follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6384 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2024, 03:13:34 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.

The correction in reality in the market has nothing to do with us doing DCA in the assets that we accumulate in reality. Normally, there is a correction because cryptocurrency is a volatile asset and that is not surprising.

Then, whatever your strategy is, of course, I can't do anything about it because it's your choice and it's your strategy. It's just that when there is a correction, there is also an opportunity to buy potential cryptocurrencies whose price value has also fallen in the market because Bitcoin's price value has fallen.
Usually when the market experiences a correction there is an opportunity for us to buy. However, this can be done while we still have money, but if not, it's better not to force yourself. People who panic or are afraid when they see the market experiencing a correction are usually people who are new to or have just entered the cryptocurrency space. That's a normal thing, I'm also sure that most people here also experienced the same thing at first, but slowly the feeling of panic disappears as our experience and knowledge increases.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2024, 03:13:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2024, 04:45:34 PM »
        -   this buy on the the deep is good and because this is what most of the community here in the crypto space always does. That's why what I'm going to do now is maybe for the time being I won't do day trading, instead I'll just do pure dca first because I kind of feel that we are really entering the gate of bull run.

It's hard for us to get stuck, maybe later I'll make a mistake that I'll suddenly regret in the end. So I'm now a bit double time at DCA as much as possible.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1417
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2024, 08:45:11 PM »
Few days ago Bitcoin price were fall in deep. But gradually it’s price recovered. Now bitcoin price is nwar about $51k. If anyone invest on Bitcoin and other currency in deep he still huge profited. Because some days ago bitcoin price was near about $20k.

Now Bitcoin price is above $50k. But i think it also low price. Who miss previous deep he can bought now because in near future bitcoin halving will happen then Bitcoin price will go moon. So i think who are interested to invest on cryptocurrency you can buy now.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:15:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2024, 11:00:01 PM »
Few days ago Bitcoin price were fall in deep. But gradually it’s price recovered. Now bitcoin price is nwar about $51k. If anyone invest on Bitcoin and other currency in deep he still huge profited. Because some days ago bitcoin price was near about $20k.

Now Bitcoin price is above $50k. But i think it also low price. Who miss previous deep he can bought now because in near future bitcoin halving will happen then Bitcoin price will go moon. So i think who are interested to invest on cryptocurrency you can buy now.
Depending on the potential of Bitcoin the current price may also dip if we speculate. At the moment every Bitcoin price is close to $51k which is sure to be the best time for those who doing Bitcoin DCA is still growing. This is a very well-known strategy for Bitcoin holders as it is the most tried and tested strategy to gradually grow the Bitcoin portfolio. For those who know about Bitcoin and don't have any doubts about the future of Bitcoin, now there is the dip. Moreover, you are right that those who have speculated about Bitcoin in the last bullmarket must believe in the potential of Bitcoin. For them, the current price of Bitcoin may also be the best time for investment.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Last Active: Today at 04:33:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2024, 11:09:49 PM »
No dips til right before or after 1/2 ing.

pretty sure it will remain at 49.5 to 60k till right near the ½ ing that will be your next decent dip.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1163
  • Last Active: Today at 09:42:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2024, 11:35:47 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.
I never use all the money at once to invest. I always invest every amount I earn from here using the DCA method and I also deposit some of my physical income weekly. I focus on two coins to invest in and I don't focus on moving forward with unique coins. I see many people here who look for opportunities to invest and wait for bear markets. I would say it is better to invest using DCA method rather than waiting for bear market. Investing using DCA method is definitely more successful in that investment. So everyone thinks better to use DCA method to invest from now on.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Last Active: Today at 04:33:32 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2024, 05:15:59 PM »
I never use all the money at once to invest. I always invest every amount I earn from here using the DCA method and I also deposit some of my physical income weekly. I focus on two coins to invest in and I don't focus on moving forward with unique coins. I see many people here who look for opportunities to invest and wait for bear markets. I would say it is better to invest using DCA method rather than waiting for bear market. Investing using DCA method is definitely more successful in that investment. So everyone thinks better to use DCA method to invest from now on.

Dca is a must. But a dip and hold plan should be a part of your investment strategy.

I SET a crash buy ladder.

And I dca my signature earnings.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2024, 05:15:59 PM »

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1132
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2024, 05:25:28 PM »
Dca is a must. But a dip and hold plan should be a part of your investment strategy.

I SET a crash buy ladder.

And I dca my signature earnings.
I highly agree with you, I believe dip and holding plan could help all those people who are scared of losing their capital but it would work only if someone should implement it with DCA strategy.

I have checked your crash buying ladder and found that you're more likely interested in buying 3k below the first value which's a good strategy on its own.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2024, 05:40:49 PM »
Usually when the market experiences a correction there is an opportunity for us to buy. However, this can be done while we still have money, but if not, it's better not to force yourself. People who panic or are afraid when they see the market experiencing a correction are usually people who are new to or have just entered the cryptocurrency space. That's a normal thing, I'm also sure that most people here also experienced the same thing at first, but slowly the feeling of panic disappears as our experience and knowledge increases.
Currently, where Bitcoin and other crypto prices have started to rise and it is impossible for them to drop to the bottom price like during the previous era, one of the things we are waiting for when we want to increase our accumulation is a market correction. Because usually every time there is one. The increase, whether significant or gradual, will definitely be followed by a market correction. That's bound to happen, no matter how far it falls, yes we can target it at a certain price. Therefore, if we encounter a market correction, there is no need to worry, and in fact this can be used to start accumulating more coins. What is important is that we understand the management of our emotions to control them and also the financial management that we have for a financial system for healthier and wiser investments.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2024, 09:34:26 PM »
Currently, where Bitcoin and other crypto prices have started to rise and it is impossible for them to drop to the bottom price like during the previous era, one of the things we are waiting for when we want to increase our accumulation is a market correction. Because usually every time there is one. The increase, whether significant or gradual, will definitely be followed by a market correction. That's bound to happen, no matter how far it falls, yes we can target it at a certain price. Therefore, if we encounter a market correction, there is no need to worry, and in fact this can be used to start accumulating more coins. What is important is that we understand the management of our emotions to control them and also the financial management that we have for a financial system for healthier and wiser investments.

You are right that currently bitcoin and altcoins have started to rise and prices are high. We can study it again when a correction occurs, although I don't expect there will be a sharp correction, maybe there will only be a small correction. but at least there is still a chance to add to our coin collection in our wallet, which is good.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3143
  • Last Active: Today at 12:53:44 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2024, 10:04:57 PM »

You are right that currently bitcoin and altcoins have started to rise and prices are high. We can study it again when a correction occurs, although I don't expect there will be a sharp correction, maybe there will only be a small correction. but at least there is still a chance to add to our coin collection in our wallet, which is good.
Now many are afraid to make any sudden movements because in fact it is not clear how events will develop. The market can easily go into a long sideways position and when we get used to the new prices we will become more courageous.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2024, 02:37:16 PM »

This is something that we should make good use of, instead of panicking and selling it for fear of the price dropping even further. Correction is something that is very common in the market and it is part of the process.

But it does require experience to become someone who can make good use of market conditions. Knowledge and experience will speak volumes in this regard. That is why we are required to keep learning.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2024, 04:15:39 PM »

If you know something about trading, you also know when to buy at the right time or opportunity. Because if you only depend on what you buy because of what you hear or read in articles—in short, being carried away by the hype—I think that's where the risk comes in.

And when this happens, the investors' capital investment will now be in jeopardy. Buy-on-dip is good and easy to say, but many people miss it when it comes to the actual moment itself.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1139
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2024, 10:44:32 PM »
We are no longer in the dip again and if anyone is interested to buy now is for those who understand the market and not the newbies. Newbies who have small investment in cryptocurrency are now planning to sell their coins  or continue hodling to see the All Time High of the market. At this point I the market it is only those who are the real vendors of n the business are buying from exchange platforms.  Buying the dip is the best approach in the cryptocurrency investment market but we are not in the dip so what should we do should we wait till the dip again after the ATH? Well if anyone buy now the will still make a slide profit in the market.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2024, 05:45:01 AM »
We are no longer in the dip again and if anyone is interested to buy now is for those who understand the market and not the newbies. Newbies who have small investment in cryptocurrency are now planning to sell their coins  or continue hodling to see the All Time High of the market. At this point I the market it is only those who are the real vendors of n the business are buying from exchange platforms.  Buying the dip is the best approach in the cryptocurrency investment market but we are not in the dip so what should we do should we wait till the dip again after the ATH? Well if anyone buy now the will still make a slide profit in the market.
If you are currently waiting for the price to fall then that is not possible because now it will be approaching the halving which will make Bitcoin rise even higher, what you have to do now is that you are forced to buy high Bitcoin and you have to record all your purchase history so that you don't forget it, Bitcoin is indeed the moment it's already overpriced but there's still potential for it to hit $100k soon.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG