follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« on: March 18, 2024, 02:32:12 AM »
Bitcoin has become a global phenomenon, and the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto remains a mystery that many people are eager to uncover. Perhaps those interested in Bitcoin are aware that Craig Wright, an Australian computer scientist, has been claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto for many years without any evidence. Ultimately, the presiding judge in the case between Crypto Open Patent Alliance (COPA) and Craig Wright ruled that Wright had failed to provide any credible evidence to support his claim [1].

Not only did the ruling end the controversy between the Bitcoin community and Craig Wright, but it also caused the price of Bitcoin Satoshi Vision token (BSV) to drop 17% [2] because Satoshi's expectations for the future of Bitcoin were greater than what was mentioned in the Bitcoin Whitepaper. This is clearly shown in the recently revealed emails between Satoshi and Sirius [3]. Ultimately, BSV is just a token created on a platform of deception.

However, I think of something else: in recent years, when Craig Wright claimed to be Satoshi, has the value of BTC been affected? And suppose the Judge declares that Craig Wright is Satoshi, will our accumulation, storage and use of BTC be affected? My answer is always very clear: No!

First and foremost, I am a BTC lover and a Satoshi fan. I never believe Craig Wright is Satoshi. Satoshi chose to be anonymous to protect the decentralized value of Bitcoin. Satoshi would not suddenly come back and try to prove his identity in every way possible, as Craig Wright has tried to do. People who are suspected by the community to be Satoshi, such as Dorian Nakamoto, Hal Finney, and Nick Szabo, have always denied it, while scammers claim to be Satoshi in order to gain fame.

The value of BTC does not come from Satoshi's reputation but from the world's most decentralized network with about 50K nodes + extremely secure POW protocol + independence from all financial forces + wide acceptance in the internet user community. As long as these foundations exist, BTC will still have value for us.

We don't need to know exactly who created Google, we still use Google. We don't know who created the smartphone, we still use the smartphone. We don't remember the name of the person who invented electricity, we still use electricity every day... These technologies continue to exist and develop based on the real needs of society, not on a single individual. Bitcoin is the same, I use BTC to store assets because I believe in the value of BTC, not because Bitcoin was created by Satoshi.

To me, Satoshi's choice to remain anonymous can be seen as an act of empowerment for us, for all of us who still accept, use, and promote Bitcoin. In other words, it is possible that Satoshi believes that all of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!

I'd like to hear your views on this issue:
  • Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
  • Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
  • When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?

References:
[1] UK court rules Craig Wright not Nakamoto, ending long-standing drama
[2] Satoshi’s Vision down 17% against Bitcoin after Craig Wright verdict
[3] Satoshi - Sirius emails 2009-2011

Note:
  • My opinion has been presented in a topic, on BitcoinTalk forum
  • This topic on AltcoinsTalks forum has included a minor change in the way my opinion is presented.
  • This statement is to avoid accusations of plagiarism.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:32:30 PM by KryptoBull »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« on: March 18, 2024, 02:32:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Re: All of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 03:35:04 AM »
Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.
Before going to my discussion in this thread, let me say this.

That part above makes me like my alt account not my offense, just saying and to make sure you are not my alt. :)

I saw some of your threads and joined discussions too but forget to say you about this!

Now, about this topic, every person who uses bitcoin for transactions, run Bitcoin full nodes actually contributing to Bitcoin network, its decentralization and its adoption. If we own/ use bitcoins, we are components of Bitcoin community and important.

But to say we are more important than Satoshi Nakamoto, I disagree and there is no way to prove that we are more or less important than Satoshi Nakamoto. Just own, use Bitcoin network and bitcoins, and enjoy with this experience. Don't try to compare us with Satoshi Nakamoto.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 06:06:04 AM »
Yeah All of us combined is more important than satoshi because he have served His target and job here , so now we are calling being more important than the creator  :D :D
but for me personally , Satoshi and all of us must join to help the world(hoping Satoshi is still here with us)

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 10:43:22 AM »
I see this as relative. I think that to compare you have to use the same time frame, and trying to compare us now with Satoshi, who disappeared 14 years ago, is not a good way to do it. Although I suppose it is a way of encouraging us to continue supporting bitcoin and all that it entails.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:00:56 AM »

First and foremost, I am a BTC lover and a Satoshi fan. I never believe Craig Wright is Satoshi. Satoshi chose to be anonymous to protect the decentralized value of Bitcoin. Satoshi would not suddenly come back and try to prove his identity in every way possible, as Craig Wright has tried to do. People who are suspected by the community to be Satoshi, such as Dorian Nakamoto, Hal Finney, and Nick Szabo, have always denied it, while scammers claim to be Satoshi in order to gain fame.

I am 100% sure that Craig Wright is a big fraud as what he is doing is actually the very opposite of what Satoshi Nakamoto did which was to go underground and never to have resurfaced so far...now if ever there can come a time when the real Satoshi will finally reveal himself (this is assuming that he is a single person and not a group) I think he will be bringing with himself some solid, verifiable evidence so we can be sure we are dealing with the genuine one and not another faketoshi...again!

1. Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
In case there can be a negative outcome or a favorable one to Mr. Wright, this can never have any impact on Bitcoin but if the outcome will be against him then it would be greatly affecting his coin which is BSV. And this could be one of the biggest reasons why Wright is really doing all the things he can to make the final decision favorable to himself as it can crumble his own financial empire.

2. Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
No. Ever since I got into BTC I already know the details on Satoshi Nakamoto and how he chose to left Bitcoin and remain hidden from the public so it does not matter who can be the real guy or if he will continue to be anonymous.

3. When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
This COPA vs Wright case will even result into more people looking for the real guy and mine details of the things he said and did...in fact I would say that there is now some sort of a "cult" on his personality which will never stop as long as there is Bitcoin in the market. The mystique of Satoshi will continue for many years to come and may even encourage some people to also claim to be the real person behind Bitcoin maybe just for publicity.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:30:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 11:20:44 AM »
  • Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
No, that thing will not affect the value of Bitcoin at all. Every investor know that Craig is a fake person, he isn't Satoshi Nakamoto even if he tries his best to prove that he's Satoshi. If he was Satoshi then he may not have to prove anything to anyone.

Satoshi left the community and become uninvolved in success of Bitcoin because his main goal was to build a community that may nurture his creation. And when he saw that community then he disappeared for the good of Bitcoin.
No, it doesn't matter that who Satoshi was, his identity won't impact Bitcoin investments.

This is a tough question to answer but still I believe I can answer this question. The answer is "never," the community will never stop serching for Satoshi's identity and that's a fact. They will always try to uncover the who Satoshi was and why he disappeared after seeing success of Bitcoin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1562
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:45 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 11:29:09 AM »
Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?
Craig Wright Faketoshi is a loser and bitcoin remain decentralized the extent it is decentralized unlike if Craig Wright Faketoshi won the case which might affect bitcoin or maybe not. But as he lost, no effect.

Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?
No. If you are part of what support the adoption, you are Satoshi.

When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?
They should continue if they want. But they should know that they are Satoshi. If you hold bitcoin or telling people about bitcoin or mining bitcoin or running a full node or contributing to bitcoin adoption in one way or the other, you are Satoshi.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 11:29:09 AM »

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 11:52:54 AM »
Without Satoshi, Bitcoin could not exist, or at least in its current form. Therefore, his role is pivotal in the story and his discovery will inevitably affect the price, but it will not bring about fundamental changes. Otherwise, Bitcoin is not a decentralized network that does not depend on a single individual.
Craig Wright knows that he is not Satoshi, but the attention and follow-up this story has received makes him continue this lie, so do not help him spread it. If Satoshi returns, he will know how to prove himself.

Before going to my discussion in this thread, let me say this.

That part above makes me like my alt account not my offense, just saying and to make sure you are not my alt. :)

I saw some of your threads and joined discussions too but forget to say you about this!

I've seen the pattern of topics before and I thought you were the account holder. ;D ;D

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:42:39 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 02:22:23 PM »

First, I want to give you credit for such an amazing post. This is one of the best posts I have read in a long while.

From my observation so far on how the crypto market works, news and rumors have a great impact on the price of Bitcoin. The volatility of Bitcoin makes it very likely to fluctuate when there is an update about certain actions. I think the majority of Bitcoin enthusiasts don't seem to like this Craig guy due to his actions of impersonation. Which means, the outcome of the lawsuit has nothing to do with Bitcoin. In other words, I would say that it won't affect the price of Bitcoin.

I wouldn't say so. My reason is that the Bitcoin community is thriving even in the absence of the true creator. Satoshi has done an excellent job of ensuring that Bitcoin runs on protocols that can't be altered as long as it is in use.

Although not everyone is interested in who is behind the Bitcoin project, there are many who will continue to show interest in finding out who he is.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2024, 03:59:16 PM »
I've seen the pattern of topics before and I thought you were the account holder. ;D ;D
I know.

OP can take my idea but should spend some seconds to compose his own notes. Copy and paste like this looks very odds, and makes me fearful of being accused in future.  :)  ::)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:02:03 PM by tranthidung »

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 05:50:43 PM »

References:
[1] UK court rules Craig Wright not Nakamoto, ending long-standing drama
[2] Satoshi’s Vision down 17% against Bitcoin after Craig Wright verdict
[3] Satoshi - Sirius emails 2009-2011

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Satoshi has little importance imo.

Of he revealed himself, I think this would be terrible for price  specially in long term. Bitcoin would become centralized, just like Vitalik 's blockchain.  It would be satoshi 's blockchain.

He could impose changes  , or even be coerced to do so
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2024, 09:16:23 PM »
The value of BTC does not come from Satoshi's reputation but from the world's most decentralized network with about 50K nodes + extremely secure POW protocol + independence from all financial forces + wide acceptance in the internet user community. As long as these foundations exist, BTC will still have value for us.

To me, Satoshi's choice to remain anonymous can be seen as an act of empowerment for us, for all of us who still accept, use, and promote Bitcoin. In other words, it is possible that Satoshi believes that all of us are more important to Bitcoin than Satoshi!

Satoshi's withdrawal from the Bitcoin community has added value to BTC and allowed it to exist on its own foundations: people come to BTC for its benefits, not because of who created it.

1. I don't see any direct value from this lawsuit, but there could be indirect effects: this event helps BTC to appear in the media with a more attractive story, Satoshi's anonymity is mentioned again and attracts potential investors to the market.

2. Satoshi's identity is a fascinating topic, I'm also curious but don't think it has any effect on my BTC trading.

3. The community will continue to explore Satoshi's identity for many years to come, and the more successful and famous BTC becomes, the more people will be curious about it. I doubt we will have an accurate answer because Satoshi is really careful about being anonymous.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2024, 11:28:41 PM »
3. The community will continue to explore Satoshi's identity for many years to come, and the more successful and famous BTC becomes, the more people will be curious about it. I doubt we will have an accurate answer because Satoshi is really careful about being anonymous.
I hope we never get an accurate answer and if we ever find out about Satoshi, it is because he decided to come out and reveal his identity and to prove it too. I cringe whenever bitcoiners are trying to unravel the mystery of Satoshi, when they wanted to stay anonymous, i believe everyone deserves the right to privacy and that also includes Satoshi, so there is no need going in search of his real identity.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2024, 06:00:39 PM »
Will the outcome of the lawsuit involving Faketoshi Craig Wright affect the value of BTC?

I don't know how the outcome of the lawsuit, whatever it is, could have an impact on Bitcoin, considering that the person who claims to be Satoshi has proven beyond doubt in the last 8 years that he is a pathological liar who is funded by people with very bad intentions.

Does Satoshi's true identity matter to your BTC investment?

It never has nor will it have any impact on what I personally think about Bitcoin. It's the idea that matters, not the person who put that idea into action. Of course we are grateful to him for that, but he chose to go into the shadows and we should respect that.

When will the community stop searching for Satoshi's identity?

The answer is simple, it will never stop. But I would not agree that the whole community is looking for the real identity of Satoshi, some respect the right to anonymity of that person, and that means his personal safety. Even if I personally knew who it was, I would never share it with the public.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:10:48 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2024, 06:05:51 PM »
You are right about the fact of how BTC value can't be affected by the reputation of satoshi but it might be affected by the BTC selling in the holding of Satoshi. If he chooses to sell them then the price will come down. And overall we should not mention the things that you have mentioned that back up the value of BTC because the price of BTC is driven by demand and supply.

1. No it won't affect the BTC price, I don't know why it affected the BSV's price but the BTC price won't be affected by it.
2. I have two possibilities for Satoshi, one he is dead, second he wants to remain in the shadows, just like many other powerful people who want to remain in the shadows, they don't want any fame, just want to live their lives peacefully.
3. I guess when we will be fed up by searching for him, or when his death will be confirmed.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██