follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Beside trading, what's the point of cryptos for ordinary people and businesses?  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
BTC
LTC
DOGE

I am anti ETH but I will take it if you got it.
Your decision not to like Ethereum is not a problem for other people because it is only you who are doing it. However, you need to know that currently, many platforms are created on the Ethereum network. I would advise you not to like Ethereum alone, but not the network. It does have too much supply, so this will be high-risk and might become a time bomb because development and future prices depend on one human being named Vitalik Buterin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 781
  • Last Active: Today at 02:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
BTC
LTC
DOGE

Got it! Thanks

Follow up: after you receive the payment, do you usually keep the cryptos - risking of losing what you gained out of the sale through crypto volatility - or do you turn them as quick as possible into fiat?

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1675
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
BTC
LTC
DOGE

Got it! Thanks

Follow up: after you receive the payment, do you usually keep the cryptos - risking of losing what you gained out of the sale through crypto volatility - or do you turn them as quick as possible into fiat?

I like to hodl some and sell some.

It is important to keep some cash.

The car. My mortgage. Phone bills all need cash.

But I also believe in five or six coins so I hold them.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:38:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Like many mentioned, its for making money and transactions. I have been working in the crypto industry for many many years now, and I am getting paid in bitcoin for my salary. People all over the world connect with bitcoin payments, I understand that you could also use Paypal, but that's the bank, PayPal may act like the yare not the bank, but you just move money around between banks, nothing more. If I want to pay someone with Paypal, what should I do? I need to put money from my bank to my Paypal account (or connect my card) and if they want to get paid, what do they need to do? Get paid to their bank. Without bank connection, you can't. In the crypto world, its a currency of its own, you can use it, without ever touching any bank accounts.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 888
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
If you're not interested in trading then try to invest and hold or use cryptocurrency like bitcoin to hodl your asset or make payments in bitcoin as you may want it, there are many things we could divert the use and function of cryptocurrencies on our daily lives without being too dependent on a single approach for the uses, means of profitability asset, digital currency, means of making payment and many more.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1132
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:06:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster

If I'm not wrong then you are still holding Doge, BTC, LiteCoin, and a few others. I don't know which other coins you prefer over Ethereum and also whatever you said is true. We need to do all those things in our lives and for those we need to have some fiat cash.

Let's say if someone's 20% goes to crypto-investing while the rest should be allocated for daily needs then I think still that's going to be quite profitable in long term. By the way welcome to the forum. +1 Karma for your posts.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 10:13:56 PM by SamReomo »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
If you're not interested in trading then try to invest and hold or use cryptocurrency like bitcoin to hodl your asset or make payments in bitcoin as you may want it, there are many things we could divert the use and function of cryptocurrencies on our daily lives without being too dependent on a single approach for the uses, means of profitability asset, digital currency, means of making payment and many more.

Yeah, I think as holder and investor are good way to gain profit in crypto world beside trading.
Trading needs experience and we can be expert, if already long time to do.
Skill in trading isn't instant.
Maybe we will loss several time to gain experience.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Yeah, I think as holder and investor are good way to gain profit in crypto world beside trading.
Trading needs experience and we can be expert, if already long time to do.
Skill in trading isn't instant.
Maybe we will loss several time to gain experience.
With experience, you will become an important teacher who can provide direction to get more profits from cryptocurrency. Imagine when you trade but don't know how to trade properly and correctly. Currently, futures trading has also become a feature to get profits quickly but also has a very high risk of loss, so you have to be careful when you want to trade in cryptocurrency; don't be easily influenced by the conditions at the exchange.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
With experience, you will become an important teacher who can provide direction to get more profits from cryptocurrency. Imagine when you trade but don't know how to trade properly and correctly. Currently, futures trading has also become a feature to get profits quickly but also has a very high risk of loss, so you have to be careful when you want to trade in cryptocurrency; don't be easily influenced by the conditions at the exchange.
I think you should first learn how to trade correctly because, with trading, you can lose money instantly and also get instant profits. Trading requires a lot of patience to get maximum profits; without patience, it will be very difficult to control emotions. Usually, when prices fall suddenly, you might get emotional and make the wrong decision.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 781
  • Last Active: Today at 02:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Like many mentioned, its for making money and transactions. I have been working in the crypto industry for many many years now, and I am getting paid in bitcoin for my salary. People all over the world connect with bitcoin payments, I understand that you could also use Paypal, but that's the bank, PayPal may act like the yare not the bank, but you just move money around between banks, nothing more. If I want to pay someone with Paypal, what should I do? I need to put money from my bank to my Paypal account (or connect my card) and if they want to get paid, what do they need to do? Get paid to their bank. Without bank connection, you can't. In the crypto world, its a currency of its own, you can use it, without ever touching any bank accounts.

Exactly
This is a big win for those ordinary people and little businesses who - for whatever reason - don't want to touch banks.
Get rid of the dependence on the banks.

Save, manage, use your money without banks.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1973
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good

1. I would not be so optimistic about the phrase "People all over the world connect with bitcoin payments". Maybe you are talking about purely financial transactions, then yes. But for everyday life and daily needs, no.

2. Regarding PayPal. Yes, it is a convenient "off-banking system". But now I don't quite understand its value, if I have IBAN requisites for card accounts, with the help of which I can make a direct, cross-border transaction from my card to another card, and most likely with a lower fee.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

I think you should first learn how to trade correctly because, with trading, you can lose money instantly and also get instant profits. Trading requires a lot of patience to get maximum profits; without patience, it will be very difficult to control emotions. Usually, when prices fall suddenly, you might get emotional and make the wrong decision.

agreed, we should leave  how to trade correctly and how to manage emotions.
Because trading need experience.
I personally often loss in trading but also gained big profit at several new coins.
TBH, I didn't like trade use top coins. It's annoying.
Because too long to gain big profit.
and I also didn't free time to follow market trend.
Prefer to be holder than trader.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1973
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Hi everyone !
I want to give a good example of a practical working solution combining real business and cryptocurrencies.

I entered this project about a year ago, because of which I did not have time to enter at the most favorable price :) Why did I enter late? I studied the documentation, checked the state registers all the data (ownership rights, history of owners, etc.), in order to be sure that it is not a "bubble".

For this project I have created several topics:
English: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=318076
Ukrainian: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=313331
Russian language: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=313246

The essence of the project: agroholding, which owns 2000 hectares (about 5000 acres), attracts investments in cryptocurrency through the sale of its own token.
Each token is essentially a virtual share of the agroholding, on which dividends are accrued every quarter (at least 1 quarter of the token's "hold" must pass after the purchase in order for dividends to accrue*).
Both the purchase of the token and the accrual of dividends is done in USDT. Accrued dividends you can immediately withdraw and use at your discretion! Dividends can be withdrawn once a quarter, or for example once a year - as you will be more convenient.
I periodically (2 times a year) go to visit them, and check how the project is developing, and then form reports, as well as publish answers that I ask other participants (this is a kind of external, independent control).
At the moment I have received payments for 3 quarters (01/07/23, 01/10/23, 01/01/24), which I can confirm.

I also maintain independent analytics (thanks to blockchain technology and community - all data is open and transparent).

Features and advantages of this project:
  • Extremely low entry threshold - from 1 USDT
  • There are no geographical restrictions for investors !
  • Demanded sector of economy - food products (vegetables)
  • The company is really developing - new greenhouses are being built and put into operation, at the end of 2023 they launched a pilot project on mushroom cultivation, this year they will launch a project of "vertical farming", in the future - the development of the mushroom sector, as well as fish farming.
  • There is a referral program (described in the main topic) - as an additional motivation and system of attracting an audience. Periodically there are interesting contests with an opportunity to earn additional AGTI tokens.

* this model  has a quite logical explanation - it is an agroholding, where new investments are either a NEW crop or a new object like an industrial greenhouse, so in order for investments to start bringing income, it takes time to turn investment funds into a finished product and its realization.

Willing to answer questions, and provide other information !

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1461
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
What's the point of the existence of cryptocurrencies for them?

How can or could cryptocurrencies serve them?
As long as these people don't know about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, I mean they don't have interests on it then it probably means nothing to them. But if they are taking part of it then they now have the chance to jump-in for possible opportunities or even having the perks of supporting crypto but that is not as easy as 1,2,3 because they still need to acquire enough knowledge same as what crypto enthusiasts do to familiarize the nature of this industry.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3141
  • Last Active: Today at 04:20:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Those who like to take risks can use crypto as a means of storing savings, and if they’re lucky, as a means of earning money. Perhaps they can also use it as a way to transfer funds so as not to pay taxes, you may have to tinker a little to convert it to fiat, but the issue can be resolved. But I think more cannot be used at all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG