follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Re: Do everyone think everybody is making it in Crypto?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 01:21:09 AM »

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters...

Generally speaking, I am happy with the current bullish state that crypto industry is in right now. But personally, I am not bullish enough in the sense that currently I don't have a significant amount of Bitcoin all because I already sold mine months ago for emergency purposes. And am not blaming anyone but the situation I got into. I also made some bad decisions with my other coins leaving me with just little on my wallets...but then there is no time to complain as it would just be too late for me to do anything about it. Your point that not all can really benefit with the market bull is, of course, so true and this can be true with any investment vehicle we may take into account. In other words, in an open market, there is no guarantee whatsoever, there will always be winners and there will be losers. And that is life.

I understand that feeling of selling a coin when you don't want to. Same thing I did with SOL and its painful seeing a coin you know that has good potential rising without you. Anyways, its all good becuase I'm using this bullish moment to just cup up some trading activities. At least I have gotten a reasonable gain out of 30k usdt to be shared

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 01:21:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 05:05:43 PM »
~
Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters
Currently, the ones who are happy are the ones who risked their money during the bull run, bought some Bitcoins at their lowest price, and currently holding their Bitcoins. Currently, the ones who are happy are people like me who continuously bought Bitcoins even though many investors are panic selling their Bitcoins. Currently, the ones who are happy are those investors who are currently sitting right now with their portfolio doubled or even tripled because of the risk they took.

Those who bought at the peak in 2021 are near breakeven to this date because the price of Bitcoin is near its ATH, and just a few minutes ago, I saw a new ATH on Coingecko already. The new ATH of Bitcoin based on Coingecko is around $69,255.77 but only lasted for a few minutes, and currently, Bitcoin's price is at the $67,000 price range again.

I hope that everybody is happy with whats happening right now with the market. I hope that most will end up in profit because everybody can invest into Bitcoin, but not all will end up in profit.

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 01:29:03 PM »
Of course, not everyone succeeds in cryptocurrency. Here, first of all, you need to be an investor and the investor must be able to wait. For example, once a friend of mine bought a cryptocurrency at a fairly low price and when it rose sharply and quickly, he sold it and made good money at that time. But if he had known how to wait and held on longer, he would already be a millionaire, instead of earning only a few thousand dollars. He was very worried about this, but he was afraid to buy at a high price. He never got involved with cryptocurrency again.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 01:25:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 02:12:17 PM »
Let's have an honest discussion about bullish sentiment in the market. Not everyone claiming to be bullish online truly is. Some may have bought at the peak due to excessive hype, while others missed out and sold early.

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters

Now everybody earning in crypto as it stands is doing well, in the sense that Crypto currency rises almost every day.
In the society today, earning in crypto currency is the best, because we're in the bull run

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2024, 03:13:45 PM »
Let's have an honest discussion about bullish sentiment in the market. Not everyone claiming to be bullish online truly is. Some may have bought at the peak due to excessive hype, while others missed out and sold early.

You know, when the majority of people know that the bull run is on, many in the community are very excited, but others are excited but they don't have any holdings of crypto assets. Is that just exciting and just riding the trend to show that they can keep up?

But for the investors who took the risk for the bull run that we are facing now, they are really excited because they are really expecting something about their holdings, especially if they see that what they expect for the assets they hold is about to happen.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 03:20:14 PM »
I didn't understand much of the point of your post, it just seems a bit confusing when you are saying "Are you bullish enough?" with the current market.

From what I understand, you need to be the following:
Bullish Enough = You would sell
Not bullish enough = You wouldn't sell

It's just what I think. It's really a bull run seeing the market sentiment because a lot of people in the greed and fear index are in greed mode, so it's a bull run IMO. Plus, we have reached ATH.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 04:58:52 PM »

Currently everyone seems happy because we're in bull run but that's not the in case. Are you bullish enough even as we in the bull run? That's what matters...

Generally speaking, I am happy with the current bullish state that crypto industry is in right now. But personally, I am not bullish enough in the sense that currently I don't have a significant amount of Bitcoin all because I already sold mine months ago for emergency purposes. And am not blaming anyone but the situation I got into. I also made some bad decisions with my other coins leaving me with just little on my wallets...but then there is no time to complain as it would just be too late for me to do anything about it. Your point that not all can really benefit with the market bull is, of course, so true and this can be true with any investment vehicle we may take into account. In other words, in an open market, there is no guarantee whatsoever, there will always be winners and there will be losers. And that is life.

I understand that feeling of selling a coin when you don't want to. Same thing I did with SOL and its painful seeing a coin you know that has good potential rising without you. Anyways, its all good becuase I'm using this bullish moment to just cup up some trading activities. At least I have gotten a reasonable gain out of 30k usdt to be shared
Same here mate, I also sold my meme coins I bought a couple of year ago and if I had not sold it until now that surely means millions in my local currency but what done is done. I am still happy because with my current holdings in Bitcoin I see that it already has some gains but maybe I don't have to TP for now because I have plans to continue DCA until I got 1 Bitcoin if possible.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2024, 04:58:52 PM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1090
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2024, 05:01:13 PM »
As long as each person still sticks to their principles and still has their own selling price target which they determine subjectively and objectively, a bullrun will not make someone sell an asset before the price reaches the target. It is true that we are currently in a bull run position, but if the sell target based on the calculation of the moments after the halving is $100k/BTC then now is not the time we want to sell BTC, right?

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2024, 05:34:17 PM »
I didn't understand much of the point of your post, it just seems a bit confusing when you are saying "Are you bullish enough?" with the current market.

From what I understand, you need to be the following:
Bullish Enough = You would sell
Not bullish enough = You wouldn't sell

It's just what I think. It's really a bull run seeing the market sentiment because a lot of people in the greed and fear index are in greed mode, so it's a bull run IMO. Plus, we have reached ATH.

Based on your theory, I believe most people aren't bullish enough because if bullish enough means one would sell, then most people aren't selling at the moment which is the reason why the market is going up instead of going down because when people are selling in large numbers, the market tend to have a correction or dip a little bit from where it is.

Greed in the market is high at the moment which is why there is more demand and fewer people are willing to sell their cryptocurrencies at large, there are some selling, but most are holding and accumulating more for the next few months.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2024, 06:07:56 PM »

The market print money easily and softly because there is green candles everywhere in every trade that you look, the bullishness of the market tend to make everyone looks like an expert until there is a correction of the market or there is a bad news, that's when every trader become confuse whether they should continue to buy or just sell and cut their loss.

Most of the investors and traders that stay in this market during the bear market, they are mostly the people that makes the money in crypto, maybe people that joined half way in the middle of bullrun right now should be in profits but you see people that joined with fomo particularly when the top is in, they are the ones that tend to lose more because even if they want to cut loss and move on its always hard.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1693
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:11:15 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2024, 07:39:50 PM »
As long as each person still sticks to their principles and still has their own selling price target which they determine subjectively and objectively, a bullrun will not make someone sell an asset before the price reaches the target. It is true that we are currently in a bull run position, but if the sell target based on the calculation of the moments after the halving is $100k/BTC then now is not the time we want to sell BTC, right?
Yes, basically everyone has a target where they will sell, whether now or higher than this, but what is clear is that they will definitely have made a profit when they sell.

It actually depends on us, whether we will sell faster or not, all decisions are in our own hands. It is possible that they will sell half of the assets they own and they will wait for the next increase to sell the remaining assets that they sold previously.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3098
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2024, 09:42:05 PM »
I think FOMO will come into play in the near future. Is it worth taking profits already or can this growth continue? When Bitcoin’s growth stops, and it will stop, there will be a flow to alts, which ones? What to buy?Or maybe there are those who sold real estate and bought something with all the money in the hope of getting rich.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2024, 01:46:05 PM »
I think FOMO will come into play in the near future. Is it worth taking profits already or can this growth continue? When Bitcoin’s growth stops, and it will stop, there will be a flow to alts, which ones? What to buy?Or maybe there are those who sold real estate and bought something with all the money in the hope of getting rich.

Why should Bitcoin's growth stop? More and more investors and large organizations are investing their money in it (for example, today MicroStrategy is buying an additional 12,000 Bitcoin (for $821 million), while the total volume of its assets now significantly exceeds 200,000 BTC), mining companies continue to grow larger and mine more of this cryptocurrencies, capitalization is growing. And the constrained quantities of Bitcoin play an important role in growth.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3098
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 07:10:37 PM »

Why should Bitcoin's growth stop? More and more investors and large organizations are investing their money in it (for example, today MicroStrategy is buying an additional 12,000 Bitcoin (for $821 million), while the total volume of its assets now significantly exceeds 200,000 BTC), mining companies continue to grow larger and mine more of this cryptocurrencies, capitalization is growing. And the constrained quantities of Bitcoin play an important role in growth.
Funds that push Bitcoin up cannot do this forever. The fact that there is a limited supply of Bitcoin does not mean anything, there must still be demand. The higher the price, the fewer people will want to buy it at that price.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1696
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 03:22:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 07:57:57 PM »
We are all investors in this field of the crypto industry, maybe not at the beginning, or it is also possible that even if we are newbies, we can become investors as long as we learn first before jumping in. It's different because someone knows something about what you're doing.

There are also times that, even though it is against our will, we are able to sell an asset against our will because of necessity, and we have nothing to do but sell it because we have to. These are the times that we already know in this field.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG