follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024  (Read 5040 times)

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1013
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 03:08:44 PM »
Shiba and Pepe is too volatile thats not good for holding unless you always set a stop-loss during bearish or correction to avoid huge dump. DogeCoin is not so volayile it would be worth holding until block halving ended.

And take note Shiba and Pepe are not a meme coin but a meme token.
Be careful when holding Dogecoin for a long time because after the bitcoin halving occurs, the price of bitcoin will fall by a very large amount and of course this will have a bad influence on the price of altcoins which will follow the direction of bitcoin price movements, even though there is no high fluctuation and tends to be stable but when the halving is over everything will be different.
It is normal for any coin to see a large increase in price during a bull market. In particular, as long as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, the price of Altcoins will also continue to rise. But if the Bitcoin price is slightly lower, the condition of the altcoins reaches extremes. All meme coins are risky. However, Shib or Pepe coins sometimes give big rewards to investors, but there are also high risks. In the case of doge coins, there is relatively less risk as the volatility is low. Moreover, since the coin is among the top ten coin in the market cap, there is a positive perception of investors. I think in the long run Doge Coin will definitely reached in a reliable stage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 03:08:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2024, 04:19:36 PM »
Shiba and Pepe is too volatile thats not good for holding unless you always set a stop-loss during bearish or correction to avoid huge dump. DogeCoin is not so volayile it would be worth holding until block halving ended.

And take note Shiba and Pepe are not a meme coin but a meme token.
Be careful when holding Dogecoin for a long time because after the bitcoin halving occurs, the price of bitcoin will fall by a very large amount and of course this will have a bad influence on the price of altcoins which will follow the direction of bitcoin price movements, even though there is no high fluctuation and tends to be stable but when the halving is over everything will be different.
It is normal for any coin to see a large increase in price during a bull market. In particular, as long as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, the price of Altcoins will also continue to rise. But if the Bitcoin price is slightly lower, the condition of the altcoins reaches extremes. All meme coins are risky. However, Shib or Pepe coins sometimes give big rewards to investors, but there are also high risks. In the case of doge coins, there is relatively less risk as the volatility is low. Moreover, since the coin is among the top ten coin in the market cap, there is a positive perception of investors. I think in the long run Doge Coin will definitely reached in a reliable stage.
Its always been correlated and this is something which is really that normal whenever Bitcoins price do really goes up then it would really be that tending to goes up but of course it would really be just that only good for those projects which are really that good for long term and with some mix of meme coins on which people do really love to get involved with.
When it comes to th question whether you would really be going for old or new coins then it would really be just that depending on you. We cant really be able to deny
that there are really some old coins which are really that been fond of people to invest on still even if its outdated compared to those new ones.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2024, 04:26:07 PM »

If you compare Dogecoin and PEPE, of course Doge is better because it is one of the top coins with a bigger community than PEPE. You can choose doge for investment, but it is not recommended to choose meme coin for long-term investment. because it is very risky. If you have money, you should buy bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2024, 04:41:44 PM »
If we see bull market this year which token will be the best profit to hold. Although risk is higher of newer altcoins but older altcoins are now more dependent. Thinking that buying before the bull market will be more profitable!
You have to think very deeply about which coin you are currently holding in front of the bull market. Currently in this pumping season there are many new coins which have improved their prices a lot since they hit the market and gave people a lot of profit. However, there are a handful of altcoins that have recovered some of their value, while the rest have failed to recover their value. But I would say ahead of the upcoming bull market among old coins I would say go ahead with Ethereum BNB and Solana Coin because all these coin are dependable but I can't believe in new projects I consider new projects too risky because at any moment they Price may fluctuate.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2024, 04:56:26 PM »
If we see bull market this year which token will be the best profit to hold. Although risk is higher of newer altcoins but older altcoins are now more dependent. Thinking that buying before the bull market will be more profitable!
You have to think very deeply about which coin you are currently holding in front of the bull market. Currently in this pumping season there are many new coins which have improved their prices a lot since they hit the market and gave people a lot of profit. However, there are a handful of altcoins that have recovered some of their value, while the rest have failed to recover their value. But I would say ahead of the upcoming bull market among old coins I would say go ahead with Ethereum BNB and Solana Coin because all these coin are dependable but I can't believe in new projects I consider new projects too risky because at any moment they Price may fluctuate.

New projects are always riskier compared to old projects. If the new project is successful, it will provide greater profits than the old project. Everyone has their own considerations. but if you want to safely invest in altcoins, you can choose ethereum, BNB and Solana, I agree with your choice.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2024, 04:56:57 PM »
My choice will be always on old coin I mean old coins mean those old coins who have a potential market and backbone. Because old cion that's mean that will always gave you profit it is has no guarantees, Many time it has been seen that by investing in old coins people are also losing their all funds. And besides, investing in new coins in this bull-season is very risky because many scam coins come in the bull-season that scam people by giving them good profit and scamming their funds. So bull-season is definitely better to avoid new coins.

Offline cebo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • always stay on friendly forums
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 08:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Linux User
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2024, 01:10:36 AM »
I will choose old coins because with old coins I have more confidence in the system that has been created, but what kind of old coins do I choose?
I will choose the DOGE coin because this DOGE coin has a lot of stories that can increase in price at any time in various cryptocurrency markets.

When I saw it yesterday, the DOGE coin was at a price of USD 0.096 and now the price of the DOGE coin has reached USD 0.17 and is almost close to a 100% price increase, lucky those who bought DOGE coins at the beginning and became hodlers.
always stay on friendly forums

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2024, 01:10:36 AM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:18:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2024, 04:51:27 AM »

I will choose old coins because with old coins I have more confidence in the system that has been created, but what kind of old coins do I choose?
I will choose the DOGE coin because this DOGE coin has a lot of stories that can increase in price at any time in various cryptocurrency markets.

When I saw it yesterday, the DOGE coin was at a price of USD 0.096 and now the price of the DOGE coin has reached USD 0.17 and is almost close to a 100% price increase, lucky those who bought DOGE coins at the beginning and became hodlers.

Dogecoin has great potential for investment, because it is very popular and is currently ranked 8th, a great achievement on CMC. I also invest in Dogecoin but for short term investment.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 04:56:55 AM by rizqillah »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:18:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2024, 04:58:29 AM »
delete

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2024, 09:43:27 AM »
There is nothing best in Old coins because they might not be running high in profiting or Slow running but the safer we can get is there because its proven that those are the secured it may not be completely safe 100% but yeah still safer than shitcoins.

New coins is for those risk taker and if you are not one of them then better to never try that way of investing .

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2024, 11:04:23 PM »
It’s hard to give a definite answer. Nuances decide a lot. If the old coin has exhausted its potential, then, of course, it will lose to some new coins. But on the other hand, an old coin with good capitalization will always look preferable to some new one that has nothing.The advantage of new coins is that they will be provided with good marketing, which has a great influence on attracting new funds.Therefore, for me personally there is no clear answer to this question.
It is true that new coins are more interesting and have more interest, for example dogecoin and meme coins such as Shiba, PEPE and others that have just been created recently, Dogecoin has very slow price movements, in contrast to meme coins that have just been created has very good price movements to make a profit.
New coins are clearly very profitable as an investment because they usually always give different bonuses to old coins, so they are attractive, but many are scams and, in the end, many people avoid them.
If doge, shiba, pepe meme coins have been known for a long time, meme coins are rarely used as investments, so it's true that their movement is very slow.
But when mid-march they suddenly increased sharply due to the influence of bitcoin passing its final ATH. The great thing is that all meme coins increased sharply, and potential altcoins were so-so.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2024, 02:35:00 PM »
It’s hard to give a definite answer. Nuances decide a lot. If the old coin has exhausted its potential, then, of course, it will lose to some new coins. But on the other hand, an old coin with good capitalization will always look preferable to some new one that has nothing.The advantage of new coins is that they will be provided with good marketing, which has a great influence on attracting new funds.Therefore, for me personally there is no clear answer to this question.
It is true that new coins are more interesting and have more interest, for example dogecoin and meme coins such as Shiba, PEPE and others that have just been created recently, Dogecoin has very slow price movements, in contrast to meme coins that have just been created has very good price movements to make a profit.
New coins are clearly very profitable as an investment because they usually always give different bonuses to old coins, so they are attractive, but many are scams and, in the end, many people avoid them.
If doge, shiba, pepe meme coins have been known for a long time, meme coins are rarely used as investments, so it's true that their movement is very slow.
But when mid-march they suddenly increased sharply due to the influence of bitcoin passing its final ATH. The great thing is that all meme coins increased sharply, and potential altcoins were so-so.

because of the scam, people think negatively about memecoin, like me, who don't dare to make the decision to enter memecoin.
look at the price of meme coins this month, the price is very good, many people are making a profit
Are you among the group who are excited about the profits from meme coins?

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2024, 04:18:17 PM »
because of the scam, people think negatively about memecoin, like me, who don't dare to make the decision to enter memecoin.
look at the price of meme coins this month, the price is very good, many people are making a profit
Meme coins are very risky, the price movements are not very reasonable and the products they have cannot be used by many people or you could say the price of meme coins can become expensive because they are influenced by the hype created by those who have a lot of money like whales. When meme coin is going up it is not the right time to buy, it is better to buy when the price falls and when it goes up you can sell quickly.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2024, 02:26:33 PM »

It is good to go for old coin or project because these projects already have reputation to maintain for a long time and as such they are r business drive and are in line with trending innovation because they would always want to remain relevant in the space so therefore would not want to rent their nane and image. So you are right talking about investing in old projects with good market use case.
Just as you have said,  investing in old coin  could give the investor confidence they desire while watching and see their investments yield to good numbers.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2024, 07:41:17 PM »

People were afraid of investment in meme coins but now as they examine the success of meme coins they start accepting meme coins but in my opinion meme coins are still insecure investment.

Thousands of people have taken benefit from meme coins and some are still at profit because meme coins are showing great gaining. I think this is a Bull season and we have to accept this perilous time period of investment in meme coins.

Fear should sometimes be avoided to take the profit so just take the profit from meme coins currently and don't invest for longer time because it can reduce in price anytime and invest with little amount so meme coins can also be money making investment for you.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██