follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Where can I mine coins?  (Read 7038 times)

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1887
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter Karma Bad Quick Poster
Re: Where can I mine coins?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2024, 01:44:46 PM »
It depends on what coin do you want to mine for me right now i suggest PI NETWORK since this is has a good project for now mainnet for this coin are not yet launch but they already working to it

Good project?
Pi network has been around for 4 years, always coming with a "new project" always promising things and not actually delivering a thing in the end.
It's like the meme coins of promises.
Also, that's not real mining, it's juts getting referrals and opening your app like a faucet
That is not mining as you have said, it's a kind of referral system and opening your app like a faucet. Some years ago I was mining pie as they will call it. But at a point, I discovered that I am being programmed in such a way that I must open pie app everyday. Also my upliner keep pressuring me to mine and invite people. I didn't like people disturbing my peace of mind, I had to uninstall the pie app. Till now, I am not regretting why I uninstalled it.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2024, 01:44:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1441
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:21:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2024, 06:55:27 PM »
As a fresher, what is the best app i can use for mining?
This is a question someone asked me, so I think I should shear it hear so I can get some good ideas on that...

Mining of bitcoin is not as easy as that, am not saying this to get you scared, but you need to understand what is involved, you will need to set up a mining rig and this alone has a lot of demands, financial demands, technical demand, energy demands and lots more, if you see anyone inviting you to engage on any other app mining whereby they will reward you for, don't believe them because cloud mining are often scam.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 10:36:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Search Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 04:27:41 AM »
As a fresher, what is the best app i can use for mining?
This is a question someone asked me, so I think I should shear it hear so I can get some good ideas on that...
If you're referring to an "APP" meaning an android app, I'm afraid you will find anything that's legit.
The last mining app that I remember that was legit was the Electroneum app where you can earn ETN coins simply by mining. That's long gone already.

Mining coins now needs mining equipment, and depending on the country you are living, it can be profitable, or not because electricity costs are a big factor when you're mining. Tell your friend the reality that there isn't any legit mining "APP" right now. If he wants to mine that bad, tell him to buy mining equipment. Now if your friend really wanted to mine, I would suggest following this Youtuber because he had some contents that are related to mining coins.

https://www.youtube.com/@VoskCoin/videos

Offline albon

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1506
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2024, 08:10:13 PM »
It depends on what coin do you want to mine for me right now i suggest PI NETWORK since this is has a good project for now mainnet for this coin are not yet launch but they already working to it

Good project?
Pi network has been around for 4 years, always coming with a "new project" always promising things and not actually delivering a thing in the end.
Also, that's not real mining, it's juts getting referrals and opening your app like a faucet
That is not mining as you have said, it's a kind of referral system and opening your app like a faucet. Some years ago I was mining pie as they will call it. But at a point, I discovered that I am being programmed in such a way that I must open pie app everyday. Also my upliner keep pressuring me to mine and invite people. I didn't like people disturbing my peace of mind, I had to uninstall the pie app. Till now, I am not regretting why I uninstalled it.
This year i came to know this system telegram bot mining and referral system is also added here. Many projects are getting into crypto through telegram mining and generating traffic. It is actually a form of generating points and after a certain period of time you can convert them into real coins. Hotcoin telegram mining got hype some time ago and really those who mined there got good profit. But airdrops are now the best way to earn money, so i invite people to work on mining good projects.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1890
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 11:59:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2024, 11:25:34 AM »
In Texas, a $2.4 million house for sale, converted into a mining farm - the mansion housed about 80 miners consuming 500 kW, for this purpose two separate power lines were installed.

P.S. Honestly? Shocked by the scale and approach of people who worked on the development + installation of all the equipment.  8)

Source link: https://x.com/zillowgonewild/status/1802366957343178762

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2198
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 10:15:38 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2024, 03:48:24 PM »
In Texas, a $2.4 million house for sale, converted into a mining farm -

Trashed a house that was really different and special in that neighborhood and converted it into a warehouse....
What the f* was the point in all this, they could have grabbed for cheap a location outside Dallas or Forth Worth and mine there without spending a ton of money reconfiguring a 5 beds house!

I don't even want to know how many permits he had to get for that gas generator in the pics!

Offline Gposas

• Activity: 112
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 08:21:45 PM
    • View Profile

100 Posts Avatar Signature
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2024, 11:40:20 PM »
It is obvious that mining altcoins now is trending on telegram bot. We see different projects like; wormfare, tapswap, hamster Kombat, dotcoin, and all others that are unleashing their token mining on telegram bot, oftentimes called airdrop.
Now the reality is this, are these coin going to succeed?
Are they real?
People often join these mining on a fifty fifty ground, standing on the probability that it may or may not be listed on exchanges. Though some are likely listed after sometimes eg. Pixelverse, this project also based it's mining on telegram bot and it's to be listed on Bybit exchange.
Another aspect is this... Do they even distribute the tokens to your wallet after mining? Cuz after mining, the project may likely be listed on exchanges, but token distribution might probably not be shared amongst all miners.
So my advice is this, you can go into crypto trading and investment rather than mining, but if you want to mine any coin always make sure u get thorough details, all necessary information about it, and always be updated because u are likely to end up wasting all your time if the token doesn't get to the market.
BitMixList • Mixers • Coordinators • Exchanges
AltcoinsTalks ANN • ₿ Bitcointalk ANN

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2024, 11:40:20 PM »

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2024, 03:58:10 PM »
It is obvious that mining altcoins now is trending on telegram bot. We see different projects like; wormfare, tapswap, hamster Kombat, dotcoin, and all others that are unleashing their token mining on telegram bot, oftentimes called airdrop.
Are they real?

It's not mining!
These are just coins on an account much like coins in CandyCrushSaga or Wow, there is no mining, there are validated transactions, you do nothing to secure the chain, and there are no real nodes involved.
The best analogy would be faucets!

People often join these mining on a fifty fifty ground, standing on the probability that it may or may not be listed on exchanges. Though some are likely listed after sometimes eg. Pixelverse, this project also based it's mining on telegram bot and it's to be listed on Bybit exchange.

Again, there is no mining. All these devs know there is nothing like that behind it but they are afraid to tell the truth as it would show there isn't even any decentralization behind it. How could you get banned from something in a decentralized system?

Offline ABCbits

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 01:24:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Poll Votes Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2024, 12:38:04 PM »
Are they real?
Another aspect is this... Do they even distribute the tokens to your wallet after mining? Cuz after mining, the project may likely be listed on exchanges, but token distribution might probably not be shared amongst all miners.

Aside from what @Stompix said, i wouldn't trust such project if they actually use word "mining" when describing how people can obtain their coin/token. In that case, i think the chance is lower than 50% to be listed on exchange or actually received those coin/token.

So my advice is this, you can go into crypto trading and investment rather than mining, but if you want to mine any coin always make sure u get thorough details, all necessary information about it, and always be updated because u are likely to end up wasting all your time if the token doesn't get to the market.

And learn what does mining actually mean, to avoid project which can't even use proper term.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Manna

• Plagiarism Penalty
  • Activity: 248
  • Last Active: August 19, 2024, 09:16:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Spammer 100 Posts in one day Signature Avatar
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2024, 02:05:54 PM »
Maybe you can also specify what kind of coins are you trying to mine, or what device you're mining with. If you're planning on using a phone or a laptop, and hope for a decent profit, I'd suggest you try your luck on the lottery instead (as mentioned above). You said somebody asked you this so I assume you're just trying to see which platform is good that you can recommend to him, but I'd rather tell him to research it on his own, especially if you don't know what kind of device he will use to mine. Just tell him that most cloud mining is scams and if profit is his goal, he'd need to spend a lot of capital to build a decent rig. CMIIW.
From what you mentioned, it sounds like someone asked for advice on a device or platform for mining.  I agree that the success of mining depends on the specific device and required capital in this case.
 Currently, most cloud mining platforms can be scams and profitability is very uncertain.  For those who are serious about mining, a dedicated mining rig needs to be built.  Also, the profit rate also depends on the type of mining that is being done on the basis of proof (Proof of Work or Proof of Stake).  If a recommendation is to be made about a device's specifications or platform, it should ask the user to research it thoroughly on their own.  Because choosing the right platform and device is very important for mining and it depends on many factors, such as: power consumption, hashing power, mining pool fees, etc.

Offline Vision pro

• AI Detected
  • Activity: 172
  • Last Active: September 17, 2024, 12:31:05 AM
    • View Profile

Search 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2024, 09:00:33 PM »
Maybe you can also specify what kind of coins are you trying to mine, or what device you're mining with. If you're planning on using a phone or a laptop, and hope for a decent profit, I'd suggest you try your luck on the lottery instead (as mentioned above). You said somebody asked you this so I assume you're just trying to see which platform is good that you can recommend to him, but I'd rather tell him to research it on his own, especially if you don't know what kind of device he will use to mine. Just tell him that most cloud mining is scams and if profit is his goal, he'd need to spend a lot of capital to build a decent rig. CMIIW.
From my little knowledge I can say that if you want to do mining in Bitcoin then you need to get a very expensive setup from where you can mine some bit coins.  And it's almost a lot more expensive.  So I would suggest you to go to trading sites with some capital and start trading slowly.  And in future if you are a big trading man then you can make a lot of profit.

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Last Active: September 20, 2024, 04:03:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Bad
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2024, 02:46:09 PM »
OK first of all, you need to know that you don't mine coins with an "app" usually. Most coins are mined using ASICs so you don't really have a choice in which software you want to use. Some other coins that use GPUs do have apps for mining with, but usually there are only one or two of them because they are maintained by the project itself or people close to it.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2024, 10:41:39 PM »
From my little knowledge I can say that if you want to do mining in Bitcoin then you need to get a very expensive setup from where you can mine some bit coins.  And it's almost a lot more expensive.  So I would suggest you to go to trading sites with some capital and start trading slowly.  And in future if you are a big trading man then you can make a lot of profit.

Why is this myth always mentioned in the discussions?
You don't need "expensive" stuff to mine Bitcoin, even if you were mining with GPU you would still need high-performance cards, same with BTC, you can get ASICs with $1000 per piece, but more important you need cheap electricity.
A guy that has access to 2 cents per kwh and just 2 grand in his pocket will make more money than one with 100k but who can't get anything under 8 cents kWh.

And unlike mining which is a business with clear costs and revenues, trading is risky, you an simply lose everything, and there might be months where you don't make a penny. Comparing mining with trading is like comparing agriculture with gambling.

Offline Altlover

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: August 31, 2024, 03:12:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2024, 01:24:44 PM »
The Pi Network has faced criticism and skepticism from various quarters. Some key points to consider:Critics often compare Pi Network to meme coins due to the lack of a clear, functional product or use case. The true value of the Pi coin remains uncertain, especially without a fully functional mainnet or clear economic model.Overall, while Pi Network has generated interest and a large user base, it remains essential to approach it with caution and be aware of its current limitations and the risks involved.

Good project?

Offline B.Trader

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: September 19, 2024, 03:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    50 Posts Karma Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2024, 08:53:12 PM »
Graphics processing is used to mine certain cryptocurrencies like ethereum.
You're absolutely correct! Ethereum did indeed transition from Proof of Work PoW to Proof of Stake (PoS) with the Ethereum Merge in September 2022, effectively ending mining on its network. This shift has been a major milestone in the crypto space, as Ethereum was one of the largest networks utilizing GPU mining.

Ethereum switched to PoS in 2022!!! that's 2 years ago, common, that has been in the news for years, you can't mine Ethereum anymore!
Also, as previously, GPU mining is on its last breath, the number of coins that are mined only with GPU as there is no ASIC for them are so few and the reward is so little it's not even worth taking into account!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG