follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Stop hoping on the government and move on.  (Read 233 times)

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 263
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 05:32:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
Stop hoping on the government and move on.
« on: May 11, 2024, 02:43:21 AM »
The strategic concept to better living nowadays that the governments are syphoning every perspective opportunities is that we should adapt to keep the laws but stay hopeless that the government would help you and began to do your usuals and living your comfort zone to face different dimensions of life be lifes prosperities is about networking and hardworking and thriving undistractedly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Stop hoping on the government and move on.
« on: May 11, 2024, 02:43:21 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Stop hoping on the government and move on.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 11:27:04 AM »
The strategic concept to better living nowadays that the governments are syphoning every perspective opportunities is that we should adapt to keep the laws but stay hopeless that the government would help you and began to do your usuals and living your comfort zone to face different dimensions of life be lifes prosperities is about networking and hardworking and thriving undistractedly.

For example, I do not perceive the state as an institution of power that will support me. Not because it will not actually pay me a pension, but because I am not interested in the size of such a pension. I pay taxes because without taxes the state system does not work, social programs and many other things that help low-income people to live do not work.
I am more interested in the concept of self-development, the formation of regular passive income, investments, the formation of a financial cushion that will allow to live fully 20-30 years. We ourselves must shape our future, while not forgetting about those who are close to us and requires our help.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 07:20:19 PM »
We should I think not rely on the government help but instead make efforts to stand on our own feet even in the worst case scenario because that has happened to me and my family way back during pandemic and the disastrous supertyphoon that hit our place so hard. We are the only one who can reshape and get out from hardships in life.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 864
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 11:52:58 PM »
We should I think not rely on the government help but instead make efforts to stand on our own feet even in the worst case scenario because that has happened to me and my family way back during pandemic and the disastrous supertyphoon that hit our place so hard. We are the only one who can reshape and get out from hardships in life.
Our survival is in our ends and the government don't give a damn about how you fend for yourself. The system is so corrupt that there is lack of job opportunities and there are many people out there that are depending on the government that will end up being disappointed. This is why there is no need to rely on the government of your country but only rely in God and believe that you can live a better life on your own without them. There are several multimillionaires that made their money without the the government assist.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG