follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you really need to be expert to start trading?  (Read 2234 times)

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Do you really need to be expert to start trading?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 02:52:37 AM »
A lot of traders won't recommend trading if you're a newbie because the risk is so high. Maybe they can say that because they experienced it.

I see a lot of posts replies that discourage trading.

I just want to clarify that all profitable traders start from newbie and I believe that they also experience loses.

My only advice for newbie traders is back test your strategy very well and always follow your trading plan. Avoid the market if you can't see any setup that suit your criteria. Be a disciplined person because this is what you really need if you feel like your emotion is trying to control you.

The advice has no intention to discourage newbies to do trading. They just need to understand that trading isn't as simple as the way they think like buying low and selling high. A lot of beginners have incorrect information about trading by others who have said that it's just an easy way to make a profit. Without knowing that trading requires enough knowledge and experience. If you lack any one of these, there's a chance that you will end up losing your capital or holding to your investment for a long period of time, making you a trader into a long-term holder.

Experienced traders often suggest that newcomers should refrain from trading. However, this does not imply that they should completely avoid it. What they imply is that beginners should invest their time and effort in learning and gaining experience. This may take a while, but it will be worthwhile once they embark on their trading journey.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 01:36:43 PM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 02:52:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2024, 04:16:15 AM »
Experienced traders often suggest that newcomers should refrain from trading. However, this does not imply that they should completely avoid it. What they imply is that beginners should invest their time and effort in learning and gaining experience. This may take a while, but it will be worthwhile once they embark on their trading journey.
Yeah, I don't think any 'expert' is saying that a newbie should never start trading at all. Even outside of crypto, most newbie introductions to trading are related to managing emotions and being familiar with how the market works, using the money you can afford to lose regularly. That is not rocket science. As far as I can see, most new threads related to trading also ask stuff like trading indicators, trading bots, etc which is probably why some people get the impression that those tools are not helpful for traders unless they are experts. But if your definition of an expert is one who can make a profit regularly, it is impossible to become one without making any trade at all.

Which one? Maybe we can see what kind of posts led you to the conclusion on your thread title. I believe most advice shared on this forum is quite solid (unless you're reading posts from people who clearly never trade). Stuff like don't use a bot if you're not familiar with it, don't overcomplicate your indicators, don't take a loan for trading crypto, etc. But that's as far as they can help you. As long as you manage your risk properly, you should start trading if you want to make a living out of it. Not to mention managing emotion is also important, which is why you should not expect to become an 'expert' after a week of reading a chart on a monitor.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2024, 06:12:56 AM »
A lot of traders won't recommend trading if you're a newbie because the risk is so high. Maybe they can say that because they experienced it.
Yes, because newbies nowadays prefer to start trading even without enough knowledge about it. Experienced traders highly recommend that beginners should not rush into trading. It's important to gain knowledge and experience to make a profit. Some suggest trying demo trading which is similar to real trading, but you don't have to use your own money.
Sometimes Experiences is the best teacher meaning we need to experienced losses at first before we learn to defend our funds in trading.
I am not saying we have to be careless in this terms but having it in difficult time will be easier when dificulties ends so why not try to trade even when you are newbie?
as long as  you know your boundaries and your capacities to lose and earn.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2024, 07:13:03 AM »
Yeah, I don't think any 'expert' is saying that a newbie should never start trading at all. Even outside of crypto, most newbie introductions to trading are related to managing emotions and being familiar with how the market works, using the money you can afford to lose regularly. That is not rocket science. As far as I can see, most new threads related to trading also ask stuff like trading indicators, trading bots, etc which is probably why some people get the impression that those tools are not helpful for traders unless they are experts. But if your definition of an expert is one who can make a profit regularly, it is impossible to become one without making any trade at all.
Right?! It's worth considering that if experienced traders are discouraging beginners from starting trading, then why do we have numerous tutorials and online courses on trading? It's definitely because those expert traders want to share their knowledge with newbies and help them become profitable. It's just that, newbie traders need to be cautious and follow the right steps to avoid any unexpected events that may occur while they are trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sergeantedwards

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Master Of My Own Profession.
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:49:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Signature Avatar
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2024, 02:42:46 PM »
Well said! people will motivate you, but you're the one to face the battle.
Signature/Campaign

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2024, 09:46:32 PM »
We may not have to be an expert before we can start trading, all we needed is to be well informed of the expectations required from us to know or do while in trade and we follow the right procedures in doing them, also, we can do it in such a way to avoid taking much risk, starting by little and growing it gradually, we cannot go into it at once like that, we will loose our money and make mistakes.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 10:48:32 PM »
Yes, because newbies nowadays prefer to start trading even without enough knowledge about it. Experienced traders highly recommend that beginners should not rush into trading. It's important to gain knowledge and experience to make a profit. Some suggest trying demo trading which is similar to real trading, but you don't have to use your own money.
Sometimes Experiences is the best teacher meaning we need to experienced losses at first before we learn to defend our funds in trading.
I am not saying we have to be careless in this terms but having it in difficult time will be easier when dificulties ends so why not try to trade even when you are newbie?
as long as  you know your boundaries and your capacities to lose and earn.
That's true, but not in a way of starting the trade without knowledge. It's like you're getting into a war without any single weapon with you. It's not a good idea to experience losses before you even start to learn how to do trading. That's now the correct way of gathering experience. It's being reckless actually.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2024, 10:48:32 PM »

Offline Nheer

• Activity: 370
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 17, 2024, 12:18:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User Search Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2024, 08:49:01 AM »

Why newbies are being discouraged is because of the fact that newbies are well known to be neglecting the Learning process and if such is done with trading cryptocurrencies they are going to lose a lot of money. We are well aware that everyone started out as a newbie and even experts who were once a newbie but with what they experienced that’s why they are discouraging newbies, they want them to properly learn and understand how trading should be approached before they start trading. Trading is very risky and even with knowledge there is no guarantee of success that’s why trading experts discourage newbies from trading.

To become an expert in trading is not a day job, it requires months of training and practice to be prepared for trading. Practice makes perfection but practice should be done with knowledge else you risk running at loss.

Offline knowngunman

• Activity: 336
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:56:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Topic Starter Karma Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2024, 11:26:58 AM »
It's not possible to be 100% expert in the trading aspect. The point is that you can not be fully expert but what is more important is for you to learn from your mistakes and try to improve on those areas. Trading is all about trial and error. Just do the necessary things, have plan, stick to your plan and train yourself in order to be able to adapt to change to market conditions when necessary.

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 02:27:32 PM »

I just want to clarify that all profitable traders start from newbie and I believe that they also experience loses.

Common, where did you see a thread discouraging newbies from trading? Because the only threads I have come over here are saying newbies shouldn’t trade if they don’t have the knowledge of trading, it is obviously wrong practice to jump into something you don’t have sufficient knowledge about. Trading, however, is a different thing. It is not like investment, where even after investment you can be learning while you have already invested your money in crypto.

Crypto trading must be done by someone who has the knowledge and experience for you to be able to get a profit from trading. Trading carries a lot of risk, and without knowledge, there’s no way someone will be successful in it. Although we all know it’s natural to lose in trading, both beginners and professionals will lose, but if there is knowledge, the risk of losing will be minimized.

Online Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9502
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 02:33:44 PM »
I think the first thing I should say is that those trading experts were also newbies one day, but they took risks. Trading is not made for everyone since we have to know how to separate several things. Things like fear, the fact of losing our investment, are things that not everyone can bear since it can generate a lot of anguish and anxiety, and that is something that can affect our health. When someone really wants to learn how to trade but keep their feet on the ground, they can start with very small amounts, that way time will tell us if we can move forward or forget about it completely.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 802
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2024, 09:56:37 PM »

I can't agree more with your point of view, because I have also read many replies from the senior rank members who obviously have been in crypto for a long time and their replies should matter more but when I heard them saying such statements which are almost similar to your ones. I also had the same opinion that we should not follow them.

We should not follow others and always, even if they are ultra pro max experts, we should follow our own instincts if we have some knowledge about trading. If we don't have one, then following the experts would be advised, but still follow your instincts, because experts also make mistakes. Besides this we will not learn until we will follow others, to grow more, we have to do things on our own.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2024, 10:24:40 PM »
An expert also starts from a newbie. So if someone waits for the moment to become an expert, it means that person will not start becoming a trader at any time. As a newbie, it is very natural that there will be many wrong decisions and you may also suffer some losses. Therefore, don't be careless about using a lot of money for initial trading.

Newbies will gradually become experts as they gain more flying hours. We can say that as experience will increase with the many things you go through. So, I agree that to start trading as a newbie, someone has to study and study. Do the test with free money and don't go too big. Your initial task is to study market movements and trading strategies.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2024, 10:59:41 PM »

That's right. Every successful trader began as a newbie, but they didn't enter the market without first becoming expert traders.

If someone wants to start something in life, they need at least be aware of it or be able to do it. If someone lacks the necessary expertise, they shouldn't be encouraged to trade on their own no matter how good it sounds, pushing a newbie to begin trading because you want them to feel the gains and losses for themselves before they master the craft is a terrible idea.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1061
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2024, 02:03:27 PM »
You don't have to be expert to be a trader what happened is that you need to define the type of trading you want because newbie can't involve himself or herself into binary trading without a sound knowledge toward trading before funding their account, most times it's very easily to involved oneself into cryptocurrency trading because they can't entirely lose their assets while trading if their funds in being funded with bitcoin. The only barrier would be if they fund it with altcoin that are not trusted or being established as then such assets can lose entirely 60 percent making them to go into lost.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG