his hand. Right now, it doesn't matter. We are all Satoshis

3. When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
Maybe in 50+ years time, when it will be obvious that Satoshi is no more.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2024, 05:16:07 AM »
I think this has become a cycle in the world of cryptocurrency, there are definitely groups that will try to provide cryptocurrency price movements by providing some news that is spread through news websites on the internet, for example, when they want the price to collapse there will be a lot of bad news circulating. with the aim of making traders and whales panic, and vice versa, when the price wants to rise, many will try to create good news about cryptocurrency so that many people are influenced and buy cryptocurrency which ultimately makes the price increase.
that's the reality, we will always hear good and bad news about bitcoin and crypto currency. They will make the market rise, with good news and make the market dump with bad news. But ahead of the halving this time, there is only good news circulating. Hopefully bitcoin and crypto can reach a new ATH which is 2 times higher than before

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG