follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which coins could be the best buys now!  (Read 1957 times)

Offline ultrloa

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1234
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:03:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search Linux User
Re: Which coins could be the best buys now!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 02:53:29 PM »
We all are witnessing a never ending dump in the crypto market as of now, but at the same time this could be an opportunity to get the best cryptos at the bottom low.

As I am quite new to crypto currencies.. can I have your picks of the top coins in which money could be put in, for a holding period of at least six months.

Thanks in advance.
You can select multiple coins of your choice by doing market analysis. But I will give top priority only to Bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity is constantly increasing, which means that Bitcoin will be the sole focus of everyone's investments in the future. Investing in Ethereum as the next coin to Bitcoin wouldn't hurt either. But after investing in Bitcoin, I would prefer Ethereum as a second coin.
At the moment some old coins have started pumping in the market especially SOL, INJ, polkadot, Ethereum Classic, 1inch, FileCoin, Avalanche etc. Coins were once in dumping position but now these coins are very popular and in pumping position.  You can purchase from these coins if you wish.
Almost all coins went up because the bullrun started. But in my opinion, SOL really has the potential to increase a lot, it is possible that it will reach $200 price or more, so I recommend to invest in the discounted zone to reduce the risk and maximize your profit.

XRP is the only old coin I've seen that hasn't really gone up, maybe it's also good to invest in it.

So far SOL have a great run recently and there's still a huge potential for more pump for this coin. Although I already secure my profit from SOL but still I'm monitoring how the market goes with this coin and want to buy again if there's a dump happen.

Also looking more forward for XRP in future since this is one of the best coin have great potential for a huge pump. Also have BNB but my top coin to have since I always accumulate when I have extra fund is bitcoin since there's no question about that this is the best coin to have.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2024, 02:53:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2024, 10:59:11 PM »
So far SOL have a great run recently and there's still a huge potential for more pump for this coin. Although I already secure my profit from SOL but still I'm monitoring how the market goes with this coin and want to buy again if there's a dump happen.

Also looking more forward for XRP in future since this is one of the best coin have great potential for a huge pump. Also have BNB but my top coin to have since I always accumulate when I have extra fund is bitcoin since there's no question about that this is the best coin to have.
Bitcoin is undoubtedly and indeed the main asset in the portfolio.
But for SOL and BNB also quite improved on significant price increases, especially SOL which is getting crowded because of quite hype in recent months.

The SOL ecosystem is growing well and SOL even proved that it will rise drastically and be able to break $100 again after dropping deep enough when it was in trouble with Alameda, which is also related to FTX.

In addition to these two Altcoins, why don't you mention ETH as the second Altcoin that will provide tremendous upside potential when Bitcoin reaches the new ATH later, I even hold ETH until now continue to buy it when the price drops.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2024, 11:10:58 PM »
But for SOL and BNB also quite improved on significant price increases, especially SOL which is getting crowded because of quite hype in recent months.
Bitcoin is surely the number one option for investment. There is no doubt on this coin.  ;)
BNB decreased a bit after CZ has a case with SEC. But he already solved the case, now BNB is raising again gradually.
SOL is the most hype coin among the top 10 coins in CMC. It looks like the price increasing faster toward the halving, but be careful to always analyze the hype on SOL. I don't expect it is the peak, then there will be no more huge raise.

In addition to these two Altcoins, why don't you mention ETH as the second Altcoin that will provide tremendous upside potential when Bitcoin reaches the new ATH later, I even hold ETH until now continue to buy it when the price drops.
ETH and ADA deserve to be other good investment. ETH and ADA always have good news during the bullrun season. And these coins looks like following the Bitcoin trends.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2024, 11:20:49 PM »
exactly. In fact, when was the time, both then and now, the best and most appropriate coin to buy, yes, number one is still Bitcoin. it is undoubtly. because we all really understand what Bitcoin is, so there's no need to doubt it.

In the future, if it is related to alt coins, I will personally think about top coins for sure. and ethereum is the most suitable and best to buy. However, if we expect a coin whose price is still very cheap, in this case, perhaps I would personally choose Matic as an option compared to other coins whose prices are still quite cheap.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Last Active: Today at 11:09:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2024, 04:39:39 AM »
We all are witnessing a never ending dump in the crypto market as of now, but at the same time this could be an opportunity to get the best cryptos at the bottom low.

As I am quite new to crypto currencies.. can I have your picks of the top coins in which money could be put in, for a holding period of at least six months.

Thanks in advance.
OP First you need to remember to take maximum risk in cryptocurrency investing. Secondly, you should invest extra money because the market can go down at any moment after investment so that you don't have to worry about investment losses after investment. Then since you want to invest your money for six months I don't know how successful you will be but if you are serious about investing then I suggest you to buy bitcoin ethereum and I don't suggest buying unique coins because other currencies carry too much risk for you  can do

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2024, 02:28:05 PM »
You can consider Ethereum when investing. Looking at the current market price, it can be seen that the price of Ethereum is slightly above $2300. If you invest in Ethylium then you can profit from it in future. Ethereum is currently the second most popular cryptocurrency in the market and is a very reliable coin. I would suggest you buy and hold Ethereum. Its price is expected to exceed $3000 in the near future.

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 370
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 17, 2024, 12:18:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 03:55:52 PM »

Thanks in advance.
We all in shock as we are witnessing a dump currently in the market despite ETF approval that we have all been anticipating and expecting pump in cryptocurrency prices. There is a saying that every disappointment is a blessing so the wise ones could actually turn things around to their own advantage because this is an opportunity to buy more coins at a low price and keep anticipating more profits.

At times like this almost every coin can be beneficial especially now that the bull run is around the corner but selecting the best coins to invest in is also an important thing. Before investing one needs to carefully carry out research even when people are identifying several coins that are best to invest in.

Never invest in a coin because you were told to do so, make sure you research on the coin and conclude by yourself if it is worth investing your money in.

My best picks are
BTC, ETH, SOL, and ADA are coins with good potential in my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2024, 03:55:52 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2024, 11:00:11 PM »
My best picks are
BTC, ETH, SOL, and ADA are coins with good potential in my opinion.
Simply, what you have mentioned are also in mine.
Because after all, the most important investment is in Bitcoin. The next step is to accumulate some of the top altcoins that will allow us to still achieve them. And top coins are the choice. We can check and recheck the coin market cap to choose which top coins are suitable.

As long as we don't choose hype coins that can only boom temporarily, then it will be much more widespread. because after all, hypecoins and also included in them are meme coins, they are very risky investments.

Oh yes, apart from BTC, ETH, SOL, and ADA, I also added: BNB and Matic.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2024, 10:43:15 PM »

Thanks in advance.
If we are to check how much price increases have the crypto coins gone in price from the beginning of the year till now(2 months), we will all choose bitcoin because it is the only coin that has increased tremendously than others.

That's to say, someone who aims for a short term investment plan like 6 months, has earned a lot of profits before the 6 months. That sounds good but it doesn't really because having the vision of hodling for a longer period like a year or two, will bring higher profits to the investor than withdrawing profits so soon because of short term profits.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2024, 11:28:21 PM »
You can consider Ethereum when investing. Looking at the current market price, it can be seen that the price of Ethereum is slightly above $2300. If you invest in Ethylium then you can profit from it in future. Ethereum is currently the second most popular cryptocurrency in the market and is a very reliable coin. I would suggest you buy and hold Ethereum. Its price is expected to exceed $3000 in the near future.
Ethereum will be always number one for the investment of altcoins. The current price looks not so high to buy, but I think it is better to wait for the dump to buy again. People assume the price of Etheruem will cross $5k in this bullrun season. So buying around $2k is very good rate, we can get enough profits when the price really passes $5k in the altcoins season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2024, 10:03:47 PM »
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. If I actually want to diversify a little, then I can go for strong projects that have their own smart contract and network, such as ETH, BNB, Matic, and Solana. If I want to invest in meme coins too, I will choose Doge Coin. The fact is, altcoins can be so unpredictable compared to Bitcoin, which has two known seasons. If you buy some Bitcoin during the bear market, you are sure to make some profits during the bull market, but if you invest in altcoins, you are not so sure of the coin that can have a huge price pump. 

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: Today at 11:58:53 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2024, 10:40:26 AM »
BTC, ETH, and SOL. I've been keeping an eye on these coins lately, and it's important to note that ALT SEASON and BTC SEASON aren't over yet. There are still halvings ready to provide massive profits to holders, so top coins are my focus right now.

Some might suggest other coins, like shitcoins, and that's not wrong as long as you only buy a little just to have them, not in large amounts. However, I recommend the main rule to not miss the train to the moon: buy top coins.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2024, 01:04:39 PM »
Bitcoin has been and will always be the best coin to buy for an investment, after which we can later make decision on investing on other coins if we think we have got that courage enough in taking risk with altcoins, we should never as well forget that our investment should be limited to the rate or amount which we can afford to loose, we have to consider the risk involved in any investment before we embark on them.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2024, 11:01:02 PM »
The best coin to buy as the crypto market is concerned is bitcoin. I said bitcoin to be that(best coin) because we know what the future holds for it as the halving and bull run is approaching to give a new ATH of bitcoin. Notwithstanding, there are other coins to invest in, but I can't give you my 100% support about them since I can't tell what the future holds for them in price. Investing in them is risky and it requires DYOR to avoid blaming anyone for why telling you to invest in altcoins other than bitcoin.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1059
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:30 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2024, 11:23:32 PM »
The best coin to buy as the crypto market is concerned is bitcoin. I said bitcoin to be that(best coin) because we know what the future holds for it as the halving and bull run is approaching to give a new ATH of bitcoin. Notwithstanding, there are other coins to invest in, but I can't give you my 100% support about them since I can't tell what the future holds for them in price. Investing in them is risky and it requires DYOR to avoid blaming anyone for why telling you to invest in altcoins other than bitcoin.
Any other top cryptocurrencies will likely perform well in the upcoming bull market, even if we cannot accurately predict their future prices. These cryptocurrencies are likely to experience significant growth. For newcomers to the market, the only thing I know is, that it is advised to avoid meme-coins, as they may not be good for long-term holding. It is also better to conduct your research than to rely on the opinions of others when it comes to investing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG