follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?  (Read 9053 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Can not afford gas fee to exchange token - What to do?
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 09:19:28 AM »
If you tried to cash out and you are being told that you are short of BNB to cover the gas fee, you can try to swap the coin to BNB see if it's enough for swapping to BNB native coin, then you can just cash out the BNB and the fee will be deducted still in BNB. If that process does not still work, then you have to deposit more BNB to your MetaMask wallet just like you have been instructed by MUGNIA.
I think in this case there is no other choice but to deposit extra BNB to carry out transactions because not all wallets have the same function as that. I think OP has been successful with his transaction because I see there is no response from OP anymore.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 09:19:28 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 09:27:12 AM »
The problem OP has faces is very common for newbies or for those who is in a rush. Always think twice before clicking «MAX» when you are about to buy something. The best option for him would be to have another source where he could send himself those few cents to cover transaction fee, because during selling and rebuying back he could have lost on exchange rate, and might end that again he is in short of few cents and would have to repeat same procedure and lose again.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2024, 02:49:10 AM »
I think as long as there are still many projects that use it, it will become a reference in itself-so that trust will definitely have an impact, although maybe there will also be many low-cost networks like you said SOL, but reputation also plays a role in determining what to use in the end.[/size]
For me, it's because I'm used to using the network that as long as there aren't any crucial problems, I won't move just because of a slight difference.
The Solana network is still the cheapest among several other smart contract platforms which have very expensive fees, but what you need to pay attention to is don't be satisfied with current technological developments, there is a possibility that in the future this technology will be very outdated and there will be new technology that is better than all.
Of course, it may currently be the best and cheapest but there is no guarantee that there will be something faster and cheaper. that's how technology is, it will always develop all the time.
Cheap is not a guarantee that you can provide the best service, because there are many features that must be provided so that those who use it feel at home and want to continue using it.
But I agree, that developments are always being updated, that currently the cheapest and best services provided
One day something better will come, and it cannot be avoided, because everyone wants to give their best to earn profits.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2024, 02:23:05 PM »
Cheap is not a guarantee that you can provide the best service, because there are many features that must be provided so that those who use it feel at home and want to continue using it.
But I agree, that developments are always being updated, that currently the cheapest and best services provided
One day something better will come, and it cannot be avoided, because everyone wants to give their best to earn profits.
If cheap doesn't guarantee the best service for its users, then you should pay attention to Solana and Binance Smart Chain.
For Solana, it is currently still in the development process. Then for Binance you can see the Binance exchange platform which is currently used by many people, whether the service provided is good or not?

Offline jamadrianne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 04:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts Search
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2024, 05:10:36 PM »
If you have a friend, then ask for him/her to lend some tokens for gas fee. This is another way to if there's not enough gas fee. The other way also is to buy tokens like BNB using your Fiat Money. It will not move forward unless you have enough funds for the gas fee.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2024, 01:19:16 PM »
If cheap doesn't guarantee the best service for its users, then you should pay attention to Solana and Binance Smart Chain.
For Solana, it is currently still in the development process. Then for Binance you can see the Binance exchange platform which is currently used by many people, whether the service provided is good or not?
As long as the competition for improvement and providing the best for its users is certainly very good, let them compete to continue to be able to provide what they can for their users. For those of me who have been using it and haven't found any problems that are really hindering me, I will still use it, as long as I experience problems, and it can no longer be trusted. Maybe I will look for another one, because there are many alternatives that can be used.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2024, 07:41:36 PM »
If you have a friend, then ask for him/her to lend some tokens for gas fee. This is another way to if there's not enough gas fee. The other way also is to buy tokens like BNB using your Fiat Money. It will not move forward unless you have enough funds for the gas fee.
I think the OP already knows the best way to send the assets he owns, because so far the OP has had no response, even though when using the BNB network the transaction fees required should be very cheap and easy to reach.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2024, 07:41:36 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG