follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 6659 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1113
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2024, 10:15:16 PM »

teaching others is like giving alms.  We don't need to be acknowledged and thanked. 
But when they fail they will blame us for this which is painful. 
That's why I didn't share.
Better to silent.
We didn't take profit from this but blamed.
It's funny.
But it's investment world.
So , think we shouldn't share our views on crypto market with others

As a matter of fact, if you share your trading experiences with some people, they will not even inform you when they make profit but when they run loses that's when the will look for what to throw their blame on. Me personally, I can freely share my trading experience with a friend whom is serious to learn but I will clearly state the risk that is involved and warn you not to blame me if you face any loses. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2024, 10:15:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2024, 11:31:44 PM »
:)
  • Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
  • How did those investments turn out for them?
  • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?
I don't discuss cryptocurrency with anyone except one or two of my close friends because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country.  Using cryptocurrency in my country is very risky because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country. So I always stay safe and use cryptocurrency. Even after working all the time keeping myself safe, many people criticize me that how do I earn? I get critical of all these discussions which is why I never share anything about cryptocurrency with anyone. But many can share their investments with others and they get good reviews. But my point is always keep yourself safe and go ahead never put yourself in danger.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2024, 06:32:39 AM »

I don't discuss cryptocurrency with anyone except one or two of my close friends because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country.  Using cryptocurrency in my country is very risky because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country. So I always stay safe and use cryptocurrency.

Be careful mate, If in your country crypto is illegal. Don't share to another. I confuse why in your country crypto is illegal, but we know several countries allow crypto.
Such as in my country, the government allow but didn't legalized. But Not ban crypto, So I can trade and invest in crypto currency.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 10:04:40 AM »

I don't discuss cryptocurrency with anyone except one or two of my close friends because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country.  Using cryptocurrency in my country is very risky because cryptocurrency is illegal in my country. So I always stay safe and use cryptocurrency.

Be careful mate, If in your country crypto is illegal. Don't share to another. I confuse why in your country crypto is illegal, but we know several countries allow crypto.
Such as in my country, the government allow but didn't legalized. But Not ban crypto, So I can trade and invest in crypto currency.
Good advice,  if it's still illegal in a country for crypto, it's better not to talk about it in public, especially not even to friends who can't necessarily be trusted later. Being vigilant is a must to avoid legal sanctions that can be imposed.Indeed, there are still many countries that are still antipathetic to technological progress, and in that case, of course, crypto must be used as a role model for the nation's progress.Like in your country, the government permits but does not legalize, and trade is still not prohibited.Every country has regulations that we cannot know why there is this prohibition.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 01:09:53 PM »
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
1 - I only give opinions and advice when asked by someone. I can't spread uncertain news unless someone is ready to accept the risk of my advice. Sometimes, even if we use the same techniques as others, we might get different results.

2 - It's diverse. Some succeed, and some fail. Maybe it's due to their varying luck.

3 - Sometimes, yes, but I don't see it as praise. Living in hope of praise alone doesn't give me enough experience. I do what I want without expecting praise or anything else to come from it. I sometimes prefer criticism, but the constructive kind.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1473
  • Last Active: Today at 08:01:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2024, 02:01:04 PM »

teaching others is like giving alms.  We don't need to be acknowledged and thanked. 
But when they fail they will blame us for this which is painful. 
That's why I didn't share.
Better to silent.
We didn't take profit from this but blamed.
It's funny.
But it's investment world.
So , think we shouldn't share our views on crypto market with others

As a matter of fact, if you share your trading experiences with some people, they will not even inform you when they make profit but when they run loses that's when the will look for what to throw their blame on. Me personally, I can freely share my trading experience with a friend whom is serious to learn but I will clearly state the risk that is involved and warn you not to blame me if you face any loses.
Exactly. Pointing fingers when something bad will happen to people is quiet common especially on investment category and I don't want to be in that situation. Sometimes our strategy works only on our own and it might be complicated for others so much better to keep it ourselves. It is okay if they are showing interest on what we do just don't encourage others to jump-in just play safe.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2363
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2024, 02:36:22 PM »
In my area, there are still not many people who understand about cryptocurrency. Only one or two, and even they work separately to hide this cryptocurrency from the general public. 
However, I have friends who have groups on social media who have been providing advice and opinions about the crypto market. 
And that's where I usually share my views about the crypto market, namely with certain people I know closely.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2024, 02:36:22 PM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2024, 05:54:35 AM »
In my area, there are still not many people who understand about cryptocurrency. Only one or two, and even they work separately to hide this cryptocurrency from the general public. 
However, I have friends who have groups on social media who have been providing advice and opinions about the crypto market. 
And that's where I usually share my views about the crypto market, namely with certain people I know closely.
Yes, I think I'm the only one who experiences the same thing as you, it seems like crypto is still not widely spread. So I myself never talked about it to those around me, but rather to distant friends who first introduced me to crypto.Not many people are familiar with the environment, and it is difficult to talk to them about this problem. It is better to just keep quiet.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1098
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:39:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2024, 12:27:40 PM »

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
of course in this forum there are lots of advises being asked and give , but in real life? I only give to a very few .

in some of my friends  it is good , but for those who are here in the forum ? i dont know.
praise maybe ? because those friends I have advised are good in their holding now.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2024, 01:05:17 PM »
This is why we are humans and that us why I hardly tell people to invest in bitcoin only if they show the interest and they are also eager to invest, because whatever happens to their investment, they will blame you for the loss. I do let them know that I will not be responsible should incase the price of bitcoin dips, and I do encourage them to invest in a long term, and with their spare money that they wouldn't need for a very long term, so that they can make profit and save me the blame. However, if they turn deaf ears on me, I don't listen to them when they come complaining to me.

Crypto is trickish and I'm very mindful of what I tell others to buy and when to buy but we have some people that when you tell them to buy Bitcoin only, they think you are limiting their potential to what buy and the profit to make from the market. Some don't get it until after they have loss the money invested on bad coins before they realize that it's already late and money lose can't be recovered again.

As for sharing information with people, I only does with people that are into crypto for my own safety because people cannot be trusted you know. They can share your information that you own crypto and then later attack you in the night. Even as for the crypto enthusiast discussion, I don't reveal my the amount I hold just to be safe but we can discuss about the coin all night and learn latest update.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2024, 12:25:36 AM »
Crypto is trickish and I'm very mindful of what I tell others to buy and when to buy but we have some people that when you tell them to buy Bitcoin only, they think you are limiting their potential to what buy and the profit to make from the market. Some don't get it until after they have loss the money invested on bad coins before they realize that it's already late and money lose can't be recovered again.
Because crypto is complicated, I agree that it is necessary to be careful when providing information, especially if the information provided is only good but not as a whole, where the bad effects will occur when following crypto.
If what was done at that time was indeed beneficial, of course there was no problem, but if the lost of the funds occurred, of course this would have its own problems.It is better for them to look for their own information on a forum like this so that it can be studied.

As for sharing information with people, I only does with people that are into crypto for my own safety because people cannot be trusted you know. They can share your information that you own crypto and then later attack you in the night. Even as for the crypto enthusiast discussion, I don't reveal my the amount I hold just to be safe but we can discuss about the coin all night and learn latest update.
Of course, fellow Crypto fans will not have a problem because they clearly already know in detail what Crypto is, so only sharing knowledge that might be renewable.Naturally, if you are also afraid of information about Crypto's ownership, so that there is an unknown person who knows that you have Crypto, it's only natural that you must indeed be more protective and not share information.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2024, 10:36:26 AM »

Agree mate, we can discuss about crypto and share information to the people which love and invest in crypto, it's better. Don't share our views market with the people which didn't know about crypto. They will blame us if they lose. It's annoying. I have crypto community in my life, So I discuss there.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1473
  • Last Active: Today at 08:01:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2024, 10:51:29 AM »
Agree mate, we can discuss about crypto and share information to the people which love and invest in crypto, it's better. Don't share our views market with the people which didn't know about crypto. They will blame us if they lose. It's annoying. I have crypto community in my life, So I discuss there.
Yeah, in short we are not obliged to tell or share our success stories here in the crypto world really. Let us just wait for their curiousity and courage to ask us about crypto there is no need for us to be a hero for them as they might blame you for their loss.

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1386
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:21:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2024, 11:05:55 AM »
In the beginning, we thought that it's going to be good to tell others about crypto and our investments. However, it turns out to be a bad decision as we don't know that there could be criminals around, hearing about your stories and you might be a target.

So it's better to keep quiet, we might share our views like in this community or the other one.

But in real life, it might not be the correct one. Or if someone you talking to might get the interpretation that you swaying them to invest and they might blame you if their investments was not as good as you might have picture it for them.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2024, 04:13:35 PM »
In the beginning, we thought that it's going to be good to tell others about crypto and our investments. However, it turns out to be a bad decision as we don't know that there could be criminals around, hearing about your stories and you might be a target.

So it's better to keep quiet, we might share our views like in this community or the other one.

But in real life, it might not be the correct one. Or if someone you talking to might get the interpretation that you swaying them to invest and they might blame you if their investments was not as good as you might have picture it for them.

I personally never attract other to join in crypto world. Because It's risky. If they have lost , they will blame us.
I agree with you, better to quiet and only share in crypto community.
In my cycle, don't know crypto, they want to know. I just suggest them to read in news, article and web.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG